Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So which one of his ‘students’ has been asked to keep the old Bentley on their driveway as Llewy no longer has a driveway if his own to park it on?

My money is on Harrison Cole.
My money is on Dean Blackstock 🫣

Reactions: 2
A little birdie told me today that Harrison Cole mum and dad are multi millionaires. Looks like lewy got a regular income for a few year until he drys him out

Reactions: 1
A little birdie told me today that Harrison Cole mum and dad are multi millionaires. Looks like lewy got a regular income for a few year until he drys him out
I know Harrison and his family. Actually lovely people, but certainly not multi milionaires

Reactions: 4
I know Harrison and his family. Actually lovely people, but certainly not multi milionaires
Only because they haven't signed up to the TTT mentorship program.
They do this, and theyll be top 1% within 2 hours, and have a global fanbase, including their mums, and auntie's.
It's legit.
Probably

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Llewy on Insta this morning- 'I live on a beautiful new estate in a lovely area'.

No pal. You live on Godfrey Way, it's about 30 years old and is a typical 90s housing development. And your plan to buy land and build a house on it within 24/ 36 months? Cannot wait to see that one not happen.

Also, re people suggesting Dean Blackstock will be paying for the Bentley- they went to Ab Salute for a training session yesterday and Dean had to pay for pre-workout and post-workout shakes, plus intra-workout, for both of them. Llewy really is living with the millionaire mindset.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why oh why are Dean and Harrison carrying on with this muppet! Dean has a family to support, hes an established chiropractor…it’s about time they knock 🍋 Llewelyn Davies on the head!

Shame you can’t tip them off about the scamming pair !

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Get to feel what driving s super car feels like!! I beg to differ Mr Davies a clapped out Bentley isn’t and never was considered a super car!!! The reason he bought one is that Bentleys do not hold their money and second/third hand ones can be picked up cheaply? He would struggle to give it away especially with his silly monogrammed seats with only his name now current 🤯

• Haha
According to the Terrible Twins facebook page, LD posted that one of 'his' students experiences low blood pressure and Cardiac Arrests. He delivered a coaching session which was able to stop the low blood pressure and Cardiac Arrests.

This is a red flag and I am surprised nobody in his inner circle has called him up on it.

Attachments

• Wow
According to the Terrible Twins facebook page, LD posted that one of 'his' students experiences low blood pressure and Cardiac Arrests. He delivered a coaching session which was able to stop the low blood pressure and Cardiac Arrests.

This is a red flag and I am surprised nobody in his inner circle has called him up on it.
Next week he will be talking us through how he used NLP to cure the cancer. Is this what he was doing when he said he was delivering valuable services to the NHS?

Also, she has cardiac arrests several times a night? I’m not a doctor, but even I know that’s bullshit.

Also, she has cardiac arrests several times a night? I’m not a doctor, but even I know that’s bullshit.
As if Cardiac Arrests and Low Blood Pressure are psychological issues.

He must have used the same strategy on himself when before his bodybuilding show, he managed to heal a broken foot in a matter of weeks.

Reactions: 2
As if Cardiac Arrests and Low Blood Pressure are psychological issues.

He must have used the same strategy on himself when before his bodybuilding show, he managed to heal a broken foot in a matter of weeks.
hes slowly becoming one of those evangelists that bring people back from the dead and help people walk again. Wont be long before he makes those claims im sure.

So why ain’t you telling him to get away from this clown 🤡

Why oh why are Dean and Harrison carrying on with this muppet! Dean has a family to support, hes an established chiropractor…it’s about time they knock 🍋 Llewelyn Davies on the head!

Shame you can’t tip them off about the scamming pair !
So if this guy knows him and see this thread why ain’t the guy telling him about this scam bag

This guy is unbelievable hahaha

So if you no Harrison why u on this thread ? Plus why wouldn’t u advice him? Unless you agree with this scamming trio. Including Matt hall ( I’m not a coach no more) pretesh ( I talk to room with no one in it) Alec ( gone to a property invester to a bum) haitel Patel ( victorious 5000 turnover a year coaching. Don’t get me started about Steve Burgess. The list is endless. And Harrison will be next if he carry’s on

I wonder if Mr Carly Thornton has had the pleasure to sit on the front passenger seat in the lemon Llewellyn Davies’s Bentley yet? It must give her a warm feeling to see Georgia Archer’s name engraved on there. Ha.

I see the lemon Llewellyn Davies has given Harrison Cole a real “anchor” by lending him his conked out piece of junk of a 17 year old car. It must give him real drive to success as he takes it to the repairs garage for the lemon Llewellyn Davies. It’s been in repairs longer than the lemon Llewellyn Davies has driven it, I don’t think it even lasts a month!

Cardiac arrest!! Stupid ignorant man!! It sounds like vasovagal syncope (fainting) which results from a sudden drop in blood pressure. There can be underlying medical reasons for this but it can happen in an anxiety inducing situation. Immediate treatment involves laying the person flat elevating their feet on a pillow or cushion. Unlike LD I do know what I’m talking about!! Llewelyn Davies is ignorant and arrogant and needs to leave this poor woman alone but he just can’t resist preying on the vulnerable.

6245D469-23FA-4DDE-8592-BACE6E974807.jpeg

If that’s the case lads, what happened to them both?!
also, the sentence “don’t go without become of emotion” makes no sense whatsoever 🤣

• Haha
First time posting

I'm originally from Coventry but now live in Australia. I twitch through the curtains watching this pair of muppets strut there stuff and pump iron.

What an utter disgrace, my son had a cardiac arrest at the age of 1 and no words or suggestible language is going to sort that tit out.

Your not wanted by the NHS your not wanted by anyone you duck heads, apart from a couple of susceptible drongos.

Absolute pair of flogs, Lambo for 150k top geezers ra ra ra, holidays, Banksy's. WOW, I'm embarrassed for the Muppet's.

Llewy, if you tried to get a more manly looking Mrs it would be a man and Rhys, pal sponging off a single (almost) Mum what a joke.

You are absolute numptys, there's no jealousy here I have a job, a house and a son who loves me and kisses me good night (every night). I won't talk about money or my manor as that is just crass.

Jesus christ anyone with half a brain would stay a mile away from these characters and anyone with less than half a brain probably deserves everything they get.

duck I could go on all night, the road rage, the driving whilst on the phone the fraud..... you get the drift

And if my brother had 129k and I had double, I would spend most of that to get my mother out of poverty and stop her being such a peasant

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.