Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have the mentality to believe that the more they post about being former professional footballers and former professional boxers that it will actually come true.

The big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies is posting about being a former international footballer, very soon he will post about standing alongside Cristiano Ronaldo and Leonel Messi for the Balon Dor trophy.

I can’t come here and not mention the other one, the lemon Llewellyn Davies who is in “off-season” and posting constantly about how he’s going to make an impact in bodybuilding in 2023 already all the while of selling his coaching and mentoring packages whilst the only “value” he brings to social media is following Carly Thornton around and lovebombing Harrison Cole, Dean Blackstock and Liam Glynn whilst the three mugs keep lining his pocket.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Today was the TTT do 50 pressups on a Sunday challenge.
4 likes and 1 comment.
At least he's not bending over in his pants again.
It's for the best
👀🐻

• Haha
They literally both got knocked out by a lad called Rory at the sky dome in their boxing days. Literally one after the other and they did nothing. They ain’t got a pot to piss in. Only money they make now is gay for pay

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These guys were bullies when they were younger and bullies now. Remember them bullying younger kids and taking money off them and they are still doing that to this day just in a different form. Everything Matt Hall said rings true, they are just pure conmen but as with all fraudsters not everyone does their research and they are still catching people out. I wonder what sort of arrangement he has with CT, if you notice he is more and more present in the posts, his “team” are in all the media and the language she uses is the same nonsense LD push’s - I can only imagine it’s a matter of time before it’s the same situation as Sarah Akinsombe who will never recover from the scam those 2 ran! Only a matter of time before the ongoing court case comes out in the open for all to see! Interested to see the spin he tries to put on this! Imagine it’s something along the lines of “we all make mistakes, we learn from them and become better people” - all complete bollocks! These 2 will never change and will continue to steal and con their way through life at the expense of anyone they are able to exploit.

Reactions: 6
These guys were bullies when they were younger and bullies now. Remember them bullying younger kids and taking money off them and they are still doing that to this day just in a different form. Everything Matt Hall said rings true, they are just pure conmen but as with all fraudsters not everyone does their research and they are still catching people out. I wonder what sort of arrangement he has with CT, if you notice he is more and more present in the posts, his “team” are in all the media and the language she uses is the same nonsense LD push’s - I can only imagine it’s a matter of time before it’s the same situation as Sarah Akinsombe who will never recover from the scam those 2 ran! Only a matter of time before the ongoing court case comes out in the open for all to see! Interested to see the spin he tries to put on this! Imagine it’s something along the lines of “we all make mistakes, we learn from them and become better people” - all complete bollocks! These 2 will never change and will continue to steal and con their way through life at the expense of anyone they are able to exploit.
Totally true. The tinpot twins were doing innocent folks out of pocket for years. When they go on about “being in the game for decades” that’s what they actually mean. There is nothing genuine about these two bullies who have been flat on their arses from anyone who they have tried it with and haven’t been ‘successful’ with. I know of lads they’ve screwed over nearly 15 years ago who haven’t forgiven them. I can’t wait for when the lemon Llewellyn Davies’s court case comes out in the open and more and more people come to realise the horrible scumbag he really is.

Reactions: 6
LD walked the dogs, did some business then a 90 minute workout all before 09.00!! At this rate he’ll be getting up before he goes to bed? Does he ever think about the words that fall from his mouth? 🤯

• Haha
Totally true. The tinpot twins were doing innocent folks out of pocket for years. When they go on about “being in the game for decades” that’s what they actually mean. There is nothing genuine about these two bullies who have been flat on their arses from anyone who they have tried it with and haven’t been ‘successful’ with. I know of lads they’ve screwed over nearly 15 years ago who haven’t forgiven them. I can’t wait for when the lemon Llewellyn Davies’s court case comes out in the open and more and more people come to realise the horrible scumbag he really is.
CT. Is very much a blue print. £100for a zoom. £300pm for generic training plan. Nutrition plan so dangerous pplare gonna get sick.
She is not a ifbb pro as she lost that title because you have to compete and win at least every 2 yrs she has not competed in 7 yrs and bombed this season. Gluteywear is up to its eyes in debt. Can not wait for the castle to collapse

Reactions: 5
CT. Is very much a blue print. £100for a zoom. £300pm for generic training plan. Nutrition plan so dangerous pplare gonna get sick.
She is not a ifbb pro as she lost that title because you have to compete and win at least every 2 yrs she has not competed in 7 yrs and bombed this season. Gluteywear is up to its eyes in debt. Can not wait for the castle to collapse
Very interesting!
More lies perhaps? Haven’t seen any photographic evidence of any win! I also suspect she’s using stock photos of women and claiming the success as her own.
She is Llewy in awful heels!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Very interesting!
More lies perhaps? Haven’t seen any photographic evidence of any win! I also suspect she’s using stock photos of women and claiming the success as her own.
Note the use of "pending" which is one of the words the Davies twins use to delay revealing bullshit. I've seen it used for a mysterious "pending" Rolls Royce by Llewy, a "pending" purchase of their mum's council house (746 times at least 😂) by Rhys, "pending" mansions, yachts, helicopters and jets. I think they've confused "pending" with "completely made up tit that I know isn't remotely true but if I say it enough, a few people will fall for it", and now Carly Thornton is playing the same game..... 🤡💩🤮

She is as vile as ttt.

Very interesting!
1st timers do not get invite to British finals. Bullshit.

She is as vile as ttt.

I am not surprised that Carly Thornton, Gluteywear scam is lying! She really is risking any credibility by associating herself with Llewy. I wonder what story he spins her about his lack of access to his daughter, move out of the rented manor, attending court cases etc…

Reactions: 3
I am not surprised that Carly Thornton, Gluteywear scam is lying! She really is risking any credibility by associating herself with Llewy. I wonder what story he spins her about his lack of access to his daughter, move out of the rented manor, attending court cases etc…
He probably has been up front and honest about those (perhaps the only thing he ever would’ve been so on), because surely there’s no way he can spin any of those.
The thing that gets me is the lemon Llewellyn Davies has absolutely no shame. Imagine you are so sick enough to commit the offences he has, surely as a person you would feel some shame in yourself to keep your head down yet this piece of tit puts up a shameless selfie with her every time he goes down the contact centre and there is no doubt that the lemon Llewellyn Davies will do so again tomorrow.

Blinking bear is back, telling us, we probably don't have depression, anxiety, SAD etc
It's all to do with it being easier than facing the truth.....
However the first 10 people to DM him, he will help with a bespoke program to make them feel uncomfortable and work in their stretch zones.
bleeping hell.....
Dangerous much?
You've not even got a personal training qualification you clown.
NPL (almost)...... When will you ever finish that internet qualification then?
After you emerge from your seller to buy your mum's house?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is as vile as ttt.

What is that bleep even talking about ???
Rhys needs another car to go with the 'brand new Range Rover Sport' he ordered on the flight to the Maldives last January; not sure why Llewy would want a Rolls, seeing as he bought a blacked out Wraith just before Xmas...

Surely Dean and Harrison must question the nonsense they come out with?

Reactions: 2
Looking through Tattle page and looking through the tinpots twin video. I get understanding of there con. I find it unbelievable that James don’t get a mention.
Excuse my English it ain’t great but I can’t help to think but give respect to Matt Hall and Ben downton come on this to prove them self. And Matt Hall question a member for there intelligence. If you had the mind set would you full for there bullshit

You both departed money with them u stupid cunts

Looking through Tattle page and looking through the tinpots twin video. I get understanding of there con. I find it unbelievable that James don’t get a mention.
Excuse my English it ain’t great but I can’t help to think but give respect to Matt Hall and Ben downton come on this to prove them self. And Matt Hall question a member for there intelligence. If you had the mind set would you full for there bullshit

I didn’t mean bleep but your both let 45000 that’s the truth and that’s a year

When I said bleep that weren’t the word and accidentally typed I mean u need to own up

Last edited:
Just going to leave this one here. Imagine paying someone thousands for coaching (at 50% discount, obviously) who can’t even proofread an Insta post.

(Or this all may be intentional and they are embracing the lifestyle they have denied for so long…)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.