Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the blinking bear is looking for a new gym.
So either Physique Fitness is too far away, for an untaxed car drive, or he can add it to the long list of another gym that's got fed up of his stupid antics.
I've trained at physique fitness and it's a great gym.
Also I know Kelly Phasey as well, so if that bellend fucks her over, she knows a LOT of people in the fitness industry.....it won't end well for him.

Reactions: 3
1657871923274.png

This bleep really has no boundries does he, PRAYING on someone else's misfortunes to try and make yourself look good, Absolute bleep

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Of all the things the big bullshitting bentley bellend blinking bear has posted on his stories this has got to be by far the funniest.... Turns out we got it the wrong way round Rhys apparently does not buy fake followers or pay for promo but instead charges them🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and at a whopping £2500. duck me Rhys Davies you really are a fuckin idiot I've never seen anyone appear so stupid even Mr Bean has more brains than this guy.
I can only imagine their response "no no your supposed to pay us" hahaha (which he does by the way)

View attachment 1418321
This bleep really has no boundries does he, PRAYING on someone else's misfortunes to try and make yourself look good, Absolute bleep
To be honest I don't even believe any of that I think he's talking bollucks and made the whole thing up for the following reasons...
1. These two have came out with so many lies that I literally don't believe a word either of them say anymore.
2. If it were true then I would bet all my money on it that he would of took a selfie with the woman in question and posted it online.
3. What person on the planet whatever frame of mind they are in would want Llewy bleeping Davies by they're bed side after going through a bad ordeal???
4. This woman apparently whilst going through 20 hours of life saving surgery is wide awake and physically able to talk to the surgeon requesting that he be there when she wakes up? Wouldn't she be out of it the entire time?
5. When was the last time Llewy had a client that was female???
Conclusion: It's just a bullshit story he has made up because he thinks it will make him look good to everyone on the Internet but really it just makes him look like a stupid tosser but he's too thick to realise that. The level of stupidity from these two clowns is astonishing especially at 38 years of age. Its actually worrying.

View attachment 1418321
To be honest I don't even believe any of that I think he's talking bollucks and made the whole thing up for the following reasons...
1. These two have came out with so many lies that I literally don't believe a word either of them say anymore.
2. If it were true then I would bet all my money on it that he would of took a selfie with the woman in question and posted it online.
3. What person on the planet whatever frame of mind they are in would want Llewy bleeping Davies by they're bed side after going through a bad ordeal???
4. This woman apparently whilst going through 20 hours of life saving surgery is wide awake and physically able to talk to the surgeon requesting that he be there when she wakes up? Wouldn't she be out of it the entire time?
Conclusion: It's just a bullshit story he has made up because he thinks it will make him look good to everyone on the Internet but really it just makes him look like a stupid tosser but he's too thick to realise that. The level of stupidity from these two clowns is astonishing especially at 38 years of age. Its actually worrying.

Of all the things the big bullshitting bentley bellend blinking bear has posted on his stories this has got to be by far the funniest.... Turns out we got it the wrong way round Rhys apparently does not buy fake followers or pay for promo but instead charges them🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and at a whopping £2500. duck me Rhys Davies you really are a fuckin idiot I've never seen anyone appear so stupid even Mr Bean has more brains than this guy.
I can only imagine their response "no no your supposed to pay us" hahaha (which he does by the way)

Sorry about the duplicated post people tattle went all strange and won't let me undo it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I agree with @Mikeroden, this is all lies….he doesn’t have any female clients, Carly Thornton obviously does, and did have a lady that was hospitalised in the past, let’s hope he’s not using her narrative for his own glory!
Wasnt he too busy posting and posing yesterday to of done this?
He would 100% of documented himself at least outside of said hospital.
Most emergencies are dealt with at an NHS hospital, why did the story have to be in a private one?
All 💩 IMO

Edit…
And strangely enough, said client of Carly’s is in a private hospital in London having a foot operation…what’s the betting he’s expanded on that story? 😏
If he rushed to her bedside, was he worried he’d supplied her with some dodgy gear? 😔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
And incase anybody missed it in my previous post here is Rhys Davies making out that he charges people two and a half grand to promote his social media and give him fake followers. Yes that's right THEY PAY HIM £2500 to give him promo and fake followers🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping stupid bleep does he think we are all that thick??? I'm actually concerned about the mentality of the twins.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
And incase anybody missed it in my previous post here is Rhys Davies making out that he charges people two and a half grand to promote his social media and give him fake followers. Yes that's right THEY PAY HIM £2500 to give him promo and fake followers🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping stupid bleep does he think we are all that thick??? I'm actually concerned about the mentality of the twins.
He’s so strapped for cash! They’re both getting desperate!
When is Llewy off on that luxury holiday he booked? Surely he didn’t mean the last trip to compete was it?

When are Instagram going to give Llewy the blue tick? It must be a couple of months since 'Insta wanted to do the blue tick thing'.

Maybe they didn't reply quick enough so he tried to charge them double.

Or maybe they checked his account, saw that it has no engagement and that he bought most of his followers, so declined his request! 🤡📉👀

• Haha
I remember a few years ago the big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies told the same story about a almost dying patient requesting his coaching in hospital. These two have absolutely no shame or filter with what they put on their platforms. It’s almost as though they don’t even think in their pea-sized brains just how delusional it is. It’s obvious that the lemon Llewellyn Davies is desperate for new clients hence thinking putting something as outrageous as that would attract people to his “services”. On a side note, the lemon Llewellyn Davies has his the pair of Harrison Cole and Dean Blackstock modelling the leading global brand that is Gluteywear’s T-shirts.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I remember a few years ago the big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies told the same story about a almost dying patient requesting his coaching in hospital. These two have absolutely no shame or filter with what they put on their platforms. It’s almost as though they don’t even think in their pea-sized brains just how delusional it is. It’s obvious that the lemon Llewellyn Davies is desperate for new clients hence thinking putting something as outrageous as that would attract people to his “services”. On a side note, the lemon Llewellyn Davies has his the pair of Harrison Cole and Dean Blackstock modelling the leading global brand that is Gluteywear’s T-shirts.
They truly are the lowest of the low!

• Heart
Another fine piece of delusion for Llewy Davies this morning.

“Lambo went into the garage”. No mate, you never had one. Your brother leased one for a bit but couldn’t afford the payments, that’s as close as you got.

“Parked my Mercedes AMG”. Again, let’s tell the truth here. It was a diesel E220 coupe with an AMG body kit. Not an E63, not an E43, just a bog-standard saloon.

For a man who claims to be fully transparent, it would be great if you could just tell the truth for once- no-one cares about what car you drive.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5

“Lambo went into the garage”. No mate, you never had one. Your brother leased one for a bit but couldn’t afford the payments, that’s as close as you got.

“Parked my Mercedes AMG”. Again, let’s tell the truth here. It was a diesel E220 coupe with an AMG body kit. Not an E63, not an E43, just a bog-standard saloon.

For a man who claims to be fully transparent, it would be great if you could just tell the truth for once- no-one cares about what car you drive.
You beat me to it. The lemon Llewellyn Davies is desperate for new victims. Surely for a world class mentor like he claims to be, he would never need to advertise, the people would come in their thousands begging him for his congruent services?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also I think that's the same Bentley just without the crappy 'bodywork wallpaper job'
So yeah, old , fucked , untaxed, and driven by a roid raged neanderthal

• Haha

I laughed so hard when I saw the idiots post this morning... the lambo went into the garage???? What bleeping lambo you've never had one!!!

Also I think that's the same Bentley just without the crappy 'bodywork wallpaper job'
So yeah, old , fucked , untaxed, and driven by a roid raged neanderthal
I'm almost 100% that pic is an old one from down the lane by the old rented Manor, just after he bought that old Bentley to copy the blinking bear.

• Haha
The guy is an absolute maniac, he simply cannot open his mouth without a lie coming out. Every single post or video has some element of bullshit in it!

The tinpot twins built quite the reputation in Coventry/West Midlands in selling dodgy gear in and out of gyms. This resulted in many people demanding refunds or not even getting what they paid for and lead to them being targeted by a number of people as they were owed money. This was one of the main factors both high-tailed it out of Coventry.
There was a much darker sick reason they got chased out and can not step foot back in to our amazing city

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.