Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bullshit anti-bullying campaign they did following on from the Bradley Parkes case in 2015?
Don't ever remember seeing anything of this 'national campaign' other than the twins saying there would be one to the Cov Telegraph.

Reactions: 3
Today’s Llewy Davies fact check…

Flying in jets- did not happen. Couldn’t even afford to fly his family business class to Dubai (before they left him)

£40m- never made that

Lost 500k in a month- presume this was when he got found out for being a con man. Incidentally, talks about making 1.7m in 18 months- not sure those figures are congruent…

Multi million pound estates- you’ve never owned one. You rented a place in Shalford for a couple of grand a month, but that is as close as you got.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These 2 are really stupid!! They post a picture standing in front of their car boasting about what they own but forget it has no MOT and SORN. 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These 2 are really stupid!! They post a picture standing in front of their car boasting about what they own but forget it has no MOT and SORN. 🤯
They're getting desperate. Each day they issue a more bizarre statement of bull 💩they’ve allegedly achieved, but easily provEd to be fake!

• Heart
If you remember they where talking to some guy in America who was terminally ill who had reached out to them? Also, they where apparently asked to mentor NHS employees during the pandemic, arriving in a chauffeur driven car tight white shirts and Rolex’s? They posted pictures of themselves in a tiny room never got asked back and like everything else never to be mentioned again!! They’re completely without morals they’re like a pair of toddlers on steroids and cocaine!!

Reactions: 4
They're getting desperate. Each day they issue a more bizarre statement of bull 💩they’ve allegedly achieved, but easily provEd to be fake!
If you remember they where talking to some guy in America who was terminally ill who had reached out to them? Also, they where apparently asked to mentor NHS employees during the pandemic, arriving in a chauffeur driven car tight white shirts and Rolex’s? They posted pictures of themselves in a tiny room never got asked back and like everything else never to be mentioned again!! They’re completely without morals they’re like a pair of toddlers on steroids and cocaine!!
Haha so much bullshit from them I forgot when they claimed to have been asked to deliver 'motivational firepower' to help NHS staff in hospitals fight through the pandemic.

Also, Llewy was on his Instagram yesterday claiming that he was closing a £150,000 deal. I'm guessing that was him agreeing a payment plan for child support as he wouldn't have stopped showing evidence if it meant he was earning £150k.

Need to get Dean Blackstock or Harrison Cole on here- Llewy now has nothing beyond the pocket money that Carly gives him, yet those two are still worshipping him.

N.B Rhys claims to have bought a Rolex Daytona- showed a video of a watch being held by a jeweller that he probably found in the internet (no sign of Rhys in the video, or any identifying features of the location or people there). Downsizing his house, can't afford to tax his cars, has no money to pay for his mum's treatment (Red8Gallery can't sell his crappy artwork), but can afford to drop £25-30k on a watch. With that much spare cash, he must have finally purchased his mum's house...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The bullshit anti-bullying campaign they did following on from the Bradley Parkes case in 2015?
That was dark but even darker and sicker
But there were no official statements made to police so I can not openly put it on here sadly

There are a few things that went around and some of which have been mentioned on this forum in previous threads.

Rhys, for the love of god, what the duck are you doing!?

Do you not wonder why you have no clients?

Look at the bleeping state of you!

Who in their right mind would think that posting a photo of yourself, bent over, with your kecks round your ankles would attract some potential coaching clients!? 🤣

As much as I like to see that you have no work, this really is bleeping tragic!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Who in their right mind would think that posting a photo of yourself, bent over, with your kecks round your ankles would attract some potential coaching clients!? 🤣

Yep that’s really going to get corporate clients knocking!
Anyone seen all 3 of Rhys’ dogs since his downsizing move?

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Definitely looking for another income stream...
More like a cum stream.
Dirty bear

• Wow
  • Haha
Looks like times are getting very hard for the seven figure earning big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies given he’s now selling his peak performance services to Instagram bots.
What a bleeping knob. He bought those fake followers, and now he's believes they are real 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like times are getting very hard for the seven figure earning big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies given he’s now selling his peak performance services to Instagram bots.
He's even had to reduce the price to the bots from the £2500 he was quoting the other day 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's even had to reduce the price to the bots from the £2500 he was quoting the other day 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Discounted rates yet he claims he’s got thousands of clients worldwide. I’m not ashamed to say I’m no businessman but even I know that makes zero sense to anyone with a minimum of three working brain cells. Haha.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.