Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How rude of Rhys, when his tinpot twin was offering this lady a 50% discount the other day!
Hope she sees the red flags and avoids them like the plague.
What a dick response, no wonder they don't have any clients!

She obviously doesn't want it enough, seeing as she dared to ask a question about their dubious, unqualified, training plans!

Reactions: 3
I’ve always found both the tinpot twins get their guard up whenever somebody dares query their “work”. It’s been the case for years. I remember a few years ago both to slate the person by telling them to go and learn manners (what the duck?)

The lemon Llewellyn Davies was practically begging some woman to inbox him so he could begin the process of ripping her off.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve always found both the tinpot twins get their guard up whenever somebody dares query their “work”. It’s been the case for years. I remember a few years ago both to slate the person by telling them to go and learn manners (what the duck?)

The lemon Llewellyn Davies was practically begging some woman to inbox him so he could begin the process of ripping her off.
Yep, this was the same woman, blinky boy Rhys has replied too 🤨

Reactions: 2
20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE would make you 18-19 years old when you started with this coaching thing RHYS DAVIES !

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THE TIMELINE ???

20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE would make you 18-19 years old when you started with this coaching thing RHYS DAVIES !

The bullshitter claims to have been serving in the military then! Notice he didn’t add “professional footballer” to his little roll or honour.

Getting serious now advertising all his certificates ! Might whip out my old speedos with the 10,25 and 100m badge stitched on to them , see if I get any bites to train Adam Peaty! NLP trainer (almost) I mean if I stick a bleeping gold fish bowl on my head can I put on my cv I’m ( almost) and astronaut!

The bullshitter claims to have been serving in the military then! Notice he didn’t add “professional footballer” to his little roll or honour.
Hasn’t he added he was PTI in the military now as well !! I mean people must panic buy bog roll near where he lives for the amount of tit what comes out his mouth there must be a shortage!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

And don’t forget he was sleeping on a mattress at his mothers house opposite a crack den 5 years ago…that’s a real sign of a high earner!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like Rhys might have bought a few likes on his Insta post with his Cornflake box certifications on! Averages about 6 likes per post usially, then gets +7000 all of a sudden off some rather dubious accounts 👀

Reactions: 5
AT 22 you were boxing Rhys, hardly any coaching experience if i may say so......

another creative post with peoples money that believed him
November 1, 2019 ·

How to monetise social media?

There is no easy way and it’s took me over 12 years of trying to really understand that no system, sales funnel or algorithm will make you money unless you have the following :

1. Right attention 

2. Right traction and reaction marketing strategies

3. Correct business models with sales funnel

4. Lead magnets

5. VALUE PROPOSITION

Social media is no joke, as it’s made me over 7 figures in the last 28 months and now I genuinely want to to teach you exactly how I did it.

No easy options.

It will take at least 5 years of your time.

It will change your life forever.

Next Tuesday I’m opening up my cottage to 6 Individuals who want to LEARN and use social media for what it’s supposed to be used for : MAKING MONEY.

For any enquires please inbox me directly NOW.

I tell and sell nothing but the truth and the reality of the work that’s required.
See less

READ THE CAPTION TO THE HOUSE PICTURE
now lets do some math:

2020-4=2016

2022-7=2015

im sure he went on he was there 8 years ago too.

so which one is it ????

Rhys Davies
March 15, 2020 ·

Picking my mum up from her house where I lived in the top room on a mattress until only 4 years ago .....

You see what I have now and make judgements.

No one asks what it’s like to come from nothing and make over 7 figures profit in under two years.

I documented my journey when I was broke just like I do now.

My life has changed massively but I still live by the same principles that have enabled me to leave a very toxic past behind me.

I think I’m one of the best coaches in the world for two reasons.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Looks like Steve burgess has taken a page out of Pretesh Parmer book by talking nonsense to a room with no one else in.
Getting serious now advertising all his certificates ! Might whip out my old speedos with the 10,25 and 100m badge stitched on to them , see if I get any bites to train Adam Peaty! NLP trainer (almost) I mean if I stick a bleeping gold fish bowl on my head can I put on my cv I’m ( almost) and astronaut!

Hasn’t he added he was PTI in the military now as well !! I mean people must panic buy bog roll near where he lives for the amount of tit what comes out his mouth there must be a shortage!
Think this has to be the funniest comment so far !!

Attachments

• Heart
Yeah it's Wednesday.....
Happy family's....for a supervised 60mins ....
And how long is he going to be wearing the bleeping qualifier t-shirt for? It's been two days now, and he's trained legs in it
Screenshot_20220713-204300_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-204252_Instagram.jpg
! 🤢

• Sick
Father of the year!! At the contact centre they think he’s a great guy?? This man is a fraud on all fronts!

Father of the year!! At the contact centre they think he’s a great guy?? This man is a fraud on all fronts!
What gets me is the fact that the lemon Llewellyn Davies has no shame whatsoever to put up a selfie of him with her on a fortnightly basis when he goes in to see her. He spends 1 hour (of which half the time he’s probably on his phone posting nonsense anyway) every 14 days due to his horrible actions. Soon enough the little girl will grow up and realise what we all know. George Archer must have days where she thanks her lucky stars she had been able to get rid of this monster.

Reactions: 6
Looks like Rhys Davies tactic now is to try and piggyback his ‘services” off the back of already established personal trainers so he can access their existing client base! Haven’t we seen this before and we all know how it ended, don’t we Sarah Akwiscombe? He’s starting with a lady called Kelly who he must of met through the young lad at the rugby club he was scamming!

• Sick
How rude of Rhys, when his tinpot twin was offering this lady a 50% discount the other day!
Hope she sees the red flags and avoids them like the plague.
Its the right way to do business, its just in his case that his product is tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.