Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know if she’s still competing in Chicago? Or can’t Llewy afford to join her so has put a stop to it?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder what’s happened to Liam Glynn. There’s been zero lovebombing for him for a few weeks now. The lemon has the other two (Dean Blackstock and Harrison Cole) walking around with those Gluteywear t-shirts yet Liam Glynn seems to have been spared the deed.

It looks like the only “value” the big bullshitting Bentley Bellend Rhys Davies is putting out on social media is standing in front of mirrors almost naked or having his steroid buddy Matt Godfrey filming him doing lateral raises whilst shouting “gud.. gud
go on lad
 gud”.

Lastly, it looks like the tinpot twins have been got another acting gig. Maybe it’s “gone in sixty seconds” as Rhys Davies tells all about how he ran out of the white house as he couldn’t cough up the rent.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More lists of his achievements all over blinking bears insta....
If he's so good at reaching his goals, how come he's been a NLP practitioner (almost) for 2 years?
Surely you'd have complete it now, or did the qualifications just get taken down? đŸ€”

Reactions: 4
According to LD RD has lost 6 stone in 16 weeks and is about to recommence his bodybuilding career!! LD is intending to gain timber and again take the world of competitive bodybuilding by storm! CT it would seem us going to get bigger and shrink by a few inches in height to become a Wellness champion? And so the tit show continues! You can only hope that people will do due diligence before they ever commit to handing over any money to this bunch of con artists?

The lemon Llewellyn Davies has announced he’s now in off-season. I guess the whole idea of the tinpot twins competing on stage vs each other can be filed along with the rest of the “didn’t happen” things.

I doubt the big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies will compete - like with boxing, he will find some way (as he’s done in the last years) to pull away from it.

Expect another year of them two clowns telling us how they are going to take 2023 by storm, how the whole world will know their names, how the whole bodybuilding industry will be shaken up by their two physiques, how they will go to a whole new level, how they define excellence, how gifted they are and then keep reminding us they were professional footballers (they weren’t), how they were professional boxers (they weren’t), how they’re bodybuilding champions (hardly), how they’re actors (believe that and you’ll believe anything), how incredible their traction on social media is (Claire Davies and Jan Davies likes this), how they’re within the 1% earners margin (of course as their lifestyles reflect this).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do we know if she’s still competing in Chicago? Or can’t Llewy afford to join her so has put a stop to it?
I believe due to poor showing she nor him are competing again this year. They have gone to lack wounds bulk build and attempt again mxt year. My thought is ppl are realising what con artist look like. She has a massive Gluteywear sale on lite stock so guessing money is drying up

Reactions: 3
I believe due to poor showing she nor him are competing again this year. They have gone to lack wounds bulk build and attempt again mxt year. My thought is ppl are realising what con artist look like. She has a massive Gluteywear sale on lite stock so guessing money is drying up
All they’ll go and do is just take a shitload of gear.

I remember around ten years ago both the tinpot twins made the transition from boxers to bodybuilders and went from being lean to 16 stone in months with abusing all sorts of substances. They were openly bragging about this at Fitness Factory gym before they got very aggressive there and threatened the owner’s son before going to Pro Gym and Bodymasters gym and sell the rubbish they were putting themselves to others yet on social media put it all done to “work ethic” and yes, a lot of people believed them!

I note with interest that having returned to the UK, Llewelly Davies is immediately trying to sell his "services" - from the tarmac at the airport next to his private jet low cost airline plane.

Happily, although I'm not interested in bodybuilding and have an excellent, well-qualifed and highly trained PT who I've worked with for five years, Llewy IS offering "lifestyle mentorship".

I'm tired of running a successful business with many long-standing (years-long) clients and in a long-standing, happy relationship.

I could really do with some insight as to how someone loses clients so frequently and struggles to recruit more, even though they've been "IN THE GAME" for "DECADES" and who has had to move from a (rented) six bedroom manor to an average rental house in an average town and has to be supervised when he sees his own daughter for a very limited time each month.

That's DEFINITELY a lifestyle to aspire to.. And he's definitely the mentor to coach you through that process.

F**k's sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All they’ll go and do is just take a shitload of gear.

I remember around ten years ago both the tinpot twins made the transition from boxers to bodybuilders and went from being lean to 16 stone in months with abusing all sorts of substances. They were openly bragging about this at Fitness Factory gym before they got very aggressive there and threatened the owner’s son before going to Pro Gym and Bodymasters gym and sell the rubbish they were putting themselves to others yet on social media put it all done to “work ethic” and yes, a lot of people believed them!
There are so many in bodybuilding who do use. Because they do not have patience or work ethic that going clean requires. I am a clean bodybuilder there are many in industry who are. Just shows their mindset.

I note with interest that having returned to the UK, Llewelly Davies is immediately trying to sell his "services" - from the tarmac at the airport next to his private jet low cost airline plane.

Happily, although I'm not interested in bodybuilding and have an excellent, well-qualifed and highly trained PT who I've worked with for five years, Llewy IS offering "lifestyle mentorship".

I'm tired of running a successful business with many long-standing (years-long) clients and in a long-standing, happy relationship.

I could really do with some insight as to how someone loses clients so frequently and struggles to recruit more, even though they've been "IN THE GAME" for "DECADES" and who has had to move from a (rented) six bedroom manor to an average rental house in an average town and has to be supervised when he sees his own daughter for a very limited time each month.

That's DEFINITELY a lifestyle to aspire to.. And he's definitely the mentor to coach you through that process.

F**k's sake.
He prays on the vulnerable who want quick results.
All 3 of them promises gold and delivers ashes

Looks like Harrison Cole taking a leaf out of Hop along lewy book.

Taken

let me rephrase looks like Harrison Cole copying lewy D on the way he posts
Yep, with the same low engagement on all his posts, onply the lemon 🍋 commenting on this particular post. Surely the Penny must be dropping with him?

Reactions: 1

Taken

We saw this a lot with the three musketeers (Matt Hall, Pretesh Parmar and Alec Witts) who not only would post like he does but would make Facebook live videos just pathetically ranting like he does. Cringe.

I get the impression he’s dumb. He hardly comes across with much degree of intelligence does he?
Yep, with the same low engagement on all his posts, onply the lemon 🍋 commenting on this particular post. Surely the Penny must be dropping with him?

• Haha
Harrison Cole makes Harry Kane look like he should be in Mensa. Absolute tool.

Nutrition and diet plans? He has no credentials, no credibility, and no actual experience in either area. He should stick to the JD Sports stockroom, or whatever rock he crawled out from.

Taken
Harrison Cole makes Harry Kane look like he should be in Mensa. Absolute tool.

Nutrition and diet plans? He has no credentials, no credibility, and no actual experience in either area. He should stick to the JD Sports stockroom, or whatever rock he crawled out from.
He said that he come from a corporate background apparently. Anyone on here starting to think Carly Thornton needs her own page on here ?

Reactions: 5

He said that he come from a corporate background apparently. Anyone on here starting to think Carly Thornton needs her own page on here ?
That's been mentioned a few times. I've not had any dealings with her personally so I've no information on her. I only know of đŸ‹âž•đŸ‘€đŸ»

Reactions: 2
I guess it’s supervised contact centre day today for the lemon Llewellyn Davies, expect a shameless selfie in the next few hours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.