Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I wanted to come on here and share my views as someone that has been a client of Llewy and had dealings with Rhys and back in the day Champions of Mind

I felt it would be good to come on here as Myself as I want to help, I’m tired of seeing these pair attempt to rip others off, and continue to carry on with their unethical, false, misleading manipulative ways with their unethical Coaching, as I experienced this so felt obligated to at least share some my experience

This forum has been good to expose them I think and also allow people to vent, I do believe that the more exposure they can get from accounts from people the better

These two take advantage of the fact people are ‘Silent’ and it plays in to their hands and anyone speaking out only goes against this.

I could write a book on my experience with these two, however I will keep it brief and hopefully it can at least share some insight

I started to work with LD about 4 years ago, Like most people, your looking for help advice and wanting to improve your circumstances,

Llewy Rhys and James Burt AKA Champions of Mind were very prolific on social media, using their well marketed Social media branding and also leveraging their Material objects, cars and ‘Happy Family’ life to leverage and manipulate people in to buying in them and building trust. At the time, I knew no different, trusted him, and just felt like I was doing something good for myself.

Here are some typical plays they did that I experienced

• Being charged Thousands for coaching packages
  • Being told that I needed them to progress
  • Constant pressure to pay them for their services
  • Over promising and hyping up expectations
  • Love Bombing ‘You’re the next best thing’ and being pedestalled on social media
  • Encouraging you to be coach using their tac tics so you can be a spin off for them and leveraged
  • Having no real direction, plan or journey on place, you was there to be taken for ride while they took what they could from you
Llewy and Rhys have only one mentality – take what they can from anyone using any way they can for as long as possible, they will use any kind of manipulation to ensure that the person is hooked and can keep leaching them

They are only after one thing - Self Gain, with anyone, whether that be Money, Leverage, Sex or Attention.

Their dribble, and exaggerated online persona is just a bi product of their smoke and mirrors to keep a false façade and image and to maintain, and I believe to keep a comfort blanket for what is a very Dysfunctional lifestyle and behaviour, and disillusioned sense of being. Unfortunately people get caught up in between and In its wake it is damaging people who get caught up.

The whole thing wasn’t at all beneficial to me, I was caught up in a very strange and situation, paying someone a lot of money to find a route to my problems. I ignored all the red flags from family people around me aswell as my intuition screaming at me that this situation isn’t right.

Im a very Loyal person and Im trust worthy, however one thing I had to come to terms with was that I was allowing my lack of boundaries, and values in myself to be manipulated. I feel that in any ‘relationship’ with someone whether that be working or romantic, when you allow your Intuition, Values and boundaries to slide you start to loose yourself – it erodes you

However when you realise this, it is a huge way to build that Armour back up

Ive come to realise is that the ‘Life Coaching’ ‘Business Coaching’ is mostly a Hustle. It is an easy route for someone to charge money for a service and sell to people. A lot of people need help and Business is hard, when you see nice marketing its easy to take what looks like a fast route and, like I did, you feel like your doing something beneficial for your circumstances

Im not saying there isn’t ethical and good people out there, there sure is, however anyone seeking help must be lead properly, ethically, through proper framework, and the interest must be taken for the persons progress not their Wallets. Also GDPR and Safeguarding is another Duty of care to think about when dealing with people who are effectively asking for help and are vulnerable.

When I see NLP Practitioner in someones Bio, it immediately shouts Red Flag, it seems a majority of people use this as a gateway to all of a sudden be an expert in solving peoples problems and be paid well for it. All it is a strategy to understand peoples behaviour – Most people use this to market their products other than help people.

I have had experience in Business, I ran a real Business before that turned over a very respectable amount of money, and I know that a lot of these ‘Mentors’ have no idea what its like to even turn over ‘6 Figures’ let alone give people advice.

Also, not too long ago, I was offered some help from a colleague at work to help gain a qualification, and assist on a work project, he kindly off his own back ‘Mentored’ me for a few months, he just offered to help, he got to know me personally, he knew his field and was way more experienced than me. It made me realise that people selling ‘One size fits all’ mentoring to the general public is really selling Old rope, and I don’t believe many people know or realise this. It will never change, people are mostly focussed on making money than solving people’s problems.

I will say that Self Development and Business Development takes time, and not everyone is cut out for Business.

I believe When people come to you for help, you must be trained and aware enough to know if they are at risk and anyone must be aware of safeguarding,

People need framework, just charging for ‘Wise words’ or generic opinions, there is a huge need for more education for people around mental health and optimising health, most people can become happier by just looking after themselves better or just speaking to people for free

Anyone that is seeking services for help, really take time to take a step back and think about what and why your spending money – What is it you actually need? Is the person your asking experience in your field? Do they want to help you or just charge you?

As far as Self Development goes – I don’t believe that Life Coaching is the answer, think about why you need someone to tell you how you live your life?!

I feel it is Band Aid that is covering up issues in people, again I talk from experience. It is a short cut- Spending money thinking that it will save money when really you need to do the Inner work yourself

I would advise to invest in a good PT or Gym, focus on building some personal excellence, start with the basics of living a healthy lifestyle, get around some good people, read some good books study etc. Build up your Self Confidence and Self Awareness, this comes naturally and it’s a constant consistent work in progress. Only you can discover your Inner peace & Confidence not a Life Coach

A few years back I started working with a CrossFit coach from America, I wanted to improve my fitness and its my hobby, he was well known and trained Athletes, although he wasn’t the cheapest in this area, he was drop in the ocean of what these two charged. He was professional, integral and cared about my results, he taught me a lot, and although it was fitness coaching , I learnt more about myself and self development from him than anyone else – It was a breath of fresh air and made me realise how terrible most Coaches are, I even asked him why his services are the most expensive, He didn’t push market me, he didn’t manipulate me, I went to him and he was fair open and transparent. I did my diligence and it worked

Im not saying all Coaches are Bad, but its important to really look in to why you need someone, I speak to some trusted people who ive got to know over years, they help me if I have a problem, they don’t cost thousands of pounds, they never call me for Business telling me I need them. However they help me, and I want to make clear that it is important to still have people who can help you.

Through my own trial error and experience, I found these people and they are not life coaches, they are not NLP Practitioners they don’t push market their brands, they care about people are professional and are not Gurus on social media. Just my experience.

The experience with Llewy/Rhys etc taught me nothing it was a route to a dead end and the journey was nothing more than a ploy to see how long he could sustain me paying him.

You are just ‘Supply’ them, there is no morals or boundaries, they will use manipulation tac tics to keep you there in many different ways.

I once had an incident where I was in a gym with Llewy, Rhys was there also James and Llewy was verbally aggressive to me, It was played down and we carried on. At the end I told him never to threaten me, he then told me I was disrespectful to him for saying that. He did apologise and I was stupid enough to still work with him – A massive red flag ignored.

The relationship with him wasn’t normal, it was a kind of dysfunctional uncomfortable situation, I was paying him a lot of money for help advice, and knew I was involved with a someone not very normal. He mostly was approachable and friendly however there wasn’t any regard for confidentiality for anyone, anything with these guys has an ulterior motive and as silly as it sounds I kind of knew this. The fact they played such a convincing game maybe was the reason I ignored it. They never lead by example and were very hypocritical

At times he would come across like he was your friend, I am not sure if this was part of his play, or he would adopt this because in reality he doesn’t have any friendships outside of people of his ‘Supply’

There was a time when I just could not bring myself to pay him anymore, he in himself knew and we started to loose contact, at this time he had other people and sources around him so I think it didn’t matter to him so much at this time. Communication slowly went, he did try to convince me to come back but I was done, I started to see through bullshit. The last time I had communication was back in 2019 when James Burrt left, he randomly called me for advice, I sensed some strange vulnerability from him, and I didn’t hear from after, then in time came the blocking and no contact.

I very quickly dusted myself from the experience from these, and most more Llewly. I took it for what it was and knew that I had made some very bad judgments paying him and allowing myself to be taken down a path that had zero benefit to me.

As much as I can blame how they was, I had to accept responsibility and Fix what I knew was wrong in myself. It can be a hard pill to swallow, especially knowing that you have been taken advantage of, it’s a case of having some humility and having no choice but to move forward. Dwelling on it wont serve you. The hard pill is the realisation and shame, also frustration, regret and feeling of stupidity.

I leaned in to myself, I focussed on my career, my health my fitness and in a very short space of time become a much better person. Its like having ‘Stain’ on you, you want to get rid of as much as possible because you feel tarnished!

I studied, I learnt and grew more than I could have with Llewy. I also Studied Narcissism, it helped me understand a lot and opened my eyes a lot too, id recommend a you tube channel by Docter Ramani who is an expert on dealing with Narcissism and is great to listen to and relatable

I was fortunate enough to learn a hell of a lot in my Work I do, I started to understand how people learn through frameworks and had to learn a lot about GDPR, Safe Guarding and how to work with people as individuals. This was a huge motivator for me and also it opened up my eyes to the mistakes I made and also how mostly a waste of space the Life Coaching Space is and also helped me grow in myself.

Also I am a Spiritual Person and working on this made me realise a lot about finding Inner Peace and has been a huge tool in own self development.

I will say that I have had no choice but to take some positive perspective from what happened to me, it opened up my eyes a lot and it solidified a lot of personal Values in myself and also personal Boundaries. I see through anything a mile off, in some ways it taught me a hell of a lot

I had no choice but to improve what was missing in myself and I look back now and am incredibly proud of myself and also cannot believe that I was that person naïve enough to get involved with them – In some ways its embarrassing! But I have to take ownership of it. I hold my head up high that im integral. Im not perfect and never will be but Im mile apart from these guys.

I wouldn’t be the person I am now, so I have no regrets, I just have anger that these two can still carry on, because there are some that wont recover from the damage

All I would say to anyone who has been involved with these two – Don’t be hard on yourself, you most likely had good intentions. Get advice and never be ashamed. My view is No one ever will ever bring me down and any experience is good experience I say, because we always learn. Try and remember that. Again, I wouldn’t be the person I am now without learning from my experience. However there is Zero credit to them, it was me that made the choice to improve

That being said, The Pair of these should be ashamed of themselves for the damage they have caused many people and the audacity to keep posting how great they are, is just a reflection on how Narcissistic they are

The false persona online screams very loudly how big your Egos are, yet also very insecure cowardous and in some ways laughable.

Take a big look at yourself, the best thing you can do is seek help for your Narcissistic personality disorder and maybe have the courage to come forward and make up for the many you have ripped off. Show how Ethical you claim to be.

They are a disgrace and everyone can see through it– the constant scamming only has a shelf life and the more you try and damage people it wont end up good, they deserve to be in Prison and I only hope that the sad existence eats at them truly inside.

I think Matt Hall is good for coming on here, I have engaged with him on social media, I wanted to help him not put him down, I hope that he becomes better in himself and if your reading this, give yourself time and be kind to yourself, we all make mistakes, we can live learn and be better

I mentioned James Burrt on here and to be honest I feel that he was caught up in a mess he was trying to navigate through he wasn’t a bad guy, I knew him well enough, I don’t blame him for anything and wish him well

I also feel for the Partners of these two, Georgia Archer is a very Nobel person from a very good and nice family, and I think its best that if anyone knows what’s going on with her situation, permission should be asked before publishing anything, especially if legals are involved and children

Lauren I met but didn’t really know but she seems like a nice enough person, it’s a shame that she was caught up with a child with a toxic individual like Rhys

Im happy to speak to anyone privately if they want some advice, im happy to speak on social media, ill always remain confidential if you choose to engage.

Otherwise, even if this Post creates some awareness then that’s a good thing, I hope this forum can remain helpful as its intention should only be to help people

Reactions: 13
Hi Ben

Corrected me if i am wrong but did LD convince you to start a business with another guy called Ben which was called MINDFIT
So I wanted to come on here and share my views as someone that has been a client of Llewy and had dealings with Rhys and back in the day Champions of Mind

I felt it would be good to come on here as Myself as I want to help, I’m tired of seeing these pair attempt to rip others off, and continue to carry on with their unethical, false, misleading manipulative ways with their unethical Coaching, as I experienced this so felt obligated to at least share some my experience

This forum has been good to expose them I think and also allow people to vent, I do believe that the more exposure they can get from accounts from people the better

These two take advantage of the fact people are ‘Silent’ and it plays in to their hands and anyone speaking out only goes against this.

I could write a book on my experience with these two, however I will keep it brief and hopefully it can at least share some insight

I started to work with LD about 4 years ago, Like most people, your looking for help advice and wanting to improve your circumstances,

Llewy Rhys and James Burt AKA Champions of Mind were very prolific on social media, using their well marketed Social media branding and also leveraging their Material objects, cars and ‘Happy Family’ life to leverage and manipulate people in to buying in them and building trust. At the time, I knew no different, trusted him, and just felt like I was doing something good for myself.

• Love Bombing ‘You’re the next best thing’ and being pedestalled on social media
  • Encouraging you to be coach using their tac tics so you can be a spin off for them and leveraged
  • Having no real direction, plan or journey on place, you was there to be taken for ride while they took what they could from you
Llewy and Rhys have only one mentality – take what they can from anyone using any way they can for as long as possible, they will use any kind of manipulation to ensure that the person is hooked and can keep leaching them

They are only after one thing - Self Gain, with anyone, whether that be Money, Leverage, Sex or Attention.

Their dribble, and exaggerated online persona is just a bi product of their smoke and mirrors to keep a false façade and image and to maintain, and I believe to keep a comfort blanket for what is a very Dysfunctional lifestyle and behaviour, and disillusioned sense of being. Unfortunately people get caught up in between and In its wake it is damaging people who get caught up.

The whole thing wasn’t at all beneficial to me, I was caught up in a very strange and situation, paying someone a lot of money to find a route to my problems. I ignored all the red flags from family people around me aswell as my intuition screaming at me that this situation isn’t right.

Im a very Loyal person and Im trust worthy, however one thing I had to come to terms with was that I was allowing my lack of boundaries, and values in myself to be manipulated. I feel that in any ‘relationship’ with someone whether that be working or romantic, when you allow your Intuition, Values and boundaries to slide you start to loose yourself – it erodes you

Ive come to realise is that the ‘Life Coaching’ ‘Business Coaching’ is mostly a Hustle. It is an easy route for someone to charge money for a service and sell to people. A lot of people need help and Business is hard, when you see nice marketing its easy to take what looks like a fast route and, like I did, you feel like your doing something beneficial for your circumstances

Im not saying there isn’t ethical and good people out there, there sure is, however anyone seeking help must be lead properly, ethically, through proper framework, and the interest must be taken for the persons progress not their Wallets. Also GDPR and Safeguarding is another Duty of care to think about when dealing with people who are effectively asking for help and are vulnerable.

When I see NLP Practitioner in someones Bio, it immediately shouts Red Flag, it seems a majority of people use this as a gateway to all of a sudden be an expert in solving peoples problems and be paid well for it. All it is a strategy to understand peoples behaviour – Most people use this to market their products other than help people.

I have had experience in Business, I ran a real Business before that turned over a very respectable amount of money, and I know that a lot of these ‘Mentors’ have no idea what its like to even turn over ‘6 Figures’ let alone give people advice.

Also, not too long ago, I was offered some help from a colleague at work to help gain a qualification, and assist on a work project, he kindly off his own back ‘Mentored’ me for a few months, he just offered to help, he got to know me personally, he knew his field and was way more experienced than me. It made me realise that people selling ‘One size fits all’ mentoring to the general public is really selling Old rope, and I don’t believe many people know or realise this. It will never change, people are mostly focussed on making money than solving people’s problems.

I will say that Self Development and Business Development takes time, and not everyone is cut out for Business.

I believe When people come to you for help, you must be trained and aware enough to know if they are at risk and anyone must be aware of safeguarding,

People need framework, just charging for ‘Wise words’ or generic opinions, there is a huge need for more education for people around mental health and optimising health, most people can become happier by just looking after themselves better or just speaking to people for free

Anyone that is seeking services for help, really take time to take a step back and think about what and why your spending money – What is it you actually need? Is the person your asking experience in your field? Do they want to help you or just charge you?

As far as Self Development goes – I don’t believe that Life Coaching is the answer, think about why you need someone to tell you how you live your life?!

I feel it is Band Aid that is covering up issues in people, again I talk from experience. It is a short cut- Spending money thinking that it will save money when really you need to do the Inner work yourself

I would advise to invest in a good PT or Gym, focus on building some personal excellence, start with the basics of living a healthy lifestyle, get around some good people, read some good books study etc. Build up your Self Confidence and Self Awareness, this comes naturally and it’s a constant consistent work in progress. Only you can discover your Inner peace & Confidence not a Life Coach

A few years back I started working with a CrossFit coach from America, I wanted to improve my fitness and its my hobby, he was well known and trained Athletes, although he wasn’t the cheapest in this area, he was drop in the ocean of what these two charged. He was professional, integral and cared about my results, he taught me a lot, and although it was fitness coaching , I learnt more about myself and self development from him than anyone else – It was a breath of fresh air and made me realise how terrible most Coaches are, I even asked him why his services are the most expensive, He didn’t push market me, he didn’t manipulate me, I went to him and he was fair open and transparent. I did my diligence and it worked

Im not saying all Coaches are Bad, but its important to really look in to why you need someone, I speak to some trusted people who ive got to know over years, they help me if I have a problem, they don’t cost thousands of pounds, they never call me for Business telling me I need them. However they help me, and I want to make clear that it is important to still have people who can help you.

Through my own trial error and experience, I found these people and they are not life coaches, they are not NLP Practitioners they don’t push market their brands, they care about people are professional and are not Gurus on social media. Just my experience.

The experience with Llewy/Rhys etc taught me nothing it was a route to a dead end and the journey was nothing more than a ploy to see how long he could sustain me paying him.

You are just ‘Supply’ them, there is no morals or boundaries, they will use manipulation tac tics to keep you there in many different ways.

I once had an incident where I was in a gym with Llewy, Rhys was there also James and Llewy was verbally aggressive to me, It was played down and we carried on. At the end I told him never to threaten me, he then told me I was disrespectful to him for saying that. He did apologise and I was stupid enough to still work with him – A massive red flag ignored.

The relationship with him wasn’t normal, it was a kind of dysfunctional uncomfortable situation, I was paying him a lot of money for help advice, and knew I was involved with a someone not very normal. He mostly was approachable and friendly however there wasn’t any regard for confidentiality for anyone, anything with these guys has an ulterior motive and as silly as it sounds I kind of knew this. The fact they played such a convincing game maybe was the reason I ignored it. They never lead by example and were very hypocritical

At times he would come across like he was your friend, I am not sure if this was part of his play, or he would adopt this because in reality he doesn’t have any friendships outside of people of his ‘Supply’

There was a time when I just could not bring myself to pay him anymore, he in himself knew and we started to loose contact, at this time he had other people and sources around him so I think it didn’t matter to him so much at this time. Communication slowly went, he did try to convince me to come back but I was done, I started to see through bullshit. The last time I had communication was back in 2019 when James Burrt left, he randomly called me for advice, I sensed some strange vulnerability from him, and I didn’t hear from after, then in time came the blocking and no contact.

I very quickly dusted myself from the experience from these, and most more Llewly. I took it for what it was and knew that I had made some very bad judgments paying him and allowing myself to be taken down a path that had zero benefit to me.

As much as I can blame how they was, I had to accept responsibility and Fix what I knew was wrong in myself. It can be a hard pill to swallow, especially knowing that you have been taken advantage of, it’s a case of having some humility and having no choice but to move forward. Dwelling on it wont serve you. The hard pill is the realisation and shame, also frustration, regret and feeling of stupidity.

I leaned in to myself, I focussed on my career, my health my fitness and in a very short space of time become a much better person. Its like having ‘Stain’ on you, you want to get rid of as much as possible because you feel tarnished!

I studied, I learnt and grew more than I could have with Llewy. I also Studied Narcissism, it helped me understand a lot and opened my eyes a lot too, id recommend a you tube channel by Docter Ramani who is an expert on dealing with Narcissism and is great to listen to and relatable

I was fortunate enough to learn a hell of a lot in my Work I do, I started to understand how people learn through frameworks and had to learn a lot about GDPR, Safe Guarding and how to work with people as individuals. This was a huge motivator for me and also it opened up my eyes to the mistakes I made and also how mostly a waste of space the Life Coaching Space is and also helped me grow in myself.

Also I am a Spiritual Person and working on this made me realise a lot about finding Inner Peace and has been a huge tool in own self development.

I will say that I have had no choice but to take some positive perspective from what happened to me, it opened up my eyes a lot and it solidified a lot of personal Values in myself and also personal Boundaries. I see through anything a mile off, in some ways it taught me a hell of a lot

I had no choice but to improve what was missing in myself and I look back now and am incredibly proud of myself and also cannot believe that I was that person naïve enough to get involved with them – In some ways its embarrassing! But I have to take ownership of it. I hold my head up high that im integral. Im not perfect and never will be but Im mile apart from these guys.

I wouldn’t be the person I am now, so I have no regrets, I just have anger that these two can still carry on, because there are some that wont recover from the damage

All I would say to anyone who has been involved with these two – Don’t be hard on yourself, you most likely had good intentions. Get advice and never be ashamed. My view is No one ever will ever bring me down and any experience is good experience I say, because we always learn. Try and remember that. Again, I wouldn’t be the person I am now without learning from my experience. However there is Zero credit to them, it was me that made the choice to improve

That being said, The Pair of these should be ashamed of themselves for the damage they have caused many people and the audacity to keep posting how great they are, is just a reflection on how Narcissistic they are

The false persona online screams very loudly how big your Egos are, yet also very insecure cowardous and in some ways laughable.

Take a big look at yourself, the best thing you can do is seek help for your Narcissistic personality disorder and maybe have the courage to come forward and make up for the many you have ripped off. Show how Ethical you claim to be.

They are a disgrace and everyone can see through it– the constant scamming only has a shelf life and the more you try and damage people it wont end up good, they deserve to be in Prison and I only hope that the sad existence eats at them truly inside.

I think Matt Hall is good for coming on here, I have engaged with him on social media, I wanted to help him not put him down, I hope that he becomes better in himself and if your reading this, give yourself time and be kind to yourself, we all make mistakes, we can live learn and be better

I mentioned James Burrt on here and to be honest I feel that he was caught up in a mess he was trying to navigate through he wasn’t a bad guy, I knew him well enough, I don’t blame him for anything and wish him well

I also feel for the Partners of these two, Georgia Archer is a very Nobel person from a very good and nice family, and I think its best that if anyone knows what’s going on with her situation, permission should be asked before publishing anything, especially if legals are involved and children

Lauren I met but didn’t really know but she seems like a nice enough person, it’s a shame that she was caught up with a child with a toxic individual like Rhys

Im happy to speak to anyone privately if they want some advice, im happy to speak on social media, ill always remain confidential if you choose to engage.

Otherwise, even if this Post creates some awareness then that’s a good thing, I hope this forum can remain helpful as its intention should only be to help people

Reactions: 1
Good to see another former client of the tinpot twins to come on this forum and tell us about his experiences in parting his well earned money to the lemon Llewellyn Davies and getting such a tit service in return.

I just wonder, are there any former clients of the tinpot twins who have worked with them and actually had a good service and remember the tinpot twins fondly.

I personally know of lads who used the tinpot twins for PT sessions nearly 15 years ago and got such little quality for the money they parted with to these two scamming pieces of tit.

Reactions: 2
Hi Ben

Corrected me if i am wrong but did LD convince you to start a business with another guy called Ben which was called MINDFIT
Hi

So Llewy & Rhys James , they wanted to become 'Business Partners' with us and take a share of what we earnt. It was blatantly a tac tic to just try and leverage from us in some kind of MLM style way. There was a Business entity set up but it didnt trade and I shut it down about few years ago.

I think they tried this kind of thing with various others, setting up business or trying to partner up, however I assume that like everything its just a ploy by them to take, and it always leads to a dead end

Reactions: 3
Llewelyn Davies just has to open his mouth to yawn and trash just comes flooding out!! He has healed his broken toe with the power of his mind 😂😂. I have worked in trauma and unless you break your big toe, the toe is sticking out at an odd angle, the bone is protruding from the skin and/or there’s an obvious wound to the foot that may require stitching or dressing, there’s just rest and pain relief if required? Looking at him posing in his pants this morning both his feet look fine no swelling etc!! So Mr Mega 🧠 I suspect it wasn’t as bad as you make it out to be and the amount of steroids and hgh you snuffle up healing was probably pretty rapid!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Llewelyn Davies just has to open his mouth to yawn and trash just comes flooding out!! He has healed his broken toe with the power of his mind 😂😂. I have worked in trauma and unless you break your big toe, the toe is sticking out at an odd angle, the bone is protruding from the skin and/or there’s an obvious wound to the foot that may require stitching or dressing, there’s just rest and pain relief if required? Looking at him posing in his pants this morning both his feet look fine no swelling etc!! So Mr Mega 🧠 I suspect it wasn’t as bad as you make it out to be and the amount of steroids and hgh you snuffle up healing was probably pretty rapid!!!
He’s definitely got a limp, not a good look…and potential for long term damage for not actimg on medical advice, don’t know why he bothered wasting nhs time and money in the first place!
Well done @Ben Downton for coming forward, these Tinpots need exposing as much as poss I’m just sorry you had to go throw it, but as you say lessons leant x

Reactions: 6
It looks like Dean Blackstock’s lovebombing has come to an end which means he’s paid the lemon Llewellyn Davies and now it’s young Harrison Cole’s turn to line the pockets of the lemon, his mentor, Llewellyn Davies.

This is exactly the same sort of crap the lemon Llewellyn Davies use to post about the three musketeers (Matt Hall, Alec Witts and Pretesh Parmar). He use to tell us that those three young men would be the focus in leading Great Britain into the future and I ask, where the hell are the three of them now?

It’s all relatively part of the tinpot twins’ “game”. I personally am not astute in business nor have I ever pretended to be. I just do beg to ask the question, if anyone is looking into this type of “investment” then surely you would find best in class, someone who is steeped in business acumen and has years of consistent financial wins. Someone’s whose success can easily be evidenced. I’ve always believed people will always pay that extra amount to secure li Atari r services. All the tinpot twins can do is talk the talk (or shout the shout) to hook you in to make you believe “success” is only a few corners away. Beyond all of that initial noise there’s nothing but cluelessness and drivel. Just a pair of idiots who deep down couldn’t give a tit about you and only want to suck on your money like bloody thirst vampires.

For months they’d post this same sort of hollow nonsense about the likes of Matt Hall, Pretesh Parmar and Alec Witts and the moment they simultaneously told them “no more”, they were blocked and binned within an instant. Surely a genuine business coach or mentor would still have an avid interest in their client after their services have been redundant.

Again, I’m not business minded and perhaps never will be but many people who read this thread are, and would know a million times more about business than I ever will but surely anyone with a real purpose will go “all in” and secure the services of quality and proven from Harrods than cheap and crap from B and M. As they say, it’s investing in yourself.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Do the twins have any testimonials of people who have genuinely benefitted from their coaching long term? Most if not all of their previous clients who have stopped paying them have been blocked and deleted. Even having worked with them for a number of years, in some cases 3+, their have been 0 success stories where clients have gone on to reach the levels of success they were hoping to achieve. This should be a red flag for anyone wishing to part with their hard earned money to purchase their services.

Hopefully more former clients/business partners can come forward and talk about their experiences so people can make an informed decision to work with them.

Really insightful post- Ben is back from the early days with Ben A, Steve B, Haitel, Helen Williams etc.

I remember being in the gym one day and someone was asking Ben A about the whole Champions of Mind thing. To this day, I remember his response:

“Haitel and Steve are my pals. They both made 100k last and I’m going to beat that.”

I can say with some certainty that he did not beat it.
Those guys used to all go to the ‘seminars’ at the Saracens Head in Dunmow- The Six Figure Sit Down sounds as tit as I presume it was.

I honestly don’t think there’s even one person who had some sort of “professional” dealings with the tinpot twins that regards them with any sort of fondness now. As I said in a previous post this week, I personally know of lads who took the big bullshitting buffoon Rhys Davies and the lemon Llewellyn Davies up on their PT sessions and were totally mugged off and asked for refunds and never got them for sessions these two clowns didn’t turn up for. This is going back around nearly 15 years now.

Their whole ethos isn’t one that is sustainable for the long term, it very much is just rinse the poor fucker dry and then chuck them in the bin the moment they say “no more” and move on to the next one and the cycle repeats. This is even evident away from their “professional” dealings. Beyond the whole image the tinpot twins portray on social media/YouTube etc, all that stripped down and you have a pair of very unhappy men who lack any morals or ethics both in life or in any form else.

Reactions: 5
Steve your pal really !!!
Really insightful post- Ben is back from the early days with Ben A, Steve B, Haitel, Helen Williams etc.

I remember being in the gym one day and someone was asking Ben A about the whole Champions of Mind thing. To this day, I remember his response:

“Haitel and Steve are my pals. They both made 100k last and I’m going to beat that.”

I can say with some certainty that he did not beat it.
Those guys used to all go to the ‘seminars’ at the Saracens Head in Dunmow- The Six Figure Sit Down sounds as tit as I presume it was.
I remember haitel video to Facebook when he said duck off to property investor and how much they are irrelevant. How relevant is he now turning over them 15000 pounds strong with he’s master plan of victorious coaching what a shambles
Steve your pal really !!!

I remember haitel video to Facebook when he said duck off to property investor and how much they are irrelevant. How relevant is he now turning over them 15000 pounds strong with he’s master plan of victorious coaching what a shambles
I'll just leave this here, according to the post caption having 40 properties doesn't make you a property investor. It just makes you, a tw@t.

I would argue that paying 2 morons like the Terrible 'Tinpot' Twins high 5 figures to make you stand infront of a camera and talk like this thinking you're wise and worthy of coaching other human beings, possibly makes you a little bit of a twit, but who am I to judge...

Reactions: 7
This is the Tinpot Twins effect.

We saw this last year with the three musketeers where they were instructed to post videos just shouting and ranting pointless profanities down the camera to come across as some sort of purposeful individuals and we are now seeing from Harrison Cole.

Can’t believe you found this lol
I'll just leave this here, according to the post caption having 40 properties doesn't make you a property investor. It just makes you, a tw@t.

I would argue that paying 2 morons like the Terrible 'Tinpot' Twins high 5 figures to make you stand infront of a camera and talk like this thinking you're wise and worthy of coaching other human beings, possibly makes you a little bit of a twit, but who am I to judge...

Only the other week the big bullshitting buffoon Rhys Davies was telling us he has thousands of clients around the world, all at the same time of mentioning that his peak performance coaching package is discounted by 50%! Surely it would be increased in price by 50% if he is that highly in demand. You’d have to be an absolute imbecile to even begin to believe their crap. That Haitel Patel video is clear evidence that these two actually make their clients’ scripts for them. He’s talking about looking like a twit when he himself is doing the exact thing all the while talking it!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.