Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He currently with Jason picking up he’s steroids. So that he can Roid rage down the phone on to social media about complete utter Shite. Them two are toxic and need to be expose before they ruined more lives

Honestly the tit that comes out of these two mouth is second to none. It annoys me that CT is following this tit. She’s just as bad as them now days

Guess who is Back!!!! Doing strong on the subscriber lads 😂😂😂
There’s that number again, lucky number 7 eh gents?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He currently with Jason picking up he’s steroids. So that he can Roid rage down the phone on to social media about complete utter Shite. Them two are toxic and need to be expose before they ruined more lives

Honestly the tit that comes out of these two mouth is second to none. It annoys me that CT is following this tit. She’s just as bad as them now days

Weren’t they meant to be taking over the YouTube fitness scene in 2022?
Also, what happened to Rhys knowing who turned over his house? Almost has good as him only having 3rd party, fire and theft on the defender as he couldn’t afford fully comp.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rhys stop lying all your life the police were never called or neither did your house get burgled
It was probably his mum looking for the carer’s allowance that he has been fraudulently pocketing. Or she was looking for the paperwork to confirm that Rhys had purchased her house…. Again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rhys stop lying all your life the police were never called or neither did your house get burgled
They must have stole the new Land Rover he was buying at Christmas and the new clothing line that him and his clown of a brother were launching in the new year, neither have been seen since!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Funny as you say that Steve burgess one day coaching is 997 pounds

Nice one Steve by looking at your accounts I don’t think you qualify for business advice.

What a bleep 😂😂😂😂
He really is just as oblivious and stupid as the tinpot twins who trained him.

Looks like he's now running facebook ads now too, sending people to yet another page of utter crapness: https://course.steveburgess.com/mentor-mindset

Love the gif video at the top of the page, really useful! Definitely the work of a man who understands basic business and can help YOU.

Never scaled a business in his life, sold a few overpriced coaching packages to a bunch of wombles, most of which ran a mile when they realised it's all hot air, managed to keep hold of a few people who he can rant out of bed each day, and now he's ready to teach YOU how to grow YOUR business.

Steve Burgess Narcissist Scam Coach who is thick as 2 short planks, pushing 60 and never grown a real business or managed a single person in his life.

But hey, he went from stacking shelves in tesco to learning how to coach hot air motivational nonsence to vunerable people for scam prices from Rhys and Llewy Davies, what a skilled coach he must be.

Reactions: 5

Didn’t they partner up with LEE PAGE full time to follow them around and create a phenomenal YouTube channel ? He was meant to be their full time videographer isn’t it ?

Didn’t they partner up with LEE PAGE full time to follow them around and create a phenomenal YouTube channel ? He was meant to be their full time videographer isn’t it ?
They did, and he’s already been outed in the past 12 months as a sex pest who harasses women who paid him for photoshoots.

He was a natural fit for the two idiots, but maybe Carly put her foot down and said she only needed one loser in her life?

• Haha
Personal development - by a man with no business or clients. Who can't even afford to rent the old manor he pretended to own. Who used to post pics of his "perfect family life" til he f*cked all that up. Seems rather personally under-developed compared to almost everyone I know of his age, to be honest.

Training programs - from a "trainer" with no qualifications (or personal liability insurance I'd guess!) who's been told to stop training clients in gyms previously because of that.

Nutrition programs - see above.

Just yet another internet nobody at this point.

On another topic - what do the the Davies Twins actually think the "we're going to DOMINATE bodybuilding this year" is going to lead to? Fair enough if you want an all-consuming hobby. But do they really think it's going to lead to a career? If they do actually win something, do they expect Under Armour, Gymshark or Nike to come calling?

If so, they need to realise that literally everything they post (and have done for years) takes them another step away from relationships with credible brands. No online presence, a reputation for bullshitting and a track record of f*king things up doesn't make for an attractive sponsored athlete or marketing partner proposition I'm afraid.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Personal development - by a man with no business or clients. Who can't even afford to rent the old manor he pretended to own. Who used to post pics of his "perfect family life" til he f*cked all that up. Seems rather personally under-developed compared to almost everyone I know of his age, to be honest.

Training programs - from a "trainer" with no qualifications (or personal liability insurance I'd guess!) who's been told to stop training clients in gyms previously because of that.

Nutrition programs - see above.

Just yet another internet nobody at this point.

On another topic - what do the the Davies Twins actually think the "we're going to DOMINATE bodybuilding this year" is going to lead to? Fair enough if you want an all-consuming hobby. But do they really think it's going to lead to a career? If they do actually win something, do they expect Under Armour, Gymshark or Nike to come calling?

If so, they need to realise that literally everything they post (and have done for years) takes them another step away from relationships with credible brands. No online presence, a reputation for bullshitting and a track record of f*king things up doesn't make for an attractive sponsored athlete or marketing partner proposition I'm afraid.
you mean brands won’t take this guy seriously? Nah, not having that. He wears his sunglasses inside, so you know he’s a big deal.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does the beard give him a distinguished and therefore trusted look?! That’s what he will be thinking.

ETA: of course it doesn’t 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.