Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inbox me, I want to work with you. I’ll give you my exclusive executive discount today only £1987
Messaging you right away. Will I have to get up at 5am to work out every day and take a photo in the disabled loo with my pants round my ankles - otherwise how can I show my HARD WORK AND COMMITMENT

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Messaging you right away. Will I have to get up at 5am to work out every day and take a photo in the disabled loo with my pants round my ankles - otherwise how can I show my HARD WORK AND COMMITMENT
Funny as you say that Steve burgess one day coaching is 997 pounds

Funny as you say that Steve burgess one day coaching is 997 pounds
Nice one Steve by looking at your accounts I don’t think you qualify for business advice.

What a bleep 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
£13k for a six month programme from that duck weasel!! How desperate would you have to be to part with your hard earned cash for classic advice such as ‘rinse it’!!

Reactions: 7
Carly Thornton is now the UK’s most influential speaker, business woman, professional mentor to thousands of women around the globe?? Strangely I don’t know her beyond her Instagram page and coming 10th in her bodybuilding comeback?? Her association with Mr Davis will undoubtedly be her downfall! Silly silly woman …

Reactions: 4
Carly Thornton is now the UK’s most influential speaker, business woman, professional mentor to thousands of women around the globe?? Strangely I don’t know her beyond her Instagram page and coming 10th in her bodybuilding comeback?? Her association with Mr Davis will undoubtedly be her downfall! Silly silly woman …
Unfortunate pose 🤢

When does she introduce Llewy for the complete scam!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Never let the truth get in the way of a good pitch!

• Heart
We saw this from Rhys Davies and Lauren Davies where her posts started looking more and more like Rhys Davies’s where certain words would feature and the same sort of grammar mistakes would indicate that Rhys Davies was typing some of her sales pitch out. I’m sure Llewellyn Davies introduced Georgia Archer to NLP, I think he created a Facebook page for her which is still present which can be viewed with a simple search. The Tinpot Twins at their finest hey.

Reactions: 4
We saw this from Rhys Davies and Lauren Davies where her posts started looking more and more like Rhys Davies’s where certain words would feature and the same sort of grammar mistakes would indicate that Rhys Davies was typing some of her sales pitch out. I’m sure Llewellyn Davies introduced Georgia Archer to NLP, I think he created a Facebook page for her which is still present which can be viewed with a simple search. The Tinpot Twins at their finest hey.
Couple of posts/pics with Georgia and Carly together 😯

• Wow
Take my money!!!
Why has he got someone else to take a selfie of him in the mirror? Why didn't they just take a photo of him? 🤯
He currently with Jason picking up he’s steroids. So that he can Roid rage down the phone on to social media about complete utter Shite. Them two are toxic and need to be expose before they ruined more lives

Honestly the tit that comes out of these two mouth is second to none. It annoys me that CT is following this tit. She’s just as bad as them now days

Guess who is Back!!!! Doing strong on the subscriber lads 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.