Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Translation: I preach about how hard I graft either I can’t be asked or I’m just too thick to use a search engine so can one of you just tell me the answer.

The lemon that is, Llewellyn Davies.
#congruent

Reactions: 1
What a condescending arsehole Matt Hall Scammer is…only 4 days ago he was interviewing and promoting his podcast with Dominic McGregor who has made a a successfull career promoting his sobriety, yet within a couple of days Matt Hall scam questions who could resist a pre pint flight…what a knob!

Didn’t Rhys Davies have a coach few weeks back ?
He just gets the same coach as Llewy Davies- I presume they push for a discount.

Llewy had Rob @ LRF, Rhys had Rob @ LRF.

Rob binned them both off, so they had Jon Lofthouse (who is a decent coach). After the Arnold Classic, looks like Jon has dropped them both (or they didn’t pay the bill). Whole thing is a joke- it’s clear when Llewy is ignoring the advice given, and he still doesn’t understand the importance of resting (I hope he takes a permanent day off).

Reactions: 2
Rhys Davies has claimed now that he doesn’t have a coach anymore, he’ll be joining Llewy once a week to train. He also won’t be showing his body now until the show…yeah right

Brilliant & transparent, to the point !!!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Rhys “IM NOT SHOWING MY BODY FOR 6 weeks “ Davies lasted about few hours not showing his body!

I think keeping up with the utter nonsense must be hard , maybe he forgot he told us we will not see his body for 6 weeks …..

Oh dear, I think the twins need to consult an expert about their new “branding”! Personally I thought “the terrible twins” name was at least an honest representation of their services… still I guess “the not so terrible twins” is also accurate as owing to this thread and it’s high google position, more people will be aware of the scam and therefore they will hopefully do less damage than before!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The pair of fools are now “branding” themselves as “The Not So Terrible Twins”. I think they had it right the first time, every last thing about them is garbage.

No matter how many times The (quite so) Tinpot Twins brand themselves won’t stop the masses knowing what the pair of these are really like. Rotten to the core.

Reactions: 3
I can't wait to see the VIDEO marketing and communication techniques. Coming from a guy that spends half his time with his pants round his ankles in a disabled bog. Or perhaps it will be 'How to make yourself look like the biggest bell end in the gym barking like a dog'.

Reactions: 9
Well put

Let’s not forget all these new ”companies” allegedly being set up, to carry out their TTTOficialUK scams!
After 3 hours posti this only 2 likes, one being Llewelyn Dav himself. Fab engagement right there.
Absolute business genius..

Can you imagine the high-level executive brand meeting that lead to the "rebrand"?

"Llewy, everyone thinks we're shit because all of our clients have left, they know we don't own our houses, I didn't buy that Lambo like I said I did, Champions Of Mind fell apart, the TTT Style YouTube was a flop and no-one took any notice of my Bearded Transformation Instagram. All we've got now is pictures of us in a gym, like years ago, but with even less people looking at us. People really do think we're terrible.."

"Rhys, leave it with me.."

Seven hours later...

"Brov, I GOT IT! Ready? Seriously, this is FIRE.... "The NOT SO Terrible Twins"

Stunned silence.

"Llewy, mate, that is fucking ON POINT! Seriously bro, sometimes I think you're the not-so-clever one. But you smashed this. All the people that follow us on the Terrible Twins Facebook - you know, the one where we got 10k 'Followers' and get less than 20 likes per post? They will ALL still recognise us for the values that we hold, but will know that now we're NOT TERRIBLE. All in one clever logo - I'm seeing pastel colours. Bro, the mahketplace is going to be beating a path to our door for business and branding advice.."

"As always, Rhys, as always.."

Just when you think things are getting reeeeeallllly boring with these two, they prove themselves the gift that keeps on giving.

DON'T GIVE THEM ANY MONEY! Not EVEN for their new "online fitness coaching".. I mean, FFS.

Reactions: 19
Actually crying It’s on par with Sarah Akwisombe’s bizness advice yesterday of putting money aside for your tax bill. Mind blown with this congruency

Reactions: 8
This must be the most accurate post on here !
These two have absolutely no idea of branding , technical support, strategy of how to build anything!
I mean what successful mentor has his/hers profile private? Don’t you want to motivate the masses ?
It’s more like I can’t bare the public shame so I have to hide and deal with the people that have access to my profile.

they constantly go in circles with the same nonsense

if your branding strategies are so bloody brilliant WHY ON EARTH ( capitals ) do you have to RE BRAND like a dozen times ? You shouldn’t have to! You have said that you have decades worth of knowledge and experience to makeanyone rich and successful out there yet your car isn’t even taxed ! Small little details ya know

anything these two venture into doesn’t grow all you ever get is a lot of talk and no action

like common boys

Reactions: 4
It’s funny you mention it, Danny…

The list of things that Llewy Davies doesn’t own:

His home
His furniture
The antique goblets and plates
A Rolls Royce
A helicopter
A collection of luxury watches (I’m talking about real ones)
One successful business
A horse
A fitness clothing brand
A supplement company
A meal prep company
A road-worthy Bentley
A car less than three years old
A successful investment portfolio
Multiple properties

These are just the things he has publicly claimed to own (or be in the process of purchasing).

Attachments

Reactions: 5
OMG! he really has lost the plot

Llewellyn Davies asking for a videographer indicates that Lee Page has too left these two clowns which explains why their new YouTube channel has been dead in the water for the last few months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.