Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Llewellyn Daviesā€™s Bentley has conked out yet again! How many times is that now? Haha.

Reactions: 3
Llewellyn Daviesā€™s Bentley has conked out yet again! How many times is that now? Haha.
He crashed the Merc into a skip today aswell. Canā€™t wait to see him claim on insurance but also tell everyone that he paid thousands for the repairs himself because he is a ā€˜top 0.01% earnerā€™.

Reactions: 5
He crashed the Merc into a skip today aswell. Canā€™t wait to see him claim on insurance but also tell everyone that he paid thousands for the repairs himself because he is a ā€˜top 0.01% earnerā€™.
Has he really? What a Wally šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
surely it was the family chauffeur who was driving!! A top 0.01% earner wouldnā€™t drive themselves!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Llewellyn Davies does make me laugh with his Instagram stories..... Records himself in the gym spouting rubbish about how he doesn't like people talking to him in the gym as he needs "get the job done" and he's "not in the mood to talk" but then spends god knows how long talking to himself in the camera.

Reactions: 2
Llewellyn Davies does make me laugh with his Instagram stories..... Records himself in the gym spouting rubbish about how he doesn't like people talking to him in the gym as he needs "get the job done" and he's "not in the mood to talk" but then spends god knows how long talking to himself in the camera.
And asking people to take photos/ videos of himā€¦

I remember when he used to ā€˜coachā€™ people at Ripped Gym in Harlow. Literally wouldnā€™t stop talking utter bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whoā€™s this Chris Hallet guy ,one of the twins new puppets?
Heā€™s one of Llewelyn Davies guys that didnt escape at the same time of Matt Hall scam man, as heā€™s too newā€¦probaBly still paying him. However I think heā€™s completed his training in NLP, unlike the gruesome twosome. But Wouldnā€™t part with any money for his servicesā€¦šŸ¤¢

Rhys Davies talking more crap again.... hasn't uploaded a topless picture in five years apparentlyšŸ™„ despite uploading one just last DecemberšŸ˜’ aswell as topless pictures of himself posing with Lauren on the new year holiday they went on earlier this year to the Maldives or wherever it was.

Attachments

Why would you pull your trousers down like that in a gym? Just wear shorts and lift them up to show your gains. This tit is just weird.

Llewy now claiming he will have a black RR Wraith by January, as well as a couple of rental properties.

I hope his imaginary clients remember this and hold him to it. I still remember when he said people investing in properties were idiots, and it didnā€™t count as wealthā€¦ Iā€™m half expecting to go back to Alec Witts and ask for help.

• Haha
ā€œApproach a coach who had what you are looking forā€ā€¦

I presume the lack of responses is because no-one aspires to a rented semi, cars on finance that have to go back when you canā€™t afford the payments, a home cinema in the ā€˜sellarā€™ that never actually happens, and a solicitor so bad they have taken over a year to finish the mythical ā€˜purchase of mumā€™s houseā€™?

Meanwhile, Llewy has ā€˜cancelled work for the weekā€™. In a similar vein, I just cancelled the lottery win I was going to be having next week.

Attachments

• Haha
ā€œApproach a coach who had what you are looking forā€ā€¦

I presume the lack of responses is because no-one aspires to a rented semi, cars on finance that have to go back when you canā€™t afford the payments, a home cinema in the ā€˜sellarā€™ that never actually happens, and a solicitor so bad they have taken over a year to finish the mythical ā€˜purchase of mumā€™s houseā€™?

Meanwhile, Llewy has ā€˜cancelled work for the weekā€™. In a similar vein, I just cancelled the lottery win I was going to be having next week.
29 likes!! Game changing congruent business man šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I note scammer Rhys Davies is now using the following gmail email address on all his marketingā€¦

[email protected]

If we include this email address at the bottom of our posts, it will become visible in google searches alongside our content, so potential victims can see what he is if they search for it in google.

does anyone know which email addresses Llewy or the other associated ā€œcoachesā€ are using?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.