Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet more huge lies ! Telling his flock that he came from a council house, walked around the park telling himself he would own a house with grounds bigger than said park! He then goes on to give a panoramic view of ….. his words ……. ‘This is mine’!!!!! Lies Llewy lies, it’s on the market by your LANDLORD!!!! The only comments are by the girlfriend and mother 🤷🏽‍♀️
88E4945E-0EA9-480A-A331-4758D177A243.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yet more huge lies ! Telling his flock that he came from a council house, walked around the park telling himself he would own a house with grounds bigger than said park! He then goes on to give a panoramic view of ….. his words ……. ‘This is mine’!!!!! Lies Llewy lies, it’s on the market by your LANDLORD!!!! The only comments are by the girlfriend and mother 🤷🏽‍♀️View attachment 766789
Does the “girlfriend” really believe all this bull💩…not very bright!
Meanwhile in La La Land…

Attachments

• Haha
Meanwhile in La La Land…
FFS I just want to know when Rhys will be finalising the sale on his mum’s house.

Also, no recent mention of Llewy’s Paddington Bear Coins or massive investment portfolio… disappointing. Almost as disappointing as me not seeing anything from the sales team he was meant to be hiring earlier this year. For a man who claims to be an expert in branding, surely this lack of congruency must just be down to me missing the posts?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What an absolute pair of narcasistic pathalogical liars. It truely disgusts me that they are able to con people with no shame, remorse or penalty. The only avenue which is obviously effectively bringing them to the spot light is this one. I wonder if we can contact other avenues? Press...HMRC, trading standards, FRC...

I hope Lauren & Georgia speak the truth soon not only to highlight what its like to be in an abusive relationship with narcissists but also to give everyone insight into how these kind of scams are developed/techniques used etc to stop others falling into the trap.

Meanwhile in La La Land…
Why ? I thought he had bought his dream property and was building a pool and cinema? He’s only been there 2 mins ! So the next step will be to an even shittier area just as long as the house looks impressive ! These 2 need to get on stage and play to their strengths as con medians!
A good name for Rhys bodybuilding would simply be COCK
1) he is one
2) he is self denial that he prefers one
3) his jaw has probably hit more balls than joe roots cricket bat

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I notice that Llew’s new squeeze is looking for ambassadors to help sell her brand of gym wear? Sounds like the start of another MLM con? Also, has anybody endured any of her diet tips in IG? 😂😂

• Haha
I notice that Llew’s new squeeze is looking for ambassadors to help sell her brand of gym wear? Sounds like the start of another MLM con? Also, has anybody endured any of her diet tips in IG? 😂😂
when did anyone who wears clothes become a brand ambassador? I remember the Ferrero Rocher adverts made ambassadors sound important!! Now any clown or twin can become one.

Reactions: 2
Looks like the lemon, Llewellyn Davies has had a meltdown and resorted to taking to Facebook live to speak about his haters telling us how they all paid for his Bentley, Mercedes and houses. The tripe he comes out with is on another level….

I’ve not seen him so fired up since the time he was telling us that the three musketeers will be leading Great Britain into the future.

Not a great fan of her, however she’s done well with her Bodybuilding and it seems her clothing brand, she also has a good loyal following and fair play.
She’s going down a slippery slope getting involved with this narcissist.
He will leach on to her and bring her down, I cannot see how she cannot see through his bullshit, I mean even his Insta gram has little or no engagement for what I can see, also he’s has no substance. Surely she has more decent connections who would call tell her he’s an absolute fraud
I mean what can he actually offer?!

maybe someone need to send her this link!

Not a great fan of her, however she’s done well with her Bodybuilding and it seems her clothing brand, she also has a good loyal following and fair play.
She’s going down a slippery slope getting involved with this narcissist.
He will leach on to her and bring her down, I cannot see how she cannot see through his bullshit, I mean even his Insta gram has little or no engagement for what I can see, also he’s has no substance. Surely she has more decent connections who would call tell her he’s an absolute fraud
I mean what can he actually offer?!

maybe someone need to send her this link!
He’s clearly a charismatic bullshitter, she clearly has brought all the bullshit and sadly that will be her demise.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20210919-213814_Samsung Internet.jpg

Does this mean he's moved his selfies from the disabled bogs to the baby changing? I hope he's not accidently dropped his top in the little dribblets next to the loo 👀📉

Reactions: 1
Lewellyn Davies Coach
Rhys Davies Coach
Champions of Mind
The Terrible Twins

make the thread very noticeable on google !

Looks like the lemon, Llewellyn Davies has had a meltdown and resorted to taking to Facebook live to speak about his haters telling us how they all paid for his Bentley, Mercedes and houses. The tripe he comes out with is on another level….

I’ve not seen him so fired up since the time he was telling us that the three musketeers will be leading Great Britain into the future.
Just caught up on his rant- absolute class. Love it when he gets rattled by a comment on here.

His stories this morning are also decent… not been working for 18 months, made £3m profit, working to support his family. Absolute class from the UK’s leading, action- taking wet-wipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanking his mother for the "values" she raised him with 😂

What values? 😂😂 constant lying perhaps?

Reactions: 3
Stand by everyone, Llewy Davies has run out of money. New coaching packages being released imminently…

• Haha
Stand by everyone, Llewy Davies has run out of money. New coaching packages being released imminently…
Better brace yourself for a classic introduction of

‘Facebook social media’

and lots of right, right, right, congruent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.