Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LLEWELLYN DAVIES Conman from now defunct Champions of Mind…

Explanation of the meaning of the word FAILURE;

Having over 5,000 comments about you on a Public Forum - that your daughter will one day read and so will everyone who knows her - being a ConMan, Scammer, Abuser, Liar, Manipulator, Criminal, Steroid Addicted, Egotistical Narcissist who ripped off hundreds of vulnerable people for thousands of pounds during a global pandemic and then bragged about “making a milli” which was actually an inflated figure of actual money scammed and then committed Fraud by laundering the money and not declaring the £1.7Million PROFIT supposedly made (between 2018 - 2020, as repeatedly documented on social media) to HMRC!

Annual accounts on across all companies where you are named as a Director, add up to a fraction of the amount - so not only is that a major FAIL, it’s also a criminal offence and will be reported to HMRC respectfully!

That Sir, is the meaning of the word FAILURE!

The body selfies you keep posting are GRIM.

NO ONE CARES!

And whatever happened to the £40Million by 40 years old… at this rate you’ll likely earn £40.

But, as you professed on your IG story last night, both you and Rhys Davies have put away £150,000 worth of cash in vaults… basically committing Tax Evasion!

Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies will be reported to HMRC for Fraud and Money Laundering and Tax Evasion, thanks for all the evidence that you both have provided 😂
Those pictures! I know they are posted for a reaction, but I don’t think feeling sick was the reaction he wanted 🤢🤮

LLEWELLYN DAVIES Conman from now defunct Champions of Mind…

Explanation of the meaning of the word FAILURE;

Having over 5,000 comments about you on a Public Forum - that your daughter will one day read and so will everyone who knows her - being a ConMan, Scammer, Abuser, Liar, Manipulator, Criminal, Steroid Addicted, Egotistical Narcissist who ripped off hundreds of vulnerable people for thousands of pounds during a global pandemic and then bragged about “making a milli” which was actually an inflated figure of actual money scammed and then committed Fraud by laundering the money and not declaring the £1.7Million PROFIT supposedly made (between 2018 - 2020, as repeatedly documented on social media) to HMRC!

Annual accounts on across all companies where you are named as a Director, add up to a fraction of the amount - so not only is that a major FAIL, it’s also a criminal offence and will be reported to HMRC respectfully!

That Sir, is the meaning of the word FAILURE!

The body selfies you keep posting are GRIM.

NO ONE CARES!

And whatever happened to the £40Million by 40 years old… at this rate you’ll likely earn £40.

But, as you professed on your IG story last night, both you and Rhys Davies have put away £150,000 worth of cash in vaults… basically committing Tax Evasion!

Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies will be reported to HMRC for Fraud and Money Laundering and Tax Evasion, thanks for all the evidence that you both have provided 😂
Oh dear, once that tax man comes a knocking….🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think she might be working for actual money with Matt 'Not Llewelyn Davies" Hall rather than ride tokens!

We have a lovely word salad today from Mr. Aspirational himself!...
Also the self aware nod to a lack of intelligence...
“Word salad” 😂😂😂😂 absolutely lost it at that phrase, thank you! Banking that for later use.

Reactions: 1
Rhys Davies latest live, well we now know what the big rebrand was. He's got rid of the cars so The Terrible Twins have become Buddhist Monks :LOL:

Rhys and Llewy Davies list of atrocities include stealing money off vulnerable people, ruined multiple lives and businesses, lied about almost everything in their lives, caused endless misery and pain, but now he's called an ambulance for a homeless person so he's bleeping Gandhi, karmic debt has been repaid ladies and gentlemen, we can all go home.

also he's got stretch marks on his face, I didn't know that could happen.

• Wow
  • Haha
To confirm he too walked past the homeless man and left him there whilst he went to the gym for 3 hours!! Heart of gold that man!!

QUOTE="ldldldld123, post: 5687624, member: 158813"]
Rhys Davies latest live, well we now know what the big rebrand was. He's got rid of the cars so The Terrible Twins have become Buddhist Monks :LOL:

Rhys and Llewy Davies list of atrocities include stealing money off vulnerable people, ruined multiple lives and businesses, lied about almost everything in their lives, caused endless misery and pain, but now he's called an ambulance for a homeless person so he's bleeping Gandhi, karmic debt has been repaid ladies and gentlemen, we can all go home.

[/QUOTE]

To confirm he too walked past the homeless man and left him there whilst he went to the gym for 3 hours!! Heart of gold that man!!

QUOTE="ldldldld123, post: 5687624, member: 158813"]

[/QUOTE]

he's only annoyed because his hand was forced to do something for someone other than himself and delayed him from taking a protein shake.

Reactions: 2
HD

Has he actually got rid of his cars?

Has he actually got rid of his cars?
No Lambo on Facebook/Insta for a while and he used it for posing most because IMPACT so pretty telling it’s not being featured.
Also Rhys Davies has been farting out some cryptic nonsense about how it’s not about money/cars etc which indicates he is trying to downsize on his material anchors because he’s got cash flow problems with zero clients but covering it up with some made up “awakening” bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It is what they always do to cover up their shortcomings - to try and put an alternative spin on it.

When the tinpot twins both realised they didn’t have what it takes to box any further they went on about the sport is full of “corruption” and all that nonsense. Then the first time they dipped their toes in the fitness industry, they got sponsored by NRG Fuel and Pro Standard supplements (two very small supplement companies) didn’t progress any further from those and didn’t do much on stage and claimed that it’s filled with “politics”. Then, we’ve all seen very recently with the three musketeers, when their business relationships break down it’s always “we are done working with tit people”. It’s all part of their game, their ways to always ensure they are in full control when in reality it’s far from the case.
The reason they can get away with it on Facebook and Instagram is because 99% of their followers who comment frequently on their rubbish will believe anything they say, like owning mansions and owning fleet of cars and mostly how legitimate professionals they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It is what they always do to cover up their shortcomings - to try and put an alternative spin on it.

When the tinpot twins both realised they didn’t have what it takes to box any further they went on about the sport is full of “corruption” and all that nonsense. Then the first time they dipped their toes in the fitness industry, they got sponsored by NRG Fuel and Pro Standard supplements (two very small supplement companies) didn’t progress any further from those and didn’t do much on stage and claimed that it’s filled with “politics”. Then, we’ve all seen very recently with the three musketeers, when their business relationships break down it’s always “we are done working with tit people”. It’s all part of their game, their ways to always ensure they are in full control when in reality it’s far from the case.
The reason they can get away with it on Facebook and Instagram is because 99% of their followers who comment frequently on their rubbish will believe anything they say, like owning mansions and owning fleet of cars and mostly how legitimate professionals they are.
I personally believe that their followers on fbook and insta know it is BS. I think they choose to humour them and perpetuate this narrative as to contradict them otherwise would be embarrassing and a waste of oxygen. I don't believe people are *that* thick as I don't believe the sycophants would actually buy from them

Reactions: 3
No Lambo on Facebook/Insta for a while and he used it for posing most because IMPACT so pretty telling it’s not being featured.
Also Rhys Davies has been farting out some cryptic nonsense about how it’s not about money/cars etc which indicates he is trying to downsize on his material anchors because he’s got cash flow problems with zero clients but covering it up with some made up “awakening” bullshit.
The Lambo was financed and still had 12 months lease left so he must have been forced to sell it for financial reasons for sure!

Reactions: 3
Meanwhile, Llewy now claiming that he doesn’t pay for tickets in car parks because he thinks it’s funding the government. He says it in Great Dunmow Co-Op car park whilst walking past the library that needs to be funded by the council somehow.

The man is just a parody of himself. The only good thing he has in his life is that his mum, aunt and brother will reply to his Insta stories when he asks for affirmation.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm struggling with what's more tragic...

A) Being nearly 40 years old and replying "duck off cunts" to an unmonitored number, so no-one will ever read it.
B) Being nearly 40 years old, replying "duck off cunts" to an unmonitored number, so no-one will ever read it, then screenshotting it and sharing to your Facebook, like you're 13.

Ladies and gentlemen - the BEST coach in the WORLD!

Still, I suppose both Rhys and Lllewellyn Davies have a lot of time on their hands currently. Otherwise, why would you even bother?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm struggling with what's more tragic...

A) Being nearly 40 years old and replying "duck off cunts" to an unmonitored number, so no-one will ever read it.
B) Being nearly 40 years old, replying "duck off cunts" to an unmonitored number, so no-one will ever read it, then screenshotting it and sharing to your Facebook, like you're 13.

Ladies and gentlemen - the BEST coach in the WORLD!

Still, I suppose both Rhys and Lllewellyn Davies have a lot of time on their hands currently. Otherwise, why would you even bother?
worth adding, that the message didn’t even get delivered 🤣🤣🤣 so what’s the point of sharing

• Haha
When the F... was he is WWE? For what Final? What Captain of boxing? When? - I see some Walter Mitty's in my time but now it getting a bit much!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.