Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh WWE finalist ? That’s a bold claim 😂
It’s funny , I believe they mean finalist to go on the show they contract was apparently taken away from them a week before . That’s the last thing they said….

I guess you gotta take everything with a pinch of salt as I saw no proof of anything they blabbering about ……

they only little fact you find online is about them boxing as pros …. But again very little …..

it’s hard to take anything seriously or even truthfully as they lost they reputation

Reactions: 3
Why on earth has Rhys started wearing nail varnish?😆 And also does anyone else think Llewey's bentley looks really tatty? Them gold lines around the car along with the white around the rims makes it look so chavved up and tatty he may aswell be driving a T reg corsa.

Reactions: 4
No idea on the nail varnish - I guess it might be a vain attempt to appear edgy and interesting.

Some excellent truth bombs from Rhys Davies (who has now decided he's a Peak Performance Coach having, er, never coached elite athletes or anyone in corporate industry) today.

"one of the key attributes you need to have is the ability to differentiate and discern between beneficial activity and TIME WASTING.

Clients will usually , be able to give you a huge list of daily activities that they undertake, but they might not actually be aware of what is helping them to progress and what is keeping them still."

Just a quick recap on Rhys and Lllewellyn's er, "progression" in the last year...

• Llewellyn messed about with Sarah Akwisombe, got found out, didn't make a million quid but did rip people off. Ended up with this lovely thread.
  • Champions Of Mind - doesn't even have a website any more.
  • Launched the TTT Style YouTube channel. Doesn't even come up when you search "TTT Style" - ON YOUTUBE ITSELF
  • Rhys Davies launched a "must follow" new Instagram, The Bearded Transformation. No-one followed. He deleted it.
  • Rhys and Llewellyn - social media experts - set their Instagram accounts to private to avoid having to stay up all night deleting comments calling them out
  • The partners/spouses/children they had paraded all over socials when it suited them, left.
  • Llewellyn lost all of his clients (all THREE of them!) in a single day.
  • Rhys pretended to buy a house. He rents it.
  • The Lambo that arrived around the time that Bounce Back Loans started rolling out appears to have disappeared from Rhys's (rented) drive and, indeed, life.
  • Rhys doesn't have the spare cash to tax or MOT 66% of his (elderly) fleet of cars.
  • Now they have no clients, they've pivoted back towards gym selfie content alone. Which is weird, seeing as they have no following, clout, business or influence in the fitness industry.
  • Oh, and none of their available accounts suggest they have any legit money, still.

I hate to appear cynical, but if I was thinking about paying anyone to give me advice about "progression", I'd be quite keen for them NOT TO HAVE GONE BACKWARDS IN LITERALLY 100% OF EVERYTHING THEY DO in the last few months.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why on earth has Rhys started wearing nail varnish?😆 And also does anyone else think Llewey's bentley looks really tatty? Them gold lines around the car along with the white around the rims makes it look so chavved up and tatty he may aswell be driving a T reg corsa.
Maybe he's gay? Who the hell knows

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like Llewellyn is now picking up young guys off the street and trying to lure them in with his bentley and crap about self expectations.

There we go - he has just answered you directly on his Instagram… he’s just joking around

but of course he doesn’t read tattle 🤷🏻‍

Love the spin of “I can just focus on training, sleeping and eating”… that’s because you have no work?

• Haha
LLEWELLYN DAVIES just spews 💩

This monologue from him the other day on his stories…

I’ve just pulled up at my £2Million Pound House, in my £40k car looking at my top of the range Bentley…

Errrrr that is the house you rent, not the house you own! 😂

And it is currently on the market for under £2Million, which is irrelevant anyway because LLEWELYN DAVIES DOES NOT OWN THE MANOR HOUSE, it’s rented 😂

The Bentley is an old banger with some gold paint to gloss over the fact and the Mercedes is not a high spec model and also dilapidated, just like the Manor House and everything else in his life.

There will be a film about my life before I’m 40 - so in the next 2 years eh? Is this a follow on from the Amazon documentary? 😂

The actual amount of bullshit that spews from his mouth is unbelievable and laudable.

I truly believe that LLEWELLYN DAVIES & RHYS DAVIES are deluded. They believe their own hype so much it’s become their reality.

Even with 5,000 comments on this forum, calling them out about their fraudulent and scam coaching / NLP courses, to their proclaimed self made millionaire statuses - where there is no online business accounts that reflects any turnover in that league at all, so clearly they have laundered the money they scammed before and during the Pandemic.

Going to the gym is not “work ethic”, it’s going to the gym because you have no work to do, no family or kids to run around and care for and not many friends either, apart from the hired help 😂

And RHYS DAVIES, that Peace finger gesture grates on everyone so much, please just jog on…

RHYS DAVIES rebrands every week and now he’s a Peak Performance Coach who has helped thousands of people! 😆 Delusional!

What has actually happened to CHAMPIONS OF MIND?
Where are the NLP ACADEMIES? Where are the 16 sales staff?
When is the Supplement launch?
When is the Yacht arriving?
When is the sauna, cinema room and swimming pool being installed?
When is the Rolls Royce being bought?

SO MANY UNANSWERED LIES, I MEAN QUESTIONS! 😂

And LLEWELLYN DAVIES is so self obsessed, he never mentions his daughter or stepson and acts like his life is so full, when he’s basically gone on this body building mission to deflect from being called out as Narcissistic Domestic Abuser and Conman who believes his life is some success story 🙄

What a sad, pathetic, useless waste of oxygen they both really are…

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
LLEWELLYN DAVIES just spews 💩

This monologue from him the other day on his stories…

I’ve just pulled up at my £2Million Pound House, in my £40k car looking at my top of the range Bentley…

Errrrr that is the house you rent, not the house you own! 😂

And it is currently on the market for under £2Million, which is irrelevant anyway because LLEWELYN DAVIES DOES NOT OWN THE MANOR HOUSE, it’s rented 😂

The Bentley is an old banger with some gold paint to gloss over the fact and the Mercedes is not a high spec model and also dilapidated, just like the Manor House and everything else in his life.

There will be a film about my life before I’m 40 - so in the next 2 years eh? Is this a follow on from the Amazon documentary? 😂

The actual amount of bullshit that spews from his mouth is unbelievable and laudable.

I truly believe that LLEWELLYN DAVIES & RHYS DAVIES are deluded. They believe their own hype so much it’s become their reality.

Even with 5,000 comments on this forum, calling them out about their fraudulent and scam coaching / NLP courses, to their proclaimed self made millionaire statuses - where there is no online business accounts that reflects any turnover in that league at all, so clearly they have laundered the money they scammed before and during the Pandemic.

Going to the gym is not “work ethic”, it’s going to the gym because you have no work to do, no family or kids to run around and care for and not many friends either, apart from the hired help 😂

And RHYS DAVIES, that Peace finger gesture grates on everyone so much, please just jog on…

RHYS DAVIES rebrands every week and now he’s a Peak Performance Coach who has helped thousands of people! 😆 Delusional!

What has actually happened to CHAMPIONS OF MIND?
Where are the NLP ACADEMIES? Where are the 16 sales staff?
When is the Supplement launch?
When is the Yacht arriving?
When is the sauna, cinema room and swimming pool being installed?
When is the Rolls Royce being bought?

SO MANY UNANSWERED LIES, I MEAN QUESTIONS! 😂

And LLEWELLYN DAVIES is so self obsessed, he never mentions his daughter or stepson and acts like his life is so full, when he’s basically gone on this body building mission to deflect from being called out as Narcissistic Domestic Abuser and Conman who believes his life is some success story 🙄

What a sad, pathetic, useless waste of oxygen they both really are…
Don’t forget today’s £127000 income tax he got a bill for

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t forget today’s £127000 income tax he got a bill for
His understanding of banks, taxes and the financial system is incredible- he’s in for a shock when someone tells him about Capital Gains.

Also, he’s investing in 5-10 properties in the next year. Buzzing to see it. The road to £40m by 40 starts here…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surely the few followers that they have who are actually people and not robots know all this is bullshit. Surely. Surely. 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.