Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the admin lady ? Isn’t this her job ? 🥸🤓🤓🤓
I think she might be working for actual money with Matt 'Not Llewelyn Davies" Hall rather than ride tokens!

We have a lovely word salad today from Mr. Aspirational himself!
Talking about how many people ask him about his cars, how he got them blah blah. I think this might be a preamble to a big reveal saying that he's got rid of some of them, as they were no longer a 'material anchor' or some other NLP nonsense rather than admit the truth that he cant afford them.

If that's what happens, Rhys, I'm here if you need further PR coaching on how to do more reverse ferrets!

There's also some other nonsense about 'social proof' what ever that is and some classic Rhys proof reading errors: "some cool announcements later on I'm the week"

Also the self aware nod to a lack of intelligence...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if at this point is there a single person that follows him (them) and think oh wow what an inspiration or are there everyone there for LOLs
Genuine question!

I wonder if at this point is there a single person that follows him (them) and think oh wow what an inspiration or are there everyone there for LOLs
Genuine question!
LOLs he’s a cock ! Returning everything rented to maintain the facade of success of living in a 3 bed semi / mansion ! The new angle of a softer RD helping people to set gold but no recognised qualification or system to track performance as he likes to bring up KPI ‘s a few times but has no understanding of how to track and understand data to enable the goals he sets are tracked from cradle to grave ! Guy is a joke

Reactions: 2
Looks like new girl still on the scene…. Really hope she sees through the BS or searches and finds these threads

Reactions: 2
Rhys Davies didn’t buy the Lambo, it’s hire purchase? So, he never dropped £150,000 on buying that car, because if he had, he would have plastered that across every social media account and we would have been shown the Purchase Receipt! 😂

He also didn’t buy the top spec Range Rover that he blagged about purchasing on the flight to The Maldives…

And I’m guessing we now won’t be seeing the Yacht that he bragged about buying in Sept for his Birthday…

And has the purchase been confirmed for his Mums house?!?! You know the one he was DEFINITELY buying in January 🤔

And, he still professes to be the Top Coach in the UK, with a gmail address, no working website, no legitimate client reviews and no sign of the £1.7 Million Pounds in profit that was made between 2018 - 2020, on any of the Companies House annual accounts…

The only thing Rhys Davies Conman is the Number 1 at is BULLSHITTING 💩

Reactions: 16
Rhys Davies didn’t buy the Lambo, it’s hire purchase? So, he never dropped £150,000 on buying that car, because if he had, he would have plastered that across every social media account and we would have been shown the Purchase Receipt! 😂

He also didn’t buy the top spec Range Rover that he blagged about purchasing on the flight to The Maldives…

And I’m guessing we now won’t be seeing the Yacht that he bragged about buying in Sept for his Birthday…

And has the purchase been confirmed for his Mums house?!?! You know the one he was DEFINITELY buying in January 🤔

And, he still professes to be the Top Coach in the UK, with a gmail address, no working website, no legitimate client reviews and no sign of the £1.7 Million Pounds in profit that was made between 2018 - 2020, on any of the Companies House annual accounts…

The only thing Rhys Davies Conman is the Number 1 at is BULLSHITTING 💩
The pair of them have always been bullshitters. It’s now gone against their plan as before blocking and deleting folks for calling their fraudulent ways was too easy and they became a little too comfortable with it. Now it’s very different, they can no longer hit block and delete and now which is why they’ve been so rattled to the point that their social media profiles have become private, no much for “social media pioneers hey”?! It’s all drying up for the “chocolate Demi-gods”, irrespective of the platform, they are massively flopping. Their new YouTube which they thought would get thousands of clicks would be gathering dust if it was a physical object. Tick tock, Tinpot Twins, tick tock..,

Reactions: 5
LLEWELLYN DAVIES Conman from now defunct Champions of Mind…

Explanation of the meaning of the word FAILURE;

Having over 5,000 comments about you on a Public Forum - that your daughter will one day read and so will everyone who knows her - being a ConMan, Scammer, Abuser, Liar, Manipulator, Criminal, Steroid Addicted, Egotistical Narcissist who ripped off hundreds of vulnerable people for thousands of pounds during a global pandemic and then bragged about “making a milli” which was actually an inflated figure of actual money scammed and then committed Fraud by laundering the money and not declaring the £1.7Million PROFIT supposedly made (between 2018 - 2020, as repeatedly documented on social media) to HMRC!

Annual accounts on across all companies where you are named as a Director, add up to a fraction of the amount - so not only is that a major FAIL, it’s also a criminal offence and will be reported to HMRC respectfully!

That Sir, is the meaning of the word FAILURE!

The body selfies you keep posting are GRIM.

NO ONE CARES!

And whatever happened to the £40Million by 40 years old… at this rate you’ll likely earn £40.

But, as you professed on your IG story last night, both you and Rhys Davies have put away £150,000 worth of cash in vaults… basically committing Tax Evasion!

Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies will be reported to HMRC for Fraud and Money Laundering and Tax Evasion, thanks for all the evidence that you both have provided 😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’d like to see the shared Rolls Royce :) when is that coming ? Or was it postponed as it’s not important anymore

Rhys Davies shared this, which actually tells people to do your research on these fraudsters, well done Rhys!
Hopefully people will do their research and find these threads. They can then make their own mind up to hand over hard earned cash for, not even fresh air, but old stale air!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.