Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren Davies is a vile creature she left her husband while he had cancer to be with that twit.

He had to sell his house which he owned before he met her,

She was in debt when he meet her and he was kind enough to pay all her debts off.

I hope karma catches up with her big time.
How do these people sleep at night?!

Reactions: 1
You cannot be serious! - these two making a documentary? About what exactly?? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If these two make a documentary... sorry just the mere thought makes me chuckle! Anyways if they did I’d ‘almost’ sign up to Amazon/Netflix , to 100000,00000,0000% to see it! *

*This is of course a lie 😂

Reactions: 1
Get your subscription sooooooon!
So, seven hours after that post. 15 Likes. One from his brother.

Unlikely to rival Tiger King ratings-wise then.

Although he DOES just say "Amazon Documentary Pending". So maybe he means "I will shortly be watching an informative programme about the world's largest broadleaf tropical rainforest on my streaming platform of choice."

That would certainly make more sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
imagine claiming to be the UKs leading coaches and world famous influencers with clients all over the world and millions in the bank and having... 6 subscribers, I know they just uploaded but if you really had an audience they'd be on it, and in an hour you'd have 1000s maybe 100,000s of likes and views... they have 6 and 19

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used to love the pictures where they looked like Papa Smurfs' - I mean you couldn't make it up - and they thought that look was credible!
TTT clownage - at it's finest! 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 3
I definitely believe Rhys is becoming even more like LD every day! He’s getting worse, can’t spell or write English properly and now he starts coming out with these wisdom quotes.... I think with the podcast and new documentary / YouTube channel it’s about to become a whole lot more cringe!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I definitely believe Rhys is becoming even more like LD every day! He’s getting worse, can’t spell or write English properly and now he starts coming out with these wisdom quotes.... I think with the podcast and new documentary / YouTube channel it’s about to become a whole lot more cringe!
I love the fact he cares to explain to his audience what a pheasant is. Says it all really!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.