Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You ca
Looks like there might be another fake watch too! I’m no expert but I had a look on the Audemars Piguet website and the internet in general but couldn’t find a picture of this watch anywhere!
I’m assuming it’s supposed to be one of the ‘Royal Oak’ range?
Perhaps someone more versed in fancy watches can tell?!
View attachment 531726
You can get custom APs but this isn't one he designed as he bought from a watch trader

Reactions: 1
Llewy’s post a couple of days ago (rambling 3 minute video) about the Census people dating to show up at his house is absolutely epic.

Trying to belittle someone for doing their job, then suggesting that the govt should already know who lives where... the irony is incredible. Watch it- it will make your day.

“You’ve turned up in a tit van, in a yellow bib, to a multi million pound house, to address one of the country’s baddest mother fuckers.” No mate, they’ve turned up at a rented house with a knackered old Bentley outside to see how many people live there, in line with implied social contract theory that our country is based on. You main they treated you like a head- good to know they figured you out in a matter of seconds!

Spoiler alert- the answer is one, by the way, because not even your wife and kid wanted to stick around.

Rhys was in the army, but everyone gets photos. If he had achieved anything of distinction during his service, he would be banging on about it relentlessly.

I suspect he did twelve months as a squaddie, had no discernible potential (no need for MLM coffee beans in Afghan) and so was discharged without seeing active duty.
he ranted about how Dubai have got it right...well go live there and see how long he lasts out of prison for all his hustling!

I see the seven figure bullshitter and the not so blessed one have been back to their most lying best during this week.

Rhys Davies, every man and their dog knows what really happened in the train and the fact you got found to be guilty for abusive behaviour and no, you was never, ever a professional footballer either. You were in Preston’s academy and you did not even come close to making the grade.

Llewellyn Davies has been proudly and relentlessly breaking Covid rules this week alongside his little squad of braindead minions. His video about the census guy again just shows just what a lemon he is. I do think eventually Georgia Archer will go running back to him but it’s great viewing whilst he is all alone in that manor along with his washed up Bentley.

Reactions: 2
Do you reckon it’s a genuine AP?
Most probably, there's no doubting their watches are real (although they may potentially wear fakes for their dailies).

I assume the company they deal with sells genuine watches and they have no reason to be tagged in a post with a fake purchaser. Whether they know the history and actions of their purchaser is another matter

Llewy D reckons that, once his latest dodgy NLP course is complete, the next step for him is a PhD.

For a man who claims to have ‘intellect’, he is remarkably thick. I would pay good money to see him try and produce a theses, and I would trade my house for the chance to watch him stand in front of academics and deliver his presentation. Surely his ‘inner circle’ must look at him and realise he is spouting utter garbage?

By the way, wasn’t the new podcast meant to be out this week? Anyone heard it?

• Haha
Most probably, there's no doubting their watches are real (although they may potentially wear fakes for their dailies).

I assume the company they deal with sells genuine watches and they have no reason to be tagged in a post with a fake purchaser. Whether they know the history and actions of their purchaser is another matter
Potentially a mix of fake and real...with the real ones they’ll be washing dirty money through...paid cash by ill gotten means.
They would still need to prove to HMRC where the initial outlay came from and its obvious from all their company accounts it’s not from them.

Llewy D reckons that, once his latest dodgy NLP course is complete, the next step for him is a PhD.

For a man who claims to have ‘intellect’, he is remarkably thick. I would pay good money to see him try and produce a theses, and I would trade my house for the chance to watch him stand in front of academics and deliver his presentation. Surely his ‘inner circle’ must look at him and realise he is spouting utter garbage?

By the way, wasn’t the new podcast meant to be out this week? Anyone heard it?
Think the podcast has taken longer to edit out Steve Burgess 😂

I have
Looks like there might be another fake watch too! I’m no expert but I had a look on the Audemars Piguet website and the internet in general but couldn’t find a picture of this watch anywhere!
I’m assuming it’s supposed to be one of the ‘Royal Oak’ range?
Perhaps someone more versed in fancy watches can tell?!
View attachment 531726
I do believe that this watch would potentially be in the £50-100+k region of it was legit. As there is literally no other version of this watch online, this would be safe to say it’s a clear fake. Even diamond AP watches similar look birthing like this and there is always a few of the same. How he suddenly has a one off AP just means it’s FAKE. He always tags timetrader in when he buys watches but there are a few northern watch dealers selling high end fakes, with legitimate invoices so Rhys paying £1,000, getting an invoice for £50k for insurance purposes. In a few years watch disappears and a claims put in.

• Wow
I have

I do believe that this watch would potentially be in the £50-100+k region of it was legit. As there is literally no other version of this watch online, this would be safe to say it’s a clear fake. Even diamond AP watches similar look birthing like this and there is always a few of the same. How he suddenly has a one off AP just means it’s FAKE. He always tags timetrader in when he buys watches but there are a few northern watch dealers selling high end fakes, with legitimate invoices so Rhys paying £1,000, getting an invoice for £50k for insurance purposes. In a few years watch disappears and a claims put in.
Watch wouldn't be in the range of 50-100k for a custom royal oak with a handful of diamonds across the face and bezel. 28k is a right price for that watch, there are plenty of similar customs.

Firms selling fake watches do not charge market rate for them. There is no reason to suggest time trader deals fakes. And even if they did, they'd be fools so sell them at full price, the whole point of fakes is to sell volume at cheap prices.

It’s worth remembering that Rhys and Llewelyn Davies made quite a lot of money last year. They were commanding anything from 3k to 50k for coaching from the audience warmed up by Sarah Akwisombe who herself paid 12k if I remember correctly. There were countless others as Sarah said she “filled their diaries” by promoting Llewy and by extension Rhys. Plus the Smashing it bonanza and various events Llewy hosted with Sarah A.

Sarah Akwisombe said that she had to keep quiet at the time to get some money back from Llewy for the booked but not delivered work which indicates she went halves with him on the work they’ve delivered (I use the term “work” and “delivered” loosely here given how they admitted they were creating courses in 2 hours and failed to deliver basics like course materials)

That is a LOT of cash that was a bit hot at that point as they had people coming after then for refunds, PTM had lawyers on Rhys etc.

Wouldn’t surprise me if they shifted the cash by buying luxury goods that can be removed/hidden if HRMC gets a wind of this rather than traceable cash sitting in bank account.

I feel like HMRC would have a field day there.

Hi everyone although i haven't posted in a while I've still been regularly reading all the new comments and following the twins Instagrams. I can clearly see now that they are nothing but liar's but one thing in particular stood out to me this evening. Rhys posted a picture of an article stating he was found guilty of assaulting a police officer but the Rhys in the article is from Stoke🤔 hasn't Rhys always been in the Coventry/Birmingham area? Also I Iooked this particular incident up on Google and it occurred in 2015 and the Rhys was reportedly 32 years old which would make him around 37/38 now but I'm sure he's currently only 34? It looks like to me that he's posting a story of a man with the same name to make himself look 'badder' anyone shed some light on this?

Rhys Davies is raised in an area called Stoke which is in Coventry. He isn’t from the town called Stoke. Also Rhys Davies was born in September 1983. He is currently 37. The incident on the train occurred in 2013, I believe.

Hi everyone although i haven't posted in a while I've still been regularly reading all the new comments and following the twins Instagrams. I can clearly see now that they are nothing but liar's but one thing in particular stood out to me this evening. Rhys posted a picture of an article stating he was found guilty of assaulting a police officer but the Rhys in the article is from Stoke🤔 hasn't Rhys always been in the Coventry/Birmingham area? Also I Iooked this particular incident up on Google and it occurred in 2015 and the Rhys was reportedly 32 years old which would make him around 37/38 now but I'm sure he's currently only 34? It looks like to me that he's posting a story of a man with the same name to make himself look 'badder' anyone shed some light on this?

What’s currently on my thought process regarding Llewy D and his body building career and his show for the PCA. Banging on about how he’s going to win, got his minions in tow as well. Training at the PCA Saxon gym which is owned by a PCA committee member and judge as well as other judges I’ve seen on insta there hanging around with. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if he’s bribing those judges for the outcome he wants and his minions so that it takes them onto the next phase of there plan. Bodybuilding shows aren’t built on a talent or skill so to speak (no disrespect to the time, effort nor amount of dedication they go through), but they are highly subjective as it’s based on a judges score. Just my thoughts on it.

• Wow
What’s currently on my thought process regarding Llewy D and his body building career and his show for the PCA. Banging on about how he’s going to win, got his minions in tow as well. Training at the PCA Saxon gym which is owned by a PCA committee member and judge as well as other judges I’ve seen on insta there hanging around with. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if he’s bribing those judges for the outcome he wants and his minions so that it takes them onto the next phase of there plan. Bodybuilding shows aren’t built on a talent or skill so to speak (no disrespect to the time, effort nor amount of dedication they go through), but they are highly subjective as it’s based on a judges score. Just my thoughts on it.
PCA is a decent federation, Llewy won’t be able to buy his way to a win; looking at his progress photos so far, and comparing them to others who I’ve seen at planning to compete there, he is likely going to up against bigger and better.
His minions are going to struggle- whilst he will know doubt be telling them to get on the ‘supplements’, it isn’t a long enough window for them to get in proper show shape/ condition, and he isn’t a bodybuilding coach. Any sensible coach focuses on the importance road of rest and recovery- in Llewy’s world, he will expect them to train for 3-4 hours a day, get up at 4am, rinse and repeat six days a week. It’s just baffling.

Reactions: 3
These two chumps were almost laughed out of the bodybuilding scene a few years ago. The only reason why they are dipping their toes back into it now is because they think it will be easier given lockdown/gym closures to fashion any degree of success from it. Rhys Davies is currently no where near even coming close to looking stage ready. Their minions will just be lead by the not so wisdom of Llewellyn Davies who which has already been mentioned, will tell them to continue to copy him. They injected themselves with so much gear several years ago. Speaking to a respected figure in the UK bodybuilding sport said one of these were waking up in the mornings with their bedsheets covered in blood with all the spots on their back.

What has been making me laugh a lot over these last two weeks is how their little cronies are fleeing to Llewellyn Davies’s rented manor to basically hangout with him and make videos of him training etc when they think they are getting some sort of education.

If you watch some of their old YouTube videos you will see how much they ridicule the science that goes into bodybuilding and how much they neglect proper form to the point they think it’s some form of humour. These two like with everything are absolute chancers in the bodybuilding world which is why they initially got laughed out of it. They tried to act like CT Fletcher shouting and screaming down gyms up and down the country but lacked the character to pull it off as a result coming across as the pair of idiots they are.

They have decent genetics which they thought alone would be enough to carry them through the stages but they both failed at the first hurdle multiple times. Well, Rhys Davies has actually been shown the door even before he got himself on the stage once upon a time. It’s funny how they love to tell us they document every step of their “journey”, that story isn’t mentioned a lot.

PCA is a decent federation, Llewy won’t be able to buy his way to a win; looking at his progress photos so far, and comparing them to others who I’ve seen at planning to compete there, he is likely going to up against bigger and better.
His minions are going to struggle- whilst he will know doubt be telling them to get on the ‘supplements’, it isn’t a long enough window for them to get in proper show shape/ condition, and he isn’t a bodybuilding coach. Any sensible coach focuses on the importance road of rest and recovery- in Llewy’s world, he will expect them to train for 3-4 hours a day, get up at 4am, rinse and repeat six days a week. It’s just baffling.
[/QUOTE

Last edited:
Wow, what a ride. I'm only up to thread 7 on Sarak Akwisombe but I'm now up to date on this pair of Grade A Weapons.

Must say, it does tickle me every time you all type out their full names. Hi, Llewelyn Davies and Rhys Davies! How does it feel to be infamous?

I do think it's really interesting how Llewelyn Davies and Rhys Davies of Champions of Mind recently went after more women via Sarah Akwisombe, no doubt thinking they'd be a soft touch compared to the men they've rinsed. The reality is that when you duck over women we are much more likely to talk about it with friends, family and our peers and then have the confidence to report these bastards to the official channels. It's been amazing seeing all the women pulling together and supporting each other to fight for their refunds on SA's threads.

I think when the men they've shafted finally realise it, their egos, pride and masculinity are so bruised they tend to keep quiet about it hence Llewelyn Davies and Rhys Davies being able to fly under the radar and manage to rip so many people off. I bet they rue the day they got into bed with Sarah Akwisombe.

I really hope that anyone that is considering working with Llewelyn Davies and Rhys Davies in future does the very bare minimum in due diligence and Google these cunts and these glorious Tattle threads show up.

There are many things I don't like about Tattle, some of the threads are really vicious. But it is the only place frauds, grifters and influencers can be held to account and people can speak freely without being censored.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Rhys Davies declaring his love for Lauren, soon to be wife! Thought he had a date for the wedding this June as he allegedly booked it whilst in Greece last year...oh another lie!
Think she’d of taken the label of her TKMaxx scarf...perhaps taking it back and only using it as props! 🙈😂🙈

Lauren Davies is a vile creature she left her husband while he had cancer to be with that twit.

He had to sell his house which he owned before he met her,

She was in debt when he meet her and he was kind enough to pay all her debts off.

I hope karma catches up with her big time.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.