LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heavy active bleeding 😔 baby seems ok but both our heart rates are really high so being admitted this time until they can get to the bottom of it
Sorry to hear you've had another setback. I hope this soon settles. Take it easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Let us know how the scan goes, if you can 🩷 I'll just be worrying otherwise 😅 I'm really sorry your going through this, this is not your typical pregnancy I can assure you 🩷🩷 in one pregnancy you have experienced most of what I have in three 🤣🤣
I will update 😁 glad to hear it’s not normal. I did want another but I’m having serious second thoughts about it after the past few months 😅 I’m hoping once the bleeding is sorted the rest is easy but we’ll see!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh @raspberryjuice you're really going through it. Great little raspberry pip is still thriving and being a cheeky monkey in there. Maybe it's with your placenta covering your cervix? You eat that cake to yourself! With a mini egg topping. Hope you have more answers soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Okay so as you know I have a lot going on in my life at the moment but today we just got really good news about our oldest child's health issue. Like it's miracle news and I am crying cause I couldn't be with her today but I am so happy that she doesn't need any more surgery and that it looks like this part of her life of hospitals and operations and the trauma that goes with that is over 🩷🩷🩷 I didn't expect to get good news today, I really didn't. I'm a mess!!

I am so relieved, I am so happy, she deserves this so much 🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Okay so as you know I have a lot going on in my life at the moment but today we just got really good news about our oldest child's health issue. Like it's miracle news and I am crying cause I couldn't be with her today but I am so happy that she doesn't need any more surgery and that it looks like this part of her life of hospitals and operations and the trauma that goes with that is over 🩷🩷🩷 I didn't expect to get good news today, I really didn't. I'm a mess!!

That is amazing news! I’m so pleased for your daughter and you, hope you are able to celebrate with her 💛

• Heart

This is wonderful news. You deserve some good luck and good news!
Pleased for you and your daughter. I’m sure you can’t wait to give her the biggest hug ❤

• Heart

Amazing news for your daughter!! Hope you guys get to celebrate, you deserve some great news xx

• Heart

Now this is what we call AMAZING news, the relief you must feel having such a burden lifted from your shoulders. Absolutely fantastic.

Let it sink in.

Sending lots of love to you all 😘

• Heart

Amazing news!! And just what you guys need to start off the new year ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That is amazing news @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain I bet you and your daughter are beyond happy. I hope she continues to keep well
---
I have made a boo boo 😂 both pups are sound asleep and mini. Caledonian is sound asleep on me however I forgot to bring snacks and now I'm nap trapped 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks for the suggestions Re: My sticky residue, I had the funniest conversation with my husband last night about needing to pop to Boots for hairspray and nail varnish remover (I wasn't using my Elnett) his face was a picture.

Anyway he went this morning with a heat gun and a scraper and got it all up. Mr fecking Smartarse 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

This is great news and much needed for your family. I hope you get to have a little celebration sometime when you feel up to it.

• Heart
Need to share this.

Got home with little man after school and he ALWAYS wants his tea right away. So we go to the fridge freezer and he chooses what he wants. I always make sure he chooses some veg, there's always a potato product and it'll be either fish, pizza, chicken as the main most days. He likes what he likes.

So today he was in the fridge salad/veg drawer and kept making a sound with his little made up sign. I had absolutely no idea what he was signing for, but it wasn't the plethora of veggies and salad that I have. So, I put him in the car and we went to Morribobs.

The item my beautiful little lad wanted, the thing he was so desperate for me to understand and the item he feels is very suited to pizza and mini hash browns is.....

SPROUTS. Fecking sprouts 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Bless him! 😂

Well we’re still bleeding, still waiting, feeling thoroughly fed up. I sent Mr R home so I could try to sleep but he’s on his way back now because I’m feeling so emotional from being so tired and anxious. I just want to go home to my bed. I don’t see the point in being here if they’re just going to keep doing obs and nothing more. They’ve not given me any real answers other than they think it’s my placenta and that my iron is low despite meds 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Bless him! 😂

Well we’re still bleeding, still waiting, feeling thoroughly fed up. I sent Mr R home so I could try to sleep but he’s on his way back now because I’m feeling so emotional from being so tired and anxious. I just want to go home to my bed. I don’t see the point in being here if they’re just going to keep doing obs and nothing more. They’ve not given me any real answers other than they think it’s my placenta and that my iron is low despite meds 🙄
☹☹☹

Awwww love, I totally get why you're feeling the way you do and there really is no place like home.

But in these circumstances I do think you're in the best place, for now at least.

Imagine being at home and the bleeding gets worse, or little man doesn't move for a while, or you feel dizzy or whatever....you'd panic like mad as anyone would. They might not have given you much in terms of diagnosis and a plan going forward but at least they're there if you need them, you'll get instant support.

I know it's easier said than done but just try to relax when Mr R gets there, see if you can sleep knowing he's by your side. A sleep will do both your mind and body some good ❤

You are having a terrible time of it, going through far more than most. It's shite x

• Heart
Reactions: 8