LL Off-topic The Wrong Fellas #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Costco didn't happen this weekend I couldn't be bothered to go once I was ready so went to Morrisons instead for some messages with wee C while Mr and mini stayed at home. Now he's woke up so feeding him while my bacon is cooked by Mr C

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We go on holiday this week (ideal when you’re 2 weeks off your due date, I know 🥲) and things have been tense as they always are pre hols. So got myself some chocolate and watching the cinematic masterpiece that is the Mummy ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m already on my third vod after watching my team win a rare away game.
At this rate I’ll be asleep by 5pm and the dog will need to take itself out for a walk 😵💫😂

@DellaC hope you have a brilliant time kid. Make sure you post plenty of drunken pish on here later 😂😂
I don't need to be drunk to post a load of shite on here as you all know too well 😂😂😂

Drinking voddy at this time...oh uncle jammy you're a lush! Do you just have the normal plain old fashioned flavour or do you have tuna vodka, horseradish vodka or the new baked bean vodka?
i-am-so-old-i-remember-when-vodka-only-came-in-one-flavor-quote-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't need to be drunk to post a load of shite on here as you all know too well 😂😂😂

Drinking voddy at this time...oh uncle jammy you're a lush! Do you just have the normal plain old fashioned flavour or do you have tuna vodka, horseradish vodka or the new baked bean vodka?
View attachment 2408224
Tuna vodka - omg is this another bloody euphemism? 😂
Plain old Smirnoff for me - I don’t even like them fancy ones like Grey Goose.
Anyway if the pubs are open it’s ok so 12noon was acceptable in the oldjamfan licensing laws 😉
Hope you have a cracking date night and the auld fella shows you a good time 🍻😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

View attachment 2408224
I used to love the fancy shots as a student. They come in any flavour from aardvark to paint stripper. 😂 I come from yokel-land so sipped them delicately like a weird Victorian maiden, not realizing you’re meant to chug ‘em, which was just as well given it made for a very cheap night out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to love the fancy shots as a student. They come in any flavour from aardvark to paint stripper. 😂 I come from yokel-land so sipped them delicately like a weird Victorian maiden, not realizing you’re meant to chug ‘em, which was just as well given it made for a very cheap night out 😂
My fave place as a student was the Revolution vodka bar. Get a stick of six shots, all different flavours (tea and biscuits was one!). And I sipped those, they were too lush to chug.

I'm the same with Tequila Rose and Peanut Butter whisky 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My fave place as a student was the Revolution vodka bar. Get a stick of six shots, all different flavours (tea and biscuits was one!). And I sipped those, they were too lush to chug.

Is that the one in Glasgow (west end/Argyle St)?

Reactions: 3

always wanted to try the birthday cake flavour shot from Revolution. Birthdays as a student always started in there so don’t know how I never sampled it.
slingsby vodka is my fave but I’m more of a gin drinker.
Had tea of dreams last night M&S bolognese pasta bake and having a Thai takeaway tonight 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@DellaC I found one of my posts on one of the other threads and have copied it here. It's a brief summary of what happened.

I have posted this before in other threads but here goes. My OH of 22 years walked out last year and I had no idea that was coming. He came in one night and said he was leaving me and had wanted to do so for a long time. He's never explained why, what I did, if I could have done anything to change that. What really got me is I was going to retire in Jan 2022 and he let me put my notice in, fortunately work asked me to reconsider and I work part-time now. I also changed my car, using savings, which I'd never had done if I knew what was coming. I don't know how he could let me do that without saying anything.

I'm 63 now and think I'll be on my own for good. I'm lucky that I have my home, my kids (who are all grown up and the ex isn't their father), still working and generally ok.
That must have been soo togh on you a quite a shock I would imagine. Glad you’ve been able to work part time and still have your home. Onwards and upwards and show him you will be happy regardless. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hello everyone, I’ve been living my best life over the past few days, 🤣🤣🤣🤣, (truth - on the piss as much as I could while being responsible 🤣🤣🤣) leaving sparkles everywhere! ✨✨✨🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, I haven’t caught up at all, but I will over the coming days so please forgive me if I bring stuff up that’s been says ages ago. Hope all of you are having a great weekend and I’ll link in with you all very soon. Love to all! 💕💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hello everyone, I’ve been living my best life over the past few days, 🤣🤣🤣🤣, (truth - on the piss as much as I could while being responsible 🤣🤣🤣) leaving sparkles everywhere! ✨✨✨🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, I haven’t caught up at all, but I will over the coming days so please forgive me if I bring stuff up that’s been says ages ago. Hope all of you are having a great weekend and I’ll link in with you all very soon. Love to all! 💕💕💕💕
Oh you were going to get a check up tag soon! So glad you've had a great weekend!

Now then my love, I'm not going to go on but just know I'll be thinking about you tomorrow and please let us know how you get on 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope you’re ok. I read this last night but didn’t have any words of wisdom, I still don’t now tbh but I just wanted to send you some love. Is there any way for you to chase the appt yourself or have it escalated? How close is it to your boys birthday?
Thank you and it's so hard to find words to say, I don't even know what to say to anyone about how I feel either.

I'm going to call them Tuesday and try and sort it out. I was having therapy phone appointments for anxiety, but I switched them to online as I wasn't having the opportunity to actually have time for the appointments with the kids and work.

He's 10 months old today, so 2 months to go, but I've been planning what to do with the kids in the half term Halloween time and it just bought back all the things that were really upsetting me last year.

Like, it all sounds ridiculous, but I helping get the older two ready for the school run for my husband, then travelling an hour on 2 buses to see my little one in NICU, where at that point he was in the nursery and not the incubator. I remember being upset that some other moms had a Halloween outfit for thier little ones and I hadn't prepared for him. Then the doctors were really late on their rounds and I had promised to do my eldest girls hair and make up for her Halloween school disco, so was on a tight schedule to travel an hour on 2 buses back home and make it just in time.
The doctors didn't even have any updates either except for they were still waiting for the blood cultures to confirm the infection and that he wasn't tolerating his feeds well.

I couldn't face taking her to the disco, because I couldn't face talking to any of the parents or teachers about what was happening, so my Dad took my husband and my daughter and he picked them up too.

I had also promised to try and trick or treat after the disco, but I was exhausted, in pain and spent most the night crying in bed and I felt so guilty I couldn't even go to a few houses. Then she did her cry in the evening that she had done since he was born because she wanted him to be well and come home.

I then cried even more, because I felt like I hadn't spent enough time at NICU and I hadn't spent enough time at home.

And now I feel like I'm pressuring myself to make sure this Halloween is amazing to make up for last years, so I can have a new memory and trying to make it fun and memorable for my kids, while not costing the earth and I think I'm making it worse for myself.

I adore my little boy and I'm so pleased at his progress and can't wait to see him celebrating his first birthday, but I know it's going to bring up a lot of things I have been hiding away.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hope everything goes well mega xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh you were going to get a check up tag soon! So glad you've had a great weekend!

Now then my love, I'm not going to go on but just know I'll be thinking about you tomorrow and please let us know how you get on 😘😘
I love you were going to send out an sos! 🤣🤣🤣, I haven’t had a minute to check in with my darlings here. I will definitely keep you all posted and I’ll be here as much as I can. All you darlings are just amazing and I genuinely feel so much affection for you all. I’m going to watch some shite on the tv now and stop my mind from overthinking. I love you my Bella Della. 💗💗💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I love you were going to send out an sos! 🤣🤣🤣, I haven’t had a minute to check in with my darlings here. I will definitely keep you all posted and I’ll be here as much as I can. All you darlings are just amazing and I genuinely feel so much affection for you all. I’m going to watch some shite on the tv now and stop my mind from overthinking. I love you my Bella Della. 💗💗💗💗
I love you too chucky egg, you just do what you gotta do 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is that the one in Glasgow (west end/Argyle St)?
It was the one on Renfield St, I wasn't bougie enough for the West end. I don't have a Glasgow uni accent (I was Strathclyde then Caley, never managed the triple as I did my MSc at Chester).
---
always wanted to try the birthday cake flavour shot from Revolution. Birthdays as a student always started in there so don’t know how I never sampled it.
slingsby vodka is my fave but I’m more of a gin drinker.
Had tea of dreams last night M&S bolognese pasta bake and having a Thai takeaway tonight 🤩
It was really good, if I remember right (which might be questionable, given how much vodka was involved 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.