LL Off-topic The Wrong Fellas #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also known as ginger nymphos anonymous.

Please please please respect tattle rules and do not use this thread to complain about other members or threads.

previous thread:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Aw guys I got such a fright, went to reply to a post and thought the thread had been closed down for rule breaking again 😭😭 thank God that wasn't the case 🩷 I just can't face the original thread again cause I am just finding everyone so cold, unempathetic and uncaring for those poor babies and it's just too upsetting. I was able for the debates way back when cause it didn't hit as close to home as it does now 😞

Anyway, your all still here and what I was gonna say was
Oishk. Children have been totally feral today - been driven to a slow Tuesday ✨Prosecco Season ✨

Must be the day for it, mine have me driven daft 🤪 husband is bathing them now while I have a glass of Prosecco (don't judge me😅), I wish him the best of luck. I birthed them, I deserve this glass at very least 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh I'm glad your not menopausal too love, yes that's the one. Couldn't think of her name lol

You're a nosey little witch though aren't you Onslow? 😂😂😂
Right moderator seriously now. Google Onslow and tell me that’s acceptable? You’re quick enough to cry about the other thread getting slagged off but when it’s old slingo, no one cares.

also I hope HGV mans phone gets fixed soon so we can find out what’s going on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right moderator seriously now. Google Onslow and tell me that’s acceptable? You’re quick enough to cry about the other thread getting slagged off but when it’s old slingo, no one cares.

It’s payback for not putting @docmum ’s mind at rest with your celeb lookalike🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

tell me you don’t look like onslow and I’ll back you up babe 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s funny because, as someone mentioned in a previous thread, it will be mortified knowing photos like this are in the public domain and it is being mocked. Probably the only thing that would bother it.

Reactions: 24

Please I beg of you change your photo to Onslow 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the duck does it wear. Why’s it dress like it’s permanently in 2007

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.