LL Off-topic The Wrong Fellas #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got so behind, spent the last couple of days catching up. So many posts I wanted to reply to, but figured it would be too random to reply to posts from days ago!

My house is a cesspit as my rib has been too sore for me to do much. I feel a bit better today so did a token tidy up, but I don't even know where to start tackling the rest of it 😭
I always find splitting it into small chunks and taking a wee break after every ‘chunk’ works.

Good luck and don’t beat yourself up about it ✊🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I always find splitting it into small chunks and taking a wee break after every ‘chunk’ works.

Good luck and don’t beat yourself up about it ✊🏻
Thanks hun. I'm the worst housekeeper at the best of times, and don't cope with overwhelm. Looking at it all just makes me want to go back to bed and hibernate 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I got so behind, spent the last couple of days catching up. So many posts I wanted to reply to, but figured it would be too random to reply to posts from days ago!

My house is a cesspit as my rib has been too sore for me to do much. I feel a bit better today so did a token tidy up, but I don't even know where to start tackling the rest of it 😭
I do something for half an hour and then have the next half hour off with a book and a cuppa (there is a good reason why I do this, I'm not just being a lazy mare).

I also do advert cleaning. I'm watching Diagnosis Murder and Murder She Wrote this morning and every advert I get up and do something. So far I've cleaned all the ground floor (just the kitchen counter tops to wipe) and put a load of washing away. I'm always surprised how much I can get done in the breaks.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I do something for half an hour and then have the next half hour off with a book and a cuppa (there is a good reason why I do this, I'm not just being a lazy mare).

I also do advert cleaning. I'm watching Diagnosis Murder and Murder She Wrote this morning and every advert I get up and do something. So far I've cleaned all the ground floor (just the kitchen counter tops to wipe) and put a load of washing away. I'm always surprised how much I can get done in the breaks.
This is genius!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks hun. I'm the worst housekeeper at the best of times, and don't cope with overwhelm. Looking at it all just makes me want to go back to bed and hibernate 🫣
I do a 20 minute timer on my phone and race myself, seems to get it done quicker
Only for it to look a shithole again within an hour

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Quote from the Murder, She Wrote I'm watching.

Young woman to J B Fletcher "but Mrs Fletcher, the sergeant's got the wrong fella" 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Me too. I'm naturally a bit of a lazy cow and hate housework. Just make sure the bog is clean and pick up any wrappers, cups and bung them out of sight is my top tip.
Off to Bluewater for birthday dinner for London2's 15th birthday. She's like a giddy kipper. Going to spend some birthday money. Her favourite shop is Urban Outfitters cos it's her sisters. No Primarky bargains in this household. Gulp!

• Heart

I need to do the same! I’ve been off sick for months and everything could do with a (very late) Spring clean….I’ll try and get one room done today amidst snoozing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I need to do the same! I’ve been off sick for months and everything could do with a (very late) Spring clean….I’ll try and get one room done today amidst snoozing.
I've done advert cleaning for years, found it really helpful when I had kids at home and working full-time, it helped keep on top of things before I did the big clean up at the weekends.

• Heart
I've done advert cleaning for years, found it really helpful when I had kids at home and working full-time, it helped keep on top of things before I did the big clean up at the weekends.
It must be a proper quest with kids undoing all the progress as you go..!

• Haha
I do a 20 minute timer on my phone and race myself, seems to get it done quicker
Only for it to look a shithole again within an hour
True dat. My kids and dog just walk around behind me bleeping tit up again 🙄
---
I think I went here on a church trip when I was about 10. Only started going cos they gave out creme eggs at easter, then there was promise of a trip away for a few days so I hit Sunday school every week 😂
I got conned into Youth Fellowship this way - they took us ice skating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Well I'm making the most of being looked after this weekend. I've not had to do any cooking or cleaning, no washing or ironing. It's blissful.
I couldn't live forever with everyone waiting on me hand and foot but it's nice now and then.

Off out on a date with a fit Irish fella tonight 😉 Just us two! It's been ages since we had a proper grown up date! 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well I'm making the most of being looked after this weekend. I've not had to do any cooking or cleaning, no washing or ironing. It's blissful.
I couldn't live forever with everyone waiting on me hand and foot but it's nice now and then.

Off out on a date with a fit Irish fella tonight 😉 Just us two! It's been ages since we had a proper grown up date! 🙂
Ahh, enjoy it. You deserve to be spoiled, wined and dined.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We are having our friends over for a BBQ and boozy afternoon. I've decided the best cleaning is the pre house party/gathering clean. My house has never looked so good 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Il be doing the deep clean of the house after work this week whilst little bored is away with his dad so can’t undo the good work 😂 although I do have to give it the once round later as my ex and the ex in-laws are picking him up on their way down south tomorrow and they’ve not seen our new house so I don’t want it to be a pigsty.

Roast and some Prosecco are on the cards for later I think. We’ve been swimming and kicking a ball about this morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m already on my third vod after watching my team win a rare away game.
At this rate I’ll be asleep by 5pm and the dog will need to take itself out for a walk 😵💫😂

@DellaC hope you have a brilliant time kid. Make sure you post plenty of drunken pish on here later 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.