LL Off-topic The Wrong Fellas #2 this thread isn't to complain about other threads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@docmum My profile pic is changing again - little bro has come across a load of old family pics in his attic and has now sent me one of me on the shoulders of my late older brother who passed away 20 odd years ago at the tender age of 41. I have no memory of it but it is such a joyful pic - it moved me to tears so I’m making it my profile pic.
Oh bless him, I’m so sorry that you all went through that. I hope there are some tears for the happy memories as well as your grief my love, I can only see it as a thumbnail but there’s no missing both of your smiles ❤
---
You lot are all feral 🤣I come back after a few hours and it’s all sex stories (mainly @Lucyxxxx who posted about three🤣was it hard to narrow it down from the millions?😉🤣)
yes, I’m going to rename the new thread ‘ginger nymphomaniacs anonymous’ I think…🙄

it’s only because I’m jealous

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I have no idea what pey wet is? 😅 a pea fritter is essentially mushy peas in batter. Maybe I’m an anomaly but with a touch of salt I love em 😋

I also loved mint mushy peas up north. They don’t do them down here. Peas are obviously subject to a north / south divide 😂
It's the pea juice 😭 an utterly horrific crime!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahhh they've got all 8 out of the Cable Car. How bloody terrifying...so pleased they're safe ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree but they can’t do chippys down south. They are worse than a dry home made oven fish and chips. So it’s dominos default for down south, and chippy tea for Scotland/NE. Had 1 a week whilst I was just in Scotland to get my fix 🐷
Oi! They can do chippies down here! Not all of them mind but some of them are good! Having said that, when my little nephew came visiting from Geordie land we decided to have chippy tea and he went batshit cos he wanted stottie and none of us had a clue what it was!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
new thread

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh ffs. Honestly this menopause is sending me BLOODY DOOLALLY.

Who is it who was texting the chap and we weren't sure about him?
Bless you love, menopause sounds like a right pain in the arse. Dreading it if I’m honest, PMT is bad enough.
Ooh I’m not sure, anyone else remember?
We also had a thread member who was texting someone and wasn’t sure if he had a missus as he texted all week and then didn’t.
I’m sorry, I’m not being rude not remembering names it just moves fast with all the shag/lookalike/what’s for tea chat!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.