LL Off-topic The Wrong Fellas #2 this thread isn't to complain about other threads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Peepynose What is a peepynose?

Also what's happening with the chappy? 😘
I couldn’t think of a name when joining when I first came for a nose around so peepynose is where my unoriginal name came from!

What chappy chuck? I’m married, think Aunty Della is mixing me up with one of the young single ladies!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I still cannot get over the “do you think she’ll work in maternity” chat 😂😂😂 ABSOLUTELY NOT! As if on any planet that would ever be something that would happen 🤦🏼‍♀️
Good to know that if I ever commit a hideous crime and get banged up, I can keep working as a midwife. Be good to keep my skills up.

Although if I'm going to the effort of being a crim, I might want the chance to kick back and relax. Leave the day job behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone got a good drama recommendation? Feel like we’ve watched anything good
---

Omg same having a clean week and it’s Tuesday and I’m cracking open the wine
We're watching Snowfall on the Iplayer....its bloody brilliant. Its set in the 80s and is about a young lad called Franklin who sells Crack. Despite the subject matter you can't help but love him and his family. There 6 seasons so plenty to binge.

Have you seen Hi-Jack?

I started The Wolf, nope not for me.

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t think of a name when joining when I first came for a nose around so peepynose is where my unoriginal name came from!

What chappy chuck? I’m married, think Aunty Della is mixing me up with one of the young single ladies!😂
Oh ffs. Honestly this menopause is sending me BLOODY DOOLALLY.

Who is it who was texting the chap and we weren't sure about him?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We're watching Snowfall on the Iplayer....its bloody brilliant. Its set in the 80s and is about a young lad called Franklin who sells Crack. Despite the subject matter you can't help but love him and his family. There 6 seasons so plenty to binge.

Have you seen Hi-Jack?

I started The Wolf, nope not for me.
So I know everyone on here hated the wolf but I thought the final episode redeemed it, if you’ve got the staying power! Probably not worth it overall though - I’m one of those people who has to finish every book or series they start, no matter how bad it is, once I’ve committed I’ve committed - I hate myself for it.

Reactions: 8
So I know everyone on here hated the wolf but I thought the final episode redeemed it, if you’ve got the staying power! Probably not worth it overall though - I’m one of those people who has to finish every book or series they start, no matter how bad it is, once I’ve committed I’ve committed - I hate myself for it.
We finished wolf last night. I thought it was brilliant. Last episode was 👌
Hoping for a series two

Reactions: 4
I still cannot get over the “do you think she’ll work in maternity” chat 😂😂😂 ABSOLUTELY NOT! As if on any planet that would ever be something that would happen 🤦🏼‍♀️
Out of the McCanns vs Letby I defo know who I trust more🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m from the south, but spent quite a lot of time East Mids way. I was always so upset that they didn’t do pea fritters up there 😂😂 they didn’t even know what they were! 😱
Are pea fritters as vile as they sound? A bit like pey wet?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
One time my fella was bending me over in the kitchen and I smashed my nose off the kitchen side. We carried on.

Another time he was doing me in the booty and was using eh hem colourful and graphic language whilst doing so. Window was wide open. Ffs.

Another time we were child free and walking his parents dog (back when I was on speaking terms with them) - we ended up in a bush and let our natural desires take over. He points the bush out every time we go past it.
The fact I picture you as old kind eyes makes reading this all kinds of wrong 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh I might finish it then. Think we got 3 episodes in..or maybe 2. She threw the dog through the window last we watched and it was at the vets.

Was it the end of episode 1 when they were doing the dance? That did tickle me.

I'm in bed feeling grotty so I might finish it, I know my husband won't finish it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
@docmum My profile pic is changing again - little bro has come across a load of old family pics in his attic and has now sent me one of me on the shoulders of my late older brother who passed away 20 odd years ago at the tender age of 41. I have no memory of it but it is such a joyful pic - it moved me to tears so I’m making it my profile pic.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You lot are all feral 🤣I come back after a few hours and it’s all sex stories (mainly @Lucyxxxx who posted about three🤣was it hard to narrow it down from the millions?😉🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh I might finish it then. Think we got 3 episodes in..or maybe 2. She threw the dog through the window last we watched and it was at the vets.

Was it the end of episode 1 when they were doing the dance? That did tickle me.

I'm in bed feeling grotty so I might finish it, I know my husband won't finish it.
Definitely keep going. Gets better.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Are pea fritters as vile as they sound? A bit like pey wet?
I have no idea what pey wet is? 😅 a pea fritter is essentially mushy peas in batter. Maybe I’m an anomaly but with a touch of salt I love em 😋

I also loved mint mushy peas up north. They don’t do them down here. Peas are obviously subject to a north / south divide 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m from the south, but spent quite a lot of time East Mids way. I was always so upset that they didn’t do pea fritters up there 😂😂 they didn’t even know what they were! 😱
Allitville like me? See you in the big Matalan xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.