LL Off-topic The Wrong Fellas #2 this thread isn't to complain about other threads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't caught up but will because I could use the laughs and I bet you lot have been on top form. Anyway just wanted to post this new video from Cheshire police on Operation Hummingbird, although probably already been posted.

A lot of the investigation team seem be bleeping ginger too 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Do it it's takeaway Tuesday after all. A chippy is so much nicer than 2 pizzas from dominos for sure
I agree but they can’t do chippys down south. They are worse than a dry home made oven fish and chips. So it’s dominos default for down south, and chippy tea for Scotland/NE. Had 1 a week whilst I was just in Scotland to get my fix 🐷

• Heart
Reactions: 13
can yous not bring a bit of decorum to the other thread please?
So far Lucy is going be working in maternity and Dr NN is visiting, BM is shite and I don’t understand the race chat. 🥴
---
As for snoring my husband sounds like a wild hog a swift elbow or kick sort it
I still cannot get over the “do you think she’ll work in maternity” chat 😂😂😂 ABSOLUTELY NOT! As if on any planet that would ever be something that would happen 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I still cannot get over the “do you think she’ll work in maternity” chat 😂😂😂 ABSOLUTELY NOT! As if on any planet that would ever be something that would happen 🤦🏼‍♀️
I honestly thought that must have been trolling because really? 😂 That’s not a good CV ffs!

• Haha
That’s like asking if Karen Matthews ran a parenting class in there. Absolutely bleeping stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Having a few drinks to celebrate the divorce. A friend just took a bottle of prosecco from the fridge and made the comment “it’s always prosecco season.” FFS 🥴😂 Just made a random cocktail with it and now explaining to her why we have to name it the “The Basic witch
I fecking love that, tell us how you made it so we can as well! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree but they can’t do chippys down south. They are worse than a dry home made oven fish and chips. So it’s dominos default for down south, and chippy tea for Scotland/NE. Had 1 a week whilst I was just in Scotland to get my fix 🐷
There’s a very good reason why Glasgow Royal Infirmary is a world leading cardiology hospital 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Haven't caught up but will because I could use the laughs and I bet you lot have been on top form. Anyway just wanted to post this new video from Cheshire police on Operation Hummingbird, although probably already been posted.

Thank you for that, I hadn’t seen it, busy day, is it too early to go to put myself to hed? 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m from the south, but spent quite a lot of time East Mids way. I was always so upset that they didn’t do pea fritters up there 😂😂 they didn’t even know what they were! 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone got a good drama recommendation? Feel like we’ve watched anything good
---
Oishk. Children have been totally feral today - been driven to a slow Tuesday ✨Prosecco Season ✨

Omg same having a clean week and it’s Tuesday and I’m cracking open the wine

• Heart
Reactions: 6
One time my fella was bending me over in the kitchen and I smashed my nose off the kitchen side. We carried on.

Another time he was doing me in the booty and was using eh hem colourful and graphic language whilst doing so. Window was wide open. Ffs.

Another time we were child free and walking his parents dog (back when I was on speaking terms with them) - we ended up in a bush and let our natural desires take over. He points the bush out every time we go past it.
And this is why @Lucyxxxx with kind eyes is the threads top shagger 🥇😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Peepynose What is a peepynose?

Also what's happening with the chappy? 😘
Do you need me to explain what a cunning linguist is, Della? 😂 ahhh I amuse myself
Edited to say yes I have just realised I’m displaying a classic narc trait in making everything about myself. Oops. Revealed myself as LL? Better put that prison phone back up my jacksie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.