LL Off-topic The Wrong Fellas #2 this thread isn't to complain about other threads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread for off topic chat.

Please remember as per tattle rules this thread is not for complaining about other threads and their members.

Comparing notes on how you killed your ‘Sims’ characters is apparently normal, and actually quite refreshing chat after an incredibly harrowing day in the main thread.

I miss thread polls.

Previous thread here:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Pahahaha don’t worry it’s chicken, I don’t send photos of my personal zinger burger out to anyone ;) also had a bit of a strop in the other thread

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m really sorry to crash this thread but I absolutely don’t want this to be widely seen - I feel this is safe to ask of you guys.

Some of you might have seen that a baby’s name was included in the published Sentencing Remarks. I emailed, and they said it had been changed.

I’ve just checked it again and the name is still showing. I don’t know if it’s because I have the old version downloaded already so I’m getting an old version again, or if they actually have not corrected it.

Would one of you check?
It’s on page 7. I’ve screenshot below and covered where the name is shown.

IMG_3381.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m really sorry to crash this thread but I absolutely don’t want this to be widely seen - I feel this is safe to ask of you guys.

Some of you might have seen that a baby’s name was included in the published Sentencing Remarks. I emailed, and they said it had been changed.

I’ve just checked it again and the name is still showing. I don’t know if it’s because I have the old version downloaded already so I’m getting an old version again, or if they actually have not corrected it.

Would one of you check?

View attachment 2395329
Don’t worry, you’re more than welcome here! At least you’re not asking stupid questions 😂 it’s been changed to G my lovely xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Would one of you check?

View attachment 2395329
Aw bless you. It’s been changed don’t worry ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Would one of you check?

View attachment 2395329
Looks like it’s gone x
---
Also, can we have a random poll please 🤣 suggestions welcome 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Would one of you check?

View attachment 2395329
It’s G don’t worry ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh thank goodness!

It must have been showing me the original version again. I was ready to write a shouty email to the MoJ 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.