LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time so I hope it's ok for me to step up here.

🎉Congratulations🎉 💙 on the safe arrival of mini Raspberry.

Desperately ISO @Lucyxxxx & @DellaC . Check in when you can, we miss you both.
I could write something funny but given its out of sorts I won't.... just let us know you're both OK..... OK ! ❤❤

Hopefully the beautiful weather & the Northern lights will stick around long enough for every to enjoy.🌞🌌

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I went out into my garden to see the northern lights after seeing people post about them. Walked out into a load of slugs, I'd left my flip flops out and there was slug on them too 🤢🤢🤢
Didn't see them but they were seen by many on the south coast. I assumed they wouldn't come down this far!

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm hoping to see them tonight but if I don't at least I've saw lots of pretty pictures of them locally which is something. I'm waiting on mr C coming home from his work so I can go and get stuff for making square sausage pasties 😍 I also want to get some ice cream as I've got sorbet and it's not cutting it lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We’ve just got to the coast and it’s freezing here, must be the only place in the country below 15 degrees 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m on the west coast of Scotland and it’s currently 23 degrees. And I’m half pissed already 🫢🍻
Della where the duck are you? I hope she’s just decided to take a wee social media break 🤞🏻

• Heart
I'm not a summer person so hiding from the sun just now, will go out later when it's cooler.

I'm cross with myself as I'd lost 4lbs and have managed to put it back on, too much chocolate and eating out this week I think.

And I've managed to delete a load of files from my SD card I use in the laptop so busy seeing what I can rescue, fortunately it's not photos or any music. I haven't got a recent back up either, I should know better at my age.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm fatter than I need to be and ginger the heat doesn't like me 😂 I'm making square sausage pasties I can't wait to try them

• Haha
  • Heart
Hello guys. Nothing good to update tbh. These horrible people are full blown trying to stitch me up. Tried getting me to sign my rights away AGAIN. Solicitors said they never seen anything like what they tried getting me to sign. Still being treated like a criminal/scum. My kids r lashing out at the SW which can you blame them. They are angry as well. Everything I'm doing to try make sure the accident doesn't happen again gets ignored or 'forgotten'. I've been on some forums for wrongly accused parents and 9/10 get the kids back but it's a long process. Trying to change my kids school because the school won't slag me off or lie about me. I know you get people who say social workers are there to support and help but I would seriously beg to differ. Things like what's been done to us is why people are scared of them and feel they can't be trusted. ☹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Thought you guys had been quiet today! Turns out… new thread!

Sorry this is still dragging on for you @Lucyxxxx have they given you a new date for court yet? Have you been able to see the kids at all?

Hope Della comes back soon too

How are you doing @raspberryjuice ?

• Heart
So sorry you are going through this Lucy. It sounds unbelievably painful. I hope the solicitors can get this turned around quick for you. No wonder the kids are lashing out they want their mumma who they know loves them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So sorry that things aren't any better @Lucyxxxx but by the sounds of it you have a good solicitor in your corner. How some social workers can sleep at night taking kids from families that aren't any risk is beyond me. Your kids deserve to be at home with you where they belong. Sending you a massive hug ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh Lucy I can't believe it's still getting worse. Your poor babies missing their mum. I've seen some horrific things from social workers. It's truly frightening. Keep fighting with everything you can. Have you got legal representation now?

• Heart
Whilst the news isn't great it is lovely to hear from you @LUCY.
I concur what others here have said & hope your babies are back under your wing very soon.

Anyone watching Eurovision..... Estonia are our current favourites.

• Heart
Sending you love and light @Lucyxxxx I really hope you have got support and caring people around you in real life too ❤

Hot tub update: I think it might be going down as quick as it went up. My smart meter is at £9.05 today 😱 mr peepy is saying it’s down to getting it to temperature and won’t stay like that. I’m going to be watching that smart meter like a hawk the next few days 😂

• Heart
Sending you love and light @Lucyxxxx I really hope you have got support and caring people around you in real life too ❤

Hot tub update: I think it might be going down as quick as it went up. My smart meter is at £9.05 today 😱 mr peepy is saying it’s down to getting it to temperature and won’t stay like that. I’m going to be watching that smart meter like a hawk the next few days 😂
He's right it takes a while to get to temperature but once it's there it's a more steady rate if that makes sense. Mr C's friend has a big one like you get in the lodges and his smart meter whirred like crazy when it was getting hot but once it got hot it was fine. He's about a tenner a week to run it as he keeps it on constantly. Turning it off and on costs more

• Heart
Yeah I am extremely worried at the moment but who knows, maybe she just got blocked from Tattle or something 🤷🏼‍♀️ I'm trying not to think the worst.

@Lucyxxxx I don't know what to say really, I'm so sorry. I feel like people (social services) get so caught up in being right that they won't hold their hands up and admit they have made a mistake. I hate the fact that your children are so distressed now because of them not to mention the stress you are now under in your current state. It's negligent. I do think of you and pray for you and your kiddies. 🩷
---
@raspberryjuice hope baby rasp and you are doing good, hope the heat the last few days hasn't made sleep too difficult for you all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5