Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She just disappeared. I just hope they’re all ok and she’s just having a break 😔

We’re good thanks. It’s nice and cool in our house so not been affected by the heat but going to try venturing out for the first time today so might be a different story 😳 Baby R is an actual dream and I still just sit staring at him all day 😂
Oh you deserve an easy time after all you have been through 🩷🩷🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Mini bored is off to his dads this weekend for Father’s Day. So I’m using an afternoon tea voucher I had for my bday while I have some quiet time.

Work is too full on still. I’m knackered. Really want to keep up with the retrial too but it’s a lot to think about again. Hope justice is served.

• Heart

Okgolightly

VIP Member
We’ve been to the shops this morning and mini has rinsed us for some bluey toys 🥲 Mr Golightly has broken two ribs so is out of action and I am TIRED 🤣 it’s warm but cloudy here and I’ve got a banging headache/feel a bit dizzy on and off so think we will stay inside for the rest of the day!

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
It shows how far removed from reality these people are that grownup without sky was considered a hardship.
Absolutely. Hardship for us was living on smash and beans, all our clothes being hand me downs from family friends, not being able to go on school trips and having to collect tokens from the paper for a “holiday” that was 15 miles down the road but just different scenery for a weekend. Sky TV was the furthest thing from our minds.

• Heart
We are at wee Caledonians first kayaking competition and he did amazing for his first run. One more to go in a wee while so nipped home for lunch and to let the woofs out for a bit

• Heart

2ofeach

VIP Member
I wouldn't be the least bit bothered and it scares me a little bit 😅

Ooh amazing about your hair!! What have you done differently with this new regime!?
Save the taxpayers some £££ & make space for the next person with a God complex 😔

I'm trying out different products & potions. Rice water rinse.... it's a waste of rice granted but I feel my curls we quite defined when I tried it.
Plopping (wrapping hair in a t-shirt turban to absorb excess water)
Scrunching & fixing the curls in whilst hair is wet/damp.
I've been leaving it to air dry but I need to start defuse drying it.
Today I bought some spray & I hope to get a shampoo & conditioner if I can get to the shops in time tomorrow.
We'll see how it goes..might be just a summer thing!

• Heart