LL off topic #11 The Wrong Fellas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still nothing 😩 pre-op this morning ready for tomorrow. But knowing this baby and this pregnancy I’ll probably go in to labour tonight just as I’m settling in to bed 🙄🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wishing you all the luck in the world for today (if he comes today) and tomorrow for the eviction day. Your going to be the best mummy ever and baby raspberry has hit the jackpot with you and indeed Mr raspberry. He's a lucky wee man 🩵
---
This sounds amazing I’m going to try it tonight 😋
Let me know what you think of it when you make it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Hope pre op went well, get home and relax for tomorrow.
Have they said how many are on the list tomorrow?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Pre op was fine, all ready for tomorrow now!

Theres 4 on the list but she said we would be highest priority because of GD and reduced movement episodes so hopefully not too long to wait once we get there 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Theres 4 on the list but she said we would be highest priority because of GD and reduced movement episodes so hopefully not too long to wait once we get there 🤞🏼
Ohhh it's finally time. Enjoy your last day as a pregnant lady ❤ I couldn't wait to have a massive bit of cake after I'd had mini and got told my gd would disappear. I inhaled that cake 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Hopefully you will be the first down and baby rasp will be here by 10am 😍

• Heart
Ohhh it's finally time. Enjoy your last day as a pregnant lady ❤ I couldn't wait to have a massive bit of cake after I'd had mini and got told my gd would disappear. I inhaled that cake 😂😂
Luckily I’ve only had GD for a few weeks and they aren’t even sure I would have it if I was retested (poorly on the morning of the test and fasting level was only slightly raised but they don’t test after 36 weeks in our trust) so I’m not missing cake too much 😂 my snack bag for the hospital is literally all sweets and biscuits though 🤣

Hopefully you will be the first down and baby rasp will be here by 10am 😍
I hope so! They said as long as there’s no emergency then he should be here by then 🥰

• Heart
I've just been to Lidl to get my frozen berries & right next to the blueberries were.... raspberries & I thought 'ooooh little R will be here tomorrow' 🤣
I hope you have a lovely delivery experience, no doubt Mr R will be as useful as a chocolate teapot if his cupboard cleaning is anything to go by....he's not gonna know what's hit him but he'll take to it like a duck to water & 'find himself'.
Big pants & cradle the scar when coughing, sneezing, laughing or crying.
Good luck my lovely, you're gonna be fantastic.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m a bit worried for Mr R tomorrow 🤣 he asked the midwife at our pre op whether he’d be able to hold the baby when it’s born 😂 quick as anything she said no only mum can hold the baby for the first 24 hours so it doesn’t get confused and he actually believed her 😂 I think he’s got the baby brain for both of us!!

Thanks everyone for the good wishes. I’m feeling very emotional now knowing it’s so soon. Keep crying when I think about it 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Luckily I’ve only had GD for a few weeks and they aren’t even sure I would have it if I was retested (poorly on the morning of the test and fasting level was only slightly raised but they don’t test after 36 weeks in our trust) so I’m not missing cake too much 😂 my snack bag for the hospital is literally all sweets and biscuits though 🤣

I hope so! They said as long as there’s no emergency then he should be here by then 🥰
I got tested at 28wks and I was just over the threshold for it so got treated as having it 😭💔😂 I had to prick my finger 4x a day it was no fun at all

• Heart
  • Sad
I got tested at 28wks and I was just over the threshold for it so got treated as having it 😭💔😂 I had to prick my finger 4x a day it was no fun at all
It’s annoying isn’t it?! When I went to my appt they said I’d probably have been retested and been fine if I hadn’t been so far on because my result after the drink was absolutely fine it was just the fasting result was ever so slightly raised. But I hadn’t slept and felt really unwell on the morning which she said would raise the result. I haven’t had a single high result with all my testing, if anything they’re close to being too low 😩 luckily though it’s only been 3 weeks of testing for me. I’d be really annoyed if I’d had to do it longer on what the nurses agreed was probably a dodgy result 😩

• Heart
I’m a bit worried for Mr R tomorrow 🤣 he asked the midwife at our pre op whether he’d be able to hold the baby when it’s born 😂 quick as anything she said no only mum can hold the baby for the first 24 hours so it doesn’t get confused and he actually believed her 😂 I think he’s got the baby brain for both of us!!

Thanks everyone for the good wishes. I’m feeling very emotional now knowing it’s so soon. Keep crying when I think about it 🙈
Ahhhh you’re making me nostalgic for those first few post baby hours 🥺 I’m sure Mr R will be amazing, he’ll have no choice when you can’t move 🤣 I remember with the baby Mr Golightly did everything until he went home at like 8pm because I didn’t get the feeling back in my legs for quite a while and I had to buzz for the midwife to show me how to change a boy’s nappy without it leaking 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Ahhhh you’re making me nostalgic for those first few post baby hours 🥺 I’m sure Mr R will be amazing, he’ll have no choice when you can’t move 🤣 I remember with the baby Mr Golightly did everything until he went home at like 8pm because I didn’t get the feeling back in my legs for quite a while and I had to buzz for the midwife to show me how to change a boy’s nappy without it leaking 🤣
Aww! I’m sure Mr R will be amazing but he is completely clueless 😂

My friends got me loads of PeePee TeePee’s for changing his nappy 🤣

• Haha
It’s annoying isn’t it?! When I went to my appt they said I’d probably have been retested and been fine if I hadn’t been so far on because my result after the drink was absolutely fine it was just the fasting result was ever so slightly raised. But I hadn’t slept and felt really unwell on the morning which she said would raise the result. I haven’t had a single high result with all my testing, if anything they’re close to being too low 😩 luckily though it’s only been 3 weeks of testing for me. I’d be really annoyed if I’d had to do it longer on what the nurses agreed was probably a dodgy result 😩
I was the same lol. I had readings of 14 some days after my meals but I redid the test and put the lower reading in 😂😂

• Haha
My ex wife was supposed to prick my finger but I’m dyslexic so it turned out to be one of the best half hours of my life 😬

• Haha
So exciting Rasp. You'll soon be tucking into that post birth toast. Mr Rasp is going to be absolutely besotted.

• Heart
So exciting Rasp. You'll soon be tucking into that post birth toast. Mr Rasp is going to be absolutely besotted.
Oh yes that post birth tea and toast is just 🙌🏼 my sister snuck some Prosecco in after I’d had the baby and we had a little toast to him 🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.