Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes, I was kidding! Haha. I think my humor did not come across it was a tangent we went on but I was reiterating (because I feel a bit bad about prolonging my prattle) that it doesn’t really have anything to do with Lazy & Lost

Ahem…
Lizzy’s dressing is depressing
Whilst Lindsey’s is regressing
I not repress how much I detest
The depth of their excessing
That yields no inspiration
Beyond perspiration
So boring we must start digressing

Will our next thread be depressed and regressed? Oh dear 😕

* I cannot repress - fat thumb
Bloody brilliant!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Gosh I just realised this was shot on homerton high street which is literally the crappest road in the world and it’s really making me chuckle
I know. With all the places in east London… why this? But since I have now seen her in the street, In real life. Boring as… it doesn’t surprise me. It’s almost as if she’s self sabotaging her career.
‘how little can I do?’ ‘ how bad can my posts be that people will still follow?’

yes, I was kidding! Haha. I think my humor did not come across it was a tangent we went on but I was reiterating (because I feel a bit bad about prolonging my prattle) that it doesn’t really have anything to do with Lazy & Lost

Ahem…
Lizzy’s dressing is depressing
Whilst Lindsey’s is regressing
I not repress how much I detest
The depth of their excessing
That yields no inspiration
Beyond perspiration
So boring we must start digressing

Will our next thread be depressed and regressed? Oh dear 😕

* I cannot repress - fat thumb
Soo good!! Please keep it coming 😀

Although I’m not sure Lindsey is regressing, hasn’t she always behaved like a teenager?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also no hate to Hackney, I was born and briefly grew up in Newham so I’m in no way trying to come across as a snob but who shoots a Dior bag on some random street in E5???? A Dior ad in itself is supposed to be aspirational rather than relatable so why show me it surrounded by puddles and white vans
There's so many nice looking bits too! I get she wants a bit of 'grunge' or whatever in her photos. But it doesn't work with Dior.

Reactions: 3
There's so many nice looking bits too! I get she wants a bit of 'grunge' or whatever in her photos. But it doesn't work with Dior.
That bag requires being in some euro trash club with shiny black lacquer accents and white leather. She got a full outfit from Dior too, right? Liiiiike, stick it in a tote bag, go to a museum, change in the bathroom and get some photos in front of a statue or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s just had her bathroom done up but chooses to shoot on Homerton high street, like is she OK? Is everything alright up there Liz? From the “candid” look on her face, she honestly looks like a middle class Mum of 3 who isn’t used to TFL, accidentally went a bit too far East and is now in a state of panic

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s just had her bathroom done up but chooses to shoot on Homerton high street, like is she OK? Is everything alright up there Liz? From the “candid” look on her face, she honestly looks like a middle class Mum of 3 who isn’t used to TFL, accidentally went a bit too far East and is now in a state of panic
This is too much, priceless statement😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What happened to the crypto investment? Did we get any pearls of wisdom? Got my $$$here waiting to go 🤣

• Haha
Interesting that Lizzy has removed the podcast and book from her bio, embarrassed much?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Interesting that Lizzy has removed the podcast and book from her bio, embarrassed much?
I would have done the same if you ask me, it’s a great effort to publish a book and get a podcast out, however I still don’t understand why nobody told them that sharing this kind of advice without being a certified therapist is actually quite hazardous. I’m actually surprised this stuff can become public.

has she fallen out with Lindsey? That could be another reason… they’re seem to be on very different paths at the moment

Reactions: 8
You guys are so funny.

The latest photo of her bedroom is so inspiring eh? The lamp on the ground with the shade all skew wiff (I say it in jest because skew wiff is so dad language)

Love the comment asking about what color her walls are...at least she's honest and doesn't say Farrow & Ball Swiss Eggcup or something

Screen Shot 2022-01-09 at 2.22.11 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You guys are so funny.

The latest photo of her bedroom is so inspiring eh? The lamp on the ground with the shade all skew wiff (I say it in jest because skew wiff is so dad language)

Love the comment asking about what color her walls are...at least she's honest and doesn't say Farrow & Ball Swiss Eggcup or something

View attachment 977778
so zen 💫

I swear these people have to be taking the piss because in what au has the white walls + white bed sheets combo anything to do with with zen??? well, maybe it's zen the same way lizzy is a minimalist, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
has she fallen out with Lindsey? That could be another reason… they’re seem to be on very different paths at the moment
Check out Lindsey's stories from today. She was running around Lizzy's kitchen jumping off the step, and now needs a cortisone injection from a physio. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Is Lindsay still with the Electrician ?
Odd they are not together on a Saturday night.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Probs too tired to go out on Saturday ….. needs to recharge his batteries perhaps ?

( Yes - me too ! )

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.