Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't even know about this chat. I just fast-forwarded through a bit and gave up after Lindsey talked for two minutes straight before the other woman had even said two words. Lindsey is definitely easily excitable (combined with Lizzy's unfocused anxiousness, it's a frisson of chaotic energy) and doesn't have the self-awareness to realize when she is monopolizing the conversation. I can see why she chose a hollow stump as her new man. She can probably talk his ear off and all he has to do is grunt "Mmm. Yep. Uh-huh. Deffo, babe."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
where did you find the chat?
It’s on her videos. Third tab on her insta. She hasn’t posted it on her wall, I believe because she didn’t get paid for it 😅. She probably had the coaching free in exchange of this chat. The coach has tagged her…. I still think it was such a waste opportunity. How to talk about something without actually talking about it. I sense she wanted to keep a lot of it private so all they cover was. ‘I suffer from anxiety’, ‘now I visualise the anxiety and then I visualise what I would like instead’. There, 20 sec tip stretched into a monologue diarrhoea…

Underwhelming birthday content from Lizzy, though I don’t blame her - must be hard having your birthday in the dullest month of the year, no offence November babies! I was looking at older pictures of her, from 2019 - early 2020, and she used to dress so much better. Same normcore but much more fun and less grumpy.

Does anybody on here follow Jess Alizzi? I stumbled upon on her page and she is even more insufferable than Lizzy, just showcasing her thinness and expensive bags. Who on earth pays these people

Reactions: 20
'It's my birthday, here's a photo of my unmade post-sex bed' Tracey Emin is that you??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I spied two suitcases in one of Lizzy's photos. It's pretty obvious she's got a new guy with her, but do we think this is a serious relationship or a travel duck buddy situation?

Reactions: 10
I spied two suitcases in one of Lizzy's photos. It's pretty obvious she's got a new guy with her, but do we think this is a serious relationship or a travel duck buddy situation?
She has to be because who would rent a whole ass house for a birthday spent alone? The seriousness of it I’m not sure, unless he’s from the UK/Europe I don’t see it working logistically. Especially as I think she’s learned her lesson from travelling back and forth for Ben

Reactions: 7
Honestly, who cares? Lizzy's so boring really - not to mention immature.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has to be because who would rent a whole ass house for a birthday spent alone? The seriousness of it I’m not sure, unless he’s from the UK/Europe I don’t see it working logistically. Especially as I think she’s learned her lesson from travelling back and forth for Ben
Just because it doesn't make sense doesn't mean Lizzy won't do it 😜 Like, she's already thinking about spending more time in New York, probably fancies herself living 50/50 home and abroad like she's a Halpin or something. Or the guy's loaded and doesn't need to hold down a job/can afford to travel as much as she does.

Reactions: 7
something in between. IDT it's someone she's picked up over there but I dont get the impression its a serious relationship either. Also I wouldn't go off number of suitcases... she probably has about 20 just from all the crap she's hauled since she left the UK

first time posting but I just had to: I saw Lizzy on W4th this morning, she was walking to the west village by herself in all black looking very melancholy, and second - OMG - the place she stayed for her bday weekend is $1,700 a night o_O (https://floatingfarmhouse.com/)
Anyone think she actually paid though?...:unsure:

As someone who has been in an LDR with someone in NYC for 5 years (with 4 of that being long distance including 2 in the panini) it can work but the type of guys she tends to pick up I'm doubting it will

I think from the privacy angle, since she’s now mrs secretive, I doubt she’ll be able to keep up the travelling without announcing she has a bf in a different country. So only time will tell, however I’m still not convinced that she’s seeing anyone serious over there. I agree with @LydiaDeetzHat that she has so much gifted tit I wouldn’t be surprised if she had 2 suitcases, she’s been gone for so long now!

edited to add: Just started Brittany Bathgate’s vlog and she has gotten quite teary but I think it’s endearing. I’ve never thought she was one to overshare but, when thinking about how Lizzy is now after privacy, I think there is a way to still connect with your audience without diluting your content to nothing.

Last edited:
The clue was that the two suitcases didn't match, lol. Elizabeth would have either brought one of her other, bigger, suitcases, OR she would have brought whatever matching, fancy Rimowa tit she owns. Lord knows why I even care about this tit.

As someone who has been in an LDR with someone in NYC for 5 years (with 4 of that being long distance including 2 in the panini) it can work but the type of guys she tends to pick up I'm doubting it will
I'm sure you meant "in the pandemic" but "in the panini" made me guffaw 😂

• Haha
I quite like the expression "in the panini". I'd describe my savings account as "in the panini" :m

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The clue was that the two suitcases didn't match, lol. Elizabeth would have either brought one of her other, bigger, suitcases, OR she would have brought whatever matching, fancy Rimowa tit she owns. Lord knows why I even care about this tit.

I'm sure you meant "in the pandemic" but "in the panini" made me guffaw 😂
Thank you I did... I actually meant to type it.. I think watching all the YT where creators get demonitised if they mention it so get creative has rubbed off

Reactions: 5
Thank you I did... I actually meant to type it.. I think watching all the YT where creators get demonitised if they mention it so get creative has rubbed off
Do people really get dinged if they mention the pandemic?! That's insane. As if we are all supposed to just ignore it?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.