Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sure hope no extra terrestrials Google NYC vlogs and are subject to that torture. If I didn’t know any better, I’d think they NYC is just empty sidewalks, concrete, a bridge and more concrete and that all you could eat was coffee. She can’t even make a park look like a pleasant experience. Has she even taken the subway?!!

If I had her disposable income, I would: go see The Six on Broadway (+all the shows), high tail it to the Brooklyn Museum for the Dior exhibit
and the Obama portraits, Cloisters for the day because it’s beautiful, The Met because obvs, Levain at the 116th location because no lines, Di Farra pizza, Cultured Coffee for fresh chocolate chip cookies, rent a place upstate for a long weekend for Blue Hill and Storm King, Goodwill and Housing Works on the UES. I mean the options are endless.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I sure hope no extra terrestrials Google NYC vlogs and are subject to that torture. If I didn’t know any better, I’d think they NYC is just empty sidewalks, concrete, a bridge and more concrete and that all you could eat was coffee. She can’t even make a park look like a pleasant experience. Has she even taken the subway?!!

If I had her disposable income, I would: go see The Six on Broadway (+all the shows), high tail it to the Brooklyn Museum for the Dior exhibit
and the Obama portraits, Cloisters for the day because it’s beautiful, The Met because obvs, Levain at the 116th location because no lines, Di Farra pizza, Cultured Coffee for fresh chocolate chip cookies, rent a place upstate for a long weekend for Blue Hill and Storm King, Goodwill and Housing Works on the UES. I mean the options are endless.
You've just provided a great itinerary for an action-packed week-long trip. One time a friend took me on a food excursion around Chinatown where we sampled a bunch of divey Fujianese hole-in-the-walls. I would love to do that again, or even better, explore all the amazing food in Flushing. Lizzy's been there for HOW long, and probably hasn't done any of this. Maybe she's gone to The Met to get a shot in front of the pyramid for ~aesthetic~ but that's it. She helped a friend move (my god). Creakily did some "pilates" in a park. And food? Lolol. Coffee and walking will suffice, thank you very much.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You've just provided a great itinerary for an action-packed week-long trip. One time a friend took me on a food excursion around Chinatown where we sampled a bunch of divey Fujianese hole-in-the-walls. I would love to do that again, or even better, explore all the amazing food in Flushing. Lizzy's been there for HOW long, and probably hasn't done any of this. Maybe she's gone to The Met to get a shot in front of the pyramid for ~aesthetic~ but that's it. She helped a friend move (my god). Creakily did some "pilates" in a park. And food? Lolol. Coffee and walking will suffice, thank you very much.
It will only go downhill when the famously cultured Lindsey arrives

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It will only go downhill when the famously cultured Lindsey arrives
Let’s hope she’s just delayed the fun and exciting stuff until Lindsey gets there. I wonder if her personal barnacle (aka the bf) will be joining.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This paragraph got me so much more excited to back to NY sometime than anything Lizzy has posted! 🥺

I lol’d during her video when she’s vaguely pointing the camera on the street and says something about trying to capture the action for us because it’s just so busy! Wouldn’t know that from watching anything you do love. You’ve turned the city that never sleeps into a slumbering koala made of stone

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This thread is on fire! I salute you all.

And feck, god help us when Lindsay hits the American turf and please don’t let it be for Halloween

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The US travel ban doesn’t lift until 8th November so I’d say we’ve got at least another 3 weeks of Lizzie’s NYC adventures 😑 so so SO GOOD

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
she presents herself as a cosmopolitan, but put her in a not english-speaking country without a group of her white skinny besties, and she will be in london in no time flat... well, after she films herself sipping coffee and writing to her journal enough times

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm surprised Lindsey hasn't started a youtube channel for the extra sponsorship opportunities

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised Lindsey hasn't started a youtube channel for the extra sponsorship opportunities
don't tempt the devil, I beg you!

(but also, I'm lowkey in for an extra dose of cringe, especially if her content would feature her boyfriend 😏)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hannahlouisef is house sitting for Lizzy at the moment, she’s put photos on her stories

Reactions: 6
Maybe I'm flicking through her stories too quickly, but I'm confused about what is going on in NY. A photo of Lizzy in someone's bedroom, magazine rack in a doctor's office? Walking into a bar laughing filmed by someone. Every other photo is a sponsorship with another brand. My head is spinning.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lizzy's airbnb or hotel room or whatever it is? It's pretty dingy grandma styles no? And I love older buildings, but this looks like the room of someone with 50 cats.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lizzy's airbnb or hotel room or whatever it is? It's pretty dingy grandma styles no? And I love older buildings, but this looks like the room of someone with 50 cats.
Hahaha I thought that! Considering she made a song and dance about that room in Toronto. This looked so dated into comparison.
maybe I’m not so clued up on this trend.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.