Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
breaking news: lizzy's nipples have accompanied her to canada (as opposed to her creativity which stayed in the past, lol)
Screenshot_20211001-204506_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She's really wearing the hell out of that River Island collection she loved.so.much.it.hurts. Oh wait, she isn't? I'm shook.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guys I’m sorry I’m making you witness this but…….
65DC3896-1D4E-41FF-ABD3-7F8E06A986A9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Sometimes I can’t believe Lindsay is the age she is? Everything she does is so juvenile when it comes to relationships, it really makes me cringe.

i can’t imagine making a guy I’m seeing set up an Instagram… why? It’s just so embarrassing.

We’ve all fallen hard and fast I’m sure but it’s putting it all on the ‘gram that just gives me the ick

Reactions: 20
Sometimes I can’t believe Lindsay is the age she is? Everything she does is so juvenile when it comes to relationships, it really makes me cringe.

i can’t imagine making a guy I’m seeing set up an Instagram… why? It’s just so embarrassing.

We’ve all fallen hard and fast I’m sure but it’s putting it all on the ‘gram that just gives me the ick
I think she spent her twenties working not living the carefree life that all her peers are having. So she is compensating now.

Reactions: 12

If this thing doesn’t work out for her it’s going to be a hard free-fall drop for us all to watch. Has she posted this on her wall? Or just ensuring he tells the world he’s taken 😂
For him, honestly, I can’t imagine anything worse than dating a self absorbed influencer. Can’t wait for the double dating pics to come once reunited with Lizzy...

Reactions: 9
For him, honestly, I can’t imagine anything worse than dating a self absorbed influencer.
tbh he looks like influencers are exactly his type, as much as I find Lindsey cringe, I doubt she could force anyone to do this if they didn't want to 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
tbh he looks like influencers are exactly his type, as much as I find Lindsey cringe, I doubt she could force anyone to do this if they didn't want to 🤷🏼‍♀️
God knows she couldn’t convince James! And he was better looking so way better suited to a life of thirsty followers

God knows she couldn’t convince James! And he was better looking so way better suited to a life of thirsty followers
yep, mr cabbage hair defo wants a bite of lindsey's "fame", it takes two to snap a "my bare legs in your lap ft. your naked chest" photo, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t wait for him to post his first #ad #spon

2 break ups in 2021 could happen, ouch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was on pinterest and came across some old Lizzy outfits. Its astounding how much better she used to dress! Even her “basic” outfits were chic. Now she’s just a scruffy mess of navy. :(
These were so good, the good old days when she wasn’t wearing shapeless granny clothes all the time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.