Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean how do you go out on a tinder date and tell me what you do for living? I do swipe up links, take picture of random objects?

their group of friends are weird too, everyone is a social media influencer, the thought of it makes me vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've finally unsubscribed. So tired of the dreary nasal whine she patially hides with her fake, harried housewife from the home counties accent. And then there's the clothes, although at this point they're more just cloths she's thrown at herself. If I wanted style tips from an early 90s, terribly uncool 6th former, I'd time travel and ask my mate Rachel. Or watch Ab Fab and study Saffy. :rolleyes:
I’ve done the same! Unsubscribed and unfollowed both of them. What a bore fest!

Reactions: 10
Lizzy is officially following Lindsey’s new beau not long after I mentioned how she wasn’t! And the comments on his page are reminiscent of my year 9 boyfriend and I
446BFFC1-DEC2-4656-A068-537FDE408029.png

They’ve also made a joint account..?! Bloody hell Lindsey moves fast, she’ll be expecting a ring next month at this rate
D42B9FE3-C6D8-45C1-9592-FC9788A4E058.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
He's your identikit Topman-shopping banter-lad who thinks he's the tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
i'm getting my daily dose of secondhand embarrassment thanks to those screenshots, merci, lindsey!

but also, she's more than a decade older than myself and this would be pretty cringe even if I was 13, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i'm getting my daily dose of secondhand embarrassment thanks to those screenshots, merci, lindsey!

but also, she's more than a decade older than myself and this would be pretty cringe even if I was 13, lol
The way Lindsey and Lizzy replied to each other on IG is like the early days FB, where you openly write cringe public messages on each other’s wall. Not too sure if you are old enough to live through that 2007-2010 era.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The way Lindsey and Lizzy replied to each other on IG is like the early days FB, where you openly write cringe public messages on each other’s wall. Not too sure if you are old enough to live through that 2007-2010 era.
I love the comment on knocking down the wine. Sounds like a great holiday partner, not.

Reactions: 5
duck please don't remind me. The tit I used to post on facebook in like 2010 will haunt my nightmares forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
duck please don't remind me. The tit I used to post on facebook in like 2010 will haunt my nightmares forever.
Shhhh…we just exposed our age

I think Lindsey manages his account too, that is Lindsey’s way of writing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm cackling at "Aunt Lindsey". The cougar vibes are strong with that one. Do we think her man is younger or the same age but just acts like a 20-something fuckboi (that haircut... cringe)?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If y'all really want to cringe: the highlight (or lowlight lol) was accidentally posting a cringy selfie to the class facebook group with the caption "do I look like Hayley Williams yet" because I was obsessed with Paramore. I realized way too late and almost died of embarassment, didn't help my (lack of) popularity one bit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hold up. So he's literally just started an IG page in the last month because he's dating an influencer? 😬

Why do so many of them seem to go for these guys that are happy to ride their coattails?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Hold up. So he's literally just started an IG page in the last month because he's dating an influencer? 😬

Why do so many of them seem to go for these guys that are happy to ride their coattails?
In all honesty I think she probably forced him, at least he’s guaranteed engagement for her flopping posts

Reactions: 8

Maybe he had a page before full of tities, and she wanted to be the only one on his wall 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.