Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rest of world: went to school naked and phew! realized it was a nightmare.

Lindsey: went out in public fully clothed and phew! then I woke up.
She is so cringe to watch. It looks like she just left the nest for the first time, perhaps first time in the big city lol

Reactions: 13
What is it with these faux "Oh stop it, don't take a picture, giggle, oh really don't, I'm going to put my hands over my face..."?? It seems half of the photos taken of Lindsey are her pretending such. We know you want the picture and we know Lizzy will take it. Check please, this game is boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s not normal to walk into a restaurant like that. A club, maybe. Feeling ashamed is the appropriate reaction here.

Reactions: 10
What is it with these faux "Oh stop it, don't take a picture, giggle, oh really don't, I'm going to put my hands over my face..."?? It seems half of the photos taken of Lindsey are her pretending such. We know you want the picture and we know Lizzy will take it. Check please, this game is boring.
I get the sense that deep down, Lindsey is not the liberated woman she tries to portray online. She's only "body confident" when she feels conventionally thin and attractive enough and is surrounded by friends who think the same. "Yeaaaah Lindsey, put the pint on your head! *Giggle giggle* OMG what if you like, flashed your bra, can you imagine?! We're so wild!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s not normal to walk into a restaurant like that. A club, maybe. Feeling ashamed is the appropriate reaction here.
Weather in London yesterday was 15C. Someone send her back to care home please

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get the sense that deep down, Lindsey is not the liberated woman she tries to portray online. She's only "body confident" when she feels conventionally thin and attractive enough and is surrounded by friends who think the same. "Yeaaaah Lindsey, put the pint on your head! *Giggle giggle* OMG what if you like, flashed your bra, can you imagine?! We're so wild!"
It’s one thing to pretend not to want to have your picture taken, but that whole act goes out the window as soon as you post it on social media.

The lengths these unfortunate souls go to to distract from their faces. Poor things would walk into a room backwards if they could.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yes, I do too, great point.

And I don't actually think there is anything wrong with dressing like that per se. It's just the fact that they don't own it and make such a big deal about it b/c they aren't very worldly/ knowledgeable that's naff. I don't like slut shaming - which happens a lot in my part of the world - like from birth essentially for females. Oh don't wear a spaghetti strap top b/c it will make boys act on their urges instead of hey boys, don't act on urges - that old chestnut. But this sort of trying to play this binary, oh I'm sexy, no I'm innocent, no it's just a joke, no I'm really not like that, maybe a little (virgin madonna/bleep?) thing gets old.

Yes, I agree that she isn't very confident (bodily or otherwise) with who she is and this is her/their way of being a little "crazy" and as her body is in pretty good form she feels it an asset but only b/c it is such? Which is very different from duck what people think, this is who I am, if you see a nipple well so be it! (which is not me, but I respect that more). Hope that makes sense, this topic a bit tricky to sometimes.

Of course it's also to attract a boyfriend. I get that. Do they dress differently within a relationship? I think it's a pretty common thing for women to dress to attract and then either co-opt the boyfriend's style or start being more repressed in their dress to please their partner. Not a judgement, just find it interesting, our behavior.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What is going on with Lizzy's channel? I had to fast forward so many times. She is just filming random parts at this point.

Reactions: 12
So let me get this straight... During lockdown, Lizzy whines about being stuck at home with nothing to film, produces boring videos. Once lockdown lifts, Lizzy goes on trips to Italy and Mallorca, doesn't film any of it, produces another boring video. The only thing that's changed is that she's in a different house. Make it make sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Clearly she is seeking validation - messy breakup, planned future thrown off course, confidence shattered... What I will say is that we've been along for the ride, so we know what's gone before. Passers by and spectators on the night haven't, and it's whether you've got thick enough skin to be able to handle all the unwelcome attention you're inevitably going to attract by going out dressed like that (ie from a different age range/people you do not find attractive/other women who find you a threat etc etc). Lindsay is a very attractive woman and can probably get away with wearing whatever the hell she wants, but I think a little black dress with maybe a shirt thrown over, and some flat sandals from that vast wardrobe of hers would be more the way to go. Then if she's still not turning enough heads she can balance a pint on her head or something.
Human beings looooove to speculate, put people in boxes, pass judgement... without really wanting to try and find out the reasons behind why someone is acting how they do, maybe because they are afraid of having their opinions challenged or changed or of being proven wrong. Plus opinions on women are so deeply ingrained in society that it's going to take generations before seeing a girl wearing a skimpy outfit doesn't immediately invite the "bet she's easy.." comments.
I'd wonder what the ratio of positive comments were compared to negative and whether she did in fact feel like a goddess at the end of the night, or whether it did more damage.

Reactions: 11
So let me get this straight... During lockdown, Lizzy whines about being stuck at home with nothing to film, produces boring videos. Once lockdown lifts, Lizzy goes on trips to Italy and Mallorca, doesn't film any of it, produces another boring video. The only thing that's changed is that she's in a different house. Make it make sense.
Lockdown made all these youtube influencers lazy. They all had meltdowns when they thought the money and jobs would stop coming in but once they realised there were still jobs around they just lost interest in giving an effort. They can still make money without filming much and continue to blame lockdown but have long been living their lives like covid doesn't exist. Heck Lizzy acted like she didn't have covid when she had covid.

Reactions: 15
Lockdown made all these youtube influencers lazy. They all had meltdowns when they thought the money and jobs would stop coming in but once they realised there were still jobs around they just lost interest in giving an effort. They can still make money without filming much and continue to blame lockdown but have long been living their lives like covid doesn't exist. Heck Lizzy acted like she didn't have covid when she had covid.
Jobs would stop coming in? She had three ads on the grid total in July and August, two of which were WAREHOUSE. We've established Lizzy doesn't need cash. Good job, cos the work seems to have dried up...

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210902-133405_Instagram.jpg
This picture actually startled me upon coming across it. Her thighs are the same width as her hands, she's been getting noticeably thinner, especially over the past year. As a teenager I'd have printed that picture as thinspo.
As much as I snark on her, I truly hope she's fine and doesn't have an ED. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 741147This picture actually startled me upon coming across it. Her thighs are the same width as her hands, she's been getting noticeably thinner, especially over the past year. As a teenager I'd have printed that picture as thinspo.
It’s really upsetting to see to be honest. As much as she’ll protest, I think we’ve all seen in her earlier vlogs, an actual happy/healthy Lizzy. Her mood, energy and appearance have all noticeably declined. It might just be a change of aesthetic, but I think the transition from her more exciting/experimental style to this drab dad-core look could be a reflection of her mental health. I know it sounds cliche but so often how you dress and present yourself represents how you feel! I know when I’m in a bad slump I default to a specific set of outfits/hairstyles because there’s no lust for getting dressed etc

edit: just looked at her insta, like let’s be real there is no effort required for a white tank and jeans every single day! The transition into a pure lack of effort from someone who used to be so excited about getting dressed/trying new things is so sad. I genuinely think Lizzy needs to leave London and try to find her happiness again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
View attachment 741147This picture actually startled me upon coming across it. Her thighs are the same width as her hands, she's been getting noticeably thinner, especially over the past year. As a teenager I'd have printed that picture as thinspo.
as someone who had/has an ed, I thought the same, but it coul also be a bit of illusion? the jacket is very baggy, creating a significant difference in volume between her lower and upper body, the picture is chopped which adds up to this THInspO aesthetics (aka your eyes are automatically drawn to her legs), making it seem like it's her upper thighs but it's actually above her knees...if you look at some other photos, she is still very skinny but not this skinny.

However, I do think there's something very problematic going on -- if you have the urge to appear twiggy-like thin, especially when it's not your natural body type (and we all saw her show-your-thigh-gap and lengthen-your-legs pics), you can't have a healthy perception of your body -- I learnt that the hard way. 🙃 She's in the industry where looks are considered very important, and both lizzy and lindsey have turned their bodies into their greatest assets, which only perpetuates the same successful/happy/pretty=thin patterns and forces them to stick to it unless they would be willing to be more authentic and less "trendy", which eeeehm, I doubt will happen any time soon. (I mean just look at Hannah F, she gained some weight, and it pops in her thread every so often in negative connotations. The border between "oh god she's too thin" to "oh go what a fat cow" is really thin. For people and even more for fashion companies.)

Attachments

• Heart
as someone who had/has an ed, I thought the same, but it coul also be a bit of illusion? the jacket is very baggy, creating a significant difference in volume between her lower and upper body, the picture is chopped which adds up to this THInspO aesthetics (aka your eyes are automatically drawn to her legs), making it seem like it's her upper thighs but it's actually above her knees...if you look at some other photos, she is still very skinny but not this skinny.

However, I do think there's something very problematic going on -- if you have the urge to appear twiggy-like thin, especially when it's not your natural body type (and we all saw her show-your-thigh-gap and lengthen-your-legs pics), you can't have a healthy perception of your body -- I learnt that the hard way. 🙃 She's in the industry where looks are considered very important, and both lizzy and lindsey have turned their bodies into their greatest assets, which only perpetuates the same successful/happy/pretty=thin patterns and forces them to stick to it unless they would be willing to be more authentic and less "trendy", which eeeehm, I doubt will happen any time soon. (I mean just look at Hannah F, she gained some weight, and it pops in her thread every so often in negative connotations. The border between "oh god she's too thin" to "oh go what a fat cow" is really thin. For people and even more for fashion companies.)
I agree on the jacket illusion but her hand and thigh having the same size is no illusion unfortunately :( I HATE how there's this whole aesthetic on IG revolving around being as thin as possible. It's neither easy to become stick-thin like the people there without a drastic reduction of what you eat, especially when you're just not that body type normally nor is it easy to maintain that weight. I hope Lizzie doesn't feel forced to look a certain way :(
Her losing her personality, energy and quite a bit of weight compared to how slim she already used to be reminds me of how I was during my ED...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There's a brand called Afagger? It can't be British! "A fagger" is what the rough lads in my town used to call gay people.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.