Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, I'm still recovering from an ED which was largely fueled by these kind of photos and they still make me go "oh why can't I look like this" although we all know the pics are photoshopped to hell and back. Well I once did look like that but I was bleeping miserable and I'm still traumatized.
I feel you! Two of my close friends had EDs that were very much caused by thinspo pictures. Lizzy can post whatever she wants, but I really hope her photos don’t affect her followers :(

Reactions: 8
Boobies check, ribs out to show off how thin you are under a baggy jumper check, crotch shot check.
LOLOLOL! Boobies, rubs, crotch and nipples checklist #thingsyoucanttellyermum

Reactions: 6
Hannahlouisef always posts the most unflattering pictures of Lizzy, are we sure these two are actually friends?

E4E3BB56-051D-4374-9094-446229E539DA.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Hannahlouisef always posts the most unflattering pictures of Lizzy, are we sure these two are actually friends?

View attachment 536784
That is definitely not a real friend! It's like it's the filter is called "book your fillers and botox booked in asap."

Speaking of which, I do wonder if our influencers friends have already had their tops ups this week, or it's still pending next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not to mention there are bits of food stuck in her teeth! That Hannah girl is wrong for that 😂

• Haha
Just had a look at this Hannah Louise person's IG. Didn't know her before, but she has way too much personality to be friends with Lizzy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How can she even call this an outfit? It looks like it's laundry day and she's run out of clothes to wear.

Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 9.22.01 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her latest video makes me SICK. I usually don't get bothered/triggered from that stuff but her constantly showing off her skinniness is soo... bad.
And how often does she want to pull up her shirt to show the shorts?! Yes, you're thin, we get it.

I can't get over it. Her legs are sooo thin, her knees look weird and it's all so concerning and makes me feel bad about myself at the same time (and I actually consider myself as a skinny/petite person). WTF

(sorry for the crappy screenshots)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I had to do a double take because I thought I was watching a vlog, not a styling video, in partnership with .. whomever it was. What was that begining? Her filming downstairs and going on about washing machine? So unprofessional! And her whole attitude throughout the video, as if she could barely bother to put together a few outfits. Don't get me started on that filthy mirror. I can't believe she actually got paid for this.
Oh, and I didn't se AD in the title nor in the video, when it clearly was one.

Unbelievable.

Reactions: 11
You know how people buy all sorts of fancy toys for their cats, and then the cat only plays with a rubber band or twisty tie, ie. literal garbage? That's what Lizzy and her clothes remind me of. She's gifted all this expensive clothing, handbags, and shoes, and then what she actually wears is garbage. Cheap Gap button-down, misshapen old jumper, wrinkly t-shirt.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
makes me feel bad about myself at the same time
That’s so horrible, I’m so sorry! You shouldn’t feel this way because of silly Lizzy. I’m sure you’re beautiful!

But yes, I think this kind of thinspo content is awful. A lot of her followers are young girls who might decide it’s a good idea to starve themselves to look like her. :(

• Sad
"I look like I have been dragged through a hedge backwards into my own house..." YES, exactly! And that should give her pause about putting out this freaking awful content!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.