Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lindsey seems far more excited about the book in terms of promoting it, she posts way more than Lizzy about it on her stories. I can’t lie, this heart of ice is being melted slightly by seeing her enthusiasm for it, just a shame that it’ll likely flop

Reactions: 5
I stumbled upon old pictures of Lizzy, and she has lost so much weight, especially around her breasts! She keeps talking about how she has big boobs even now, but I don’t see that. She must have gone about two sizes down. That’s so weird, my boobs stay the same no matter how much weight I lose

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I stumbled upon old pictures of Lizzy, and she has lost so much weight, especially around her breasts! She keeps talking about how she has big boobs even now, but I don’t see that. She must have gone about two sizes down. That’s so weird, my boobs stay the same no matter how much weight I lose
I think it looks like she’s wearing a padded push-up bra there whereas now she exclusively goes nips to the wind, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s quite normal for breast size to fluctuate when gaining or losing weight though. For most women, breast get smaller when they lose weight.

Reactions: 6
You didn’t miss anything, from what I remember:
- Lindsey was supposed to the live last week but cancelled and dragged Lizzy into it this week.
- They talked about their friendship. “Two bodies, one mind”.🤦‍♀️
- The podcast and book but nothing new was said.
- How much they miss travelling.
Should be:
Two people, zero personality
Two brains, not a single independent thought
Two mouths, nothing interesting said
Two homes, 47 free sofas
And 10 trillion white t shirts and 4 nipples

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s quite normal for breast size to fluctuate when gaining or losing weight though. For most women, breast get smaller when they lose weight.
Hi long time lurker!

Yes it’s Sod’s law for me that when I lose weight it comes off the boobs. But when I put it back on it doesn’t go back to the boobs, oh no, straight on thehips/thighs 😞😆

Reactions: 2
I bleeping can't with her posts anymore. I don't need the millionth lamp, boob shot or bleeping trash can on my feed, it's not even for the 🌃 aesthetic 🌃 anymore, it's just so...STUPID?? Every single time I see a picture of her on my IG I think "why does she feel the need to share this with her followers?? Why does this garbage still get likes and praise??" Time for me to unfollow, not good for my blood pressure lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think it’s time for her to find something beyond being an influencer, or make some dramatic changes to be more interesting. Some dull influencers can still find a niche audience as they get older, but Lizzy isn’t aging well with her audience.

Reactions: 10
These pictures look like something I'd take on accident when I can't stop fiddling with my phone. I wonder what goes through their heads when taking pictures, is it like "oooh, a garbage can, top notch content!" "A picture of my crotch, the world HAS to see this" ?????
Screenshot_20210414-203926_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210416-145626_Instagram.jpg

I have to almost physically restrain myself from making a snarky comment under their posts. What value does this add to peoples' lives? I'm all for finding beauty in simplicity but most don't find it by looking at someone's sweaty crotch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
These pictures look like something I'd take on accident when I can't stop fiddling with my phone. I wonder what goes through their heads when taking pictures, is it like "oooh, a garbage can, top notch content!" "A picture of my crotch, the world HAS to see this" ?????View attachment 532030View attachment 532031
And Lizzy just posted a photo of sever cans of negroni in her handbag! It literally looks like something you’d send to a group chat, not a photo you’d post as part of your livelihood

Reactions: 6
Every brand who looks at their feed and stories and still thinks "great content, let's partner up" is someone I'll stay far far away from on principle.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20210418-144028_Instagram.jpg

that's too many words for "I get too many freebies to curate something resembling personal style"

Screenshot_20210418-143949_Instagram.jpg

and, surprise, it's an ad, very tastefully done one at that:):):)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 534860
that's too many words for "I get too many freebies to curate something resembling personal style"

View attachment 534863

and, surprise, it's an ad, very tastefully done one at that:):):)
Boobies check, ribs out to show off how thin you are under a baggy jumper check, crotch shot check.
See, Lizzy, the problem is YOU DON'T "LOOK GREAT AT HOME OR OUT OF THE HOUSE", it's a bit inauthentic when you show yourself dressed in frumpy 500 pound sweaters making you look like a 10 year old boy in all other posts, just not in this particular ad...
(Not to mention that a lot of her pictures remind me of thinspo which is a whole different issue)

Reactions: 16
(Not to mention that a lot of her pictures remind me of thinspo which is a whole different issue)
yep, I have body dysmorphia and lizzy's pictures had me dangling on the verge, especially when I realised my legs didn't look as long as hers and I'm 182 cm, thanks god for tattle, lol, my hazed brain wouldn't notice it was altered 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The thought process of "let me pull up my top so I can show a bit of my ribs/abs for no reason." It's pretty sad.

Reactions: 12
yep, I have body dysmorphia and lizzy's pictures had me dangling on the verge, especially when I realised my legs didn't look as long as hers and I'm 182 cm, thanks god for tattle, lol, my hazed brain wouldn't notice it was altered 🤷🏼‍♀️
Same, I'm still recovering from an ED which was largely fueled by these kind of photos and they still make me go "oh why can't I look like this" although we all know the pics are photoshopped to hell and back. Well I once did look like that but I was bleeping miserable and I'm still traumatized.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.