Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Lindsey just did a live and it averaged 200-250 viewers. This book is gonna bombbbbbbb 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her and Lindsey just did a live and it averaged 200-250 viewers. This book is gonna bombbbbbbb 🤣🤣🤣
In the last ten minutes the view count hovered around 160-180. 🤦‍♀️

Did anyone else catch the beginning where they both claimed they hadn’t seen each other for months because of lockdown and had to FaceTime multiple times a day? Crazy how easily these grown women can lie.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
In the last ten minutes the view count hovered around 160-180. 🤦‍♀️

Did anyone else catch the beginning where they both claimed they hadn’t seen each other for months because of lockdown and had to FaceTime multiple times a day? Crazy how easily these grown women can lie.
I can't 😬 have they forgotten the shitloads of pictures they couldn't resist to put on instagram every single time?

Reactions: 4
I didn't want to admit it but Lizzy does dress ugly now. She buys all of these expensive things only to end up looking basic and dishevelled. The most recent vlog is testament to that. She can do the boyish aesthetic thing and still look presentable and sleek. I miss when she used to wear more tailored clothing. Now all she wears is those boring Arket jeans and shapeless knits.

Reactions: 17
I didn't want to admit it but Lizzy does dress ugly now. She buys all of these expensive things only to end up looking basic and dishevelled. The most recent vlog is testament to that. She can do the boyish aesthetic thing and still look presentable and sleek. I miss when she used to wear more tailored clothing. Now all she wears is those boring Arket jeans and shapeless knits.
I think one of the problems is Lizzy doesn’t buy clothes anymore, she wears a miss match of what brands are sending her. When she actually had to buy her own things she bought more fashionably. The other thing is she’s trying to be this hipster East Londoner and so thinks that means wearing a uniform of the same bland thing over and over again.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's jarring how terrible her style's become so quickly. She used to wear cute stuff!
Omg, I get so mad when I see those Jimmy Choo boots. Sure, the brand was sending them to everyone, but they were still gorgeous and expensive as duck, and she probably wore them twice. Who even knows if she still owns them or pawned them off for a profit. Anyway, I get that they aren't practical for everyday, but what are influencers good for if not selling us a fantasy? Make me fall in love with fashion! I don't want to see Lizzy slouching around at home wearing gray socks and 3 shapeless sweaters. I don't need a lesson in looking boring and disheveled. Like, take those boots, add one of her gajillion cream jumpers, a pair of boyish navy shorts, black tights, and an oversized blazer on top. Boom: style. I don't even have to name a specific piece because I know she has so many of these elements in her wardrobe already, she just can't/won't put it together in an interesting way.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's jarring how terrible her style's become so quickly. She used to wear cute stuff!
I think this is when I started following her. She had such a cool feminine but boyish style. She suits this latest St Agni stuff so well too.

Reactions: 9
Lizzy’s problem is accepting too much gifting, there is no possible way she can regularly wear all the clothes she gets gifted on top of what she already has in her wardrobe. And Lizzy doesn’t really have her own personal style, she seems to become totally obsessed with whoever she is friends with and emulates them.

Had no idea they were doing a live. Pretty sure I didn’t miss anything interesting, though 😂
You didn’t miss anything, from what I remember:
- Lindsey was supposed to the live last week but cancelled and dragged Lizzy into it this week.
- They talked about their friendship. “Two bodies, one mind”.🤦‍♀️
- The podcast and book but nothing new was said.
- How much they miss travelling.

Highlight was Lindsey calling herself an author then not knowing the difference between fiction and non-fiction.

Lizzy seemed very animated when talking about the book, Lindsey definitely hasn’t pushed this on her. It’s strange because I thought Lizzy might be more tentative about it considering they must have started working on the book last year before Lizzy had the subscription flop and got dropped by her management. She must realise they are going to sell a relatively low number of copies.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Saw Lizzy wearing some really nice white trews in a post yesterday, go back to see if she’s replied to any of the comments asking where they were from and she’s bloody deleted it! I’ve noticed she keeps uploading and then deleting photos, is it because of low engagement or what? Her feed isn’t especially difficult to cultivate/make match - they’re all under exposed pics of jeans and jumpers

Reactions: 6
Saw Lizzy wearing some really nice white trews in a post yesterday, go back to see if she’s replied to any of the comments asking where they were from and she’s bloody deleted it! I’ve noticed she keeps uploading and then deleting photos, is it because of low engagement or what? Her feed isn’t especially difficult to cultivate/make match - they’re all under exposed pics of jeans and jumpers
lizzy when her pics aren't doing numbers:

tumblr_9865d7810f8edf25f38a3f25eac7adfb_a206d000_1280.jpg

• Haha
I think it’s because she cringely double posted the same photo but zoomed into her abs.

Reactions: 3
How much gifting can this woman get? Does she actually buy anything? It's actually beyond ridiculous. Not that I'm jealous (maybe a tiny wee bit) ut it actually puts me off the influencers and puts me off wanting to perhaps buy the item.
I think she's actually becoming arrogant with it all! Doesn't seem as relatable and what does she do with ALL her jumpers as she's always just rotating between 2.
send some my way please.
It would be nice if these big luxury brands perhaps gifted some normal person in need. Just seems so disposal.

How much gifting can this woman get? Does she actually buy anything? It's actually beyond ridiculous. Not that I'm jealous (maybe a tiny wee bit) ut it actually puts me off the influencers and puts me off wanting to perhaps buy the item.
I think she's actually becoming arrogant with it all! Doesn't seem as relatable and what does she do with ALL her jumpers as she's always just rotating between 2.
send some my way please.
It would be nice if these big luxury brands perhaps gifted some normal person in need. Just seems so disposal.
This is how advertising has always worked though. influencers receiving free stuff is no different from magazines and newspapers getting them, and we don't expect newspapers, tv and magazines to give them to chariy. People only feel that way about influencers, not traditional media.
Having said that. I agree that influencers getting stuff gifted all the time and then never wearing it passed one or two photos on Instagram really grinds my gears!!!

Reactions: 5
This is how advertising has always worked though. influencers receiving free stuff is no different from magazines and newspapers getting them, and we don't expect newspapers, tv and magazines to give them to chariy. People only feel that way about influencers, not traditional media.
Having said that. I agree that influencers getting stuff gifted all the time and then never wearing it passed one or two photos on Instagram really grinds my gears!!!
This isn’t entirely true, it’s my understanding that Magazines are normally only loaned clothes for fashion shoots for example. I agree journalists always got freebies, but not to the extent they and influencers do today. (See also journalists like Sali Hughes turning into glorified influencers). Truely it’s reached insane levels of excess IMO.

This isn’t entirely true, it’s my understanding that Magazines are normally only loaned clothes for fashion shoots for example. I agree journalists always got freebies, but not to the extent they and influencers do today. (See also journalists like Sali Hughes turning into glorified influencers). Truely it’s reached insane levels of excess IMO.
Yeah, I agree with this. You don’t see journalists getting furniture and entire room renos done (I’m just imaging LEM as an actual journalist and her entirely gifted home 🤣). I think it also comes down to the fact that journalists provide a service (importance of said service is arguable) and usually have some sort of advanced degree or at least experience AND an editor. And then there are influencers...

• Haha
Another week, another podcast about friendships. Good friendship, bad friendship, judgmental friendship, toxic friendship, friendship with people you barely know, friendship with people you hate, but above all, celebrating friendship with @vashiofficial #AD.

Also, apparently, they will both be narrating their audiobook. *cringe*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.