Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lizzy, if you’re reading this, please drop Hannahlouisef or at least stop posing for photos with her because she does not have your best intentions at heart!!!!!! I understand the saying, keep your friends close and your enemies closer but damn...the photos she posts of you are evil babes xxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
About the blazer testing basics...
She said herself that if she ordered the toteme blazer under normal circumstances (not for a testing basics video) she would have returned the blazer. Why didn’t she just keep the tags on all of these blazers to return them all after filming one look with each in front of the mirror in der home?! I don’t think wearing each blazer outside for a minute did make a difference for the review. So unnecessary to keep them all 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
[
WHO’S TAKING THESE PHOTOS? Is she seriously going through the faff of setting up a tripod just so, setting a self-timer and then maybe doing a yoga practice all for THIS?!
Haha! Those pilates/ yoga are so worth it, I mean she needs to have perfect balance while posing for this. LMAO! I will be so angry if I am stuck in a 9-5 job with back-to-back calls and my partner is posing badly
A0C527CA-C06F-4ADB-898E-F69598CE69CA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the worst part is how boring these pictures all, if you've seen one, you've seen them all -- the only ever-changing bit is the colour of her knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everytime I see those wolly bleeping knickers my vagina shrivels up.
1621105073893.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lizzy and Simon should just marry...They already spend a lot of time together and like the same things - artsy photos of mundane things and wearing jumpers over the shoulders 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She probably moved to East London to experience the diverse culture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
lol she doesn't look any different than her usual disheveled self. Not surprised about the hangover considering how much she seems to drink on the daily....
They are so childish always going on about drinking and having hangovers as if it's so cool :rolleyes: no one I know has bragged about this or found it impressive since we were 15 and thought we were grown up using our fake IDs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are so childish always going on about drinking and having hangovers as if it's so cool :rolleyes: no one I know has bragged about this or found it impressive since we were 15 and thought we were grown up using our fake IDs
💯 so cheugy. Lol! Loving this term can you tell? I felt like they are still stuck in 2010. Gen z will be LOL-ing looking at these two living their ‘cool’ life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.