Lizzy and Lindsey #10 Single White Female... Oh Come ON, Embarrassing!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to laugh at the photo of Lizzie reading while sunbathing. How long do we think she was able to hold that book at arm's length straight up in the air? She may have read a few words, or at best a sentence. Phony.

Reactions: 6
With the strappy blue dress, it doesn’t look like she’s altered/stretched out the photos. She looks normal healthy weight. Yeah, the dress does her no favours. Nice colour and that’s it.

Reactions: 2
With the strappy blue dress, it doesn’t look like she’s altered/stretched out the photos. She looks normal healthy weight. Yeah, the dress does her no favours. Nice colour and that’s it.
yeah that's the downside of editing your pics... when you don't do that, you will look off because that's not how people remember you, even though your body is completely normal

Reactions: 4
Ok for weeks I've tried to figure out who Linda reminds me of when she does this weird pouty face and I've finally figured it out!

It's Grawp. Hagrid's half brother!
IMG_0494.jpeg
IMG_0493.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
idk why lindsey doesn't dye her hair a darker shade, her current colour makes her look washed-out

idk why lindsey doesn't dye her hair a darker shade, her current colour makes her look washed-out
Because real surfers all have bleach blonde hair, duh! I agree with you though, I think a warmer tone would look better.

I can’t believe Liz paid good money for this rusty old table. Reminds me so much of that Harry and Paul “I saw you coming” sketch 😅😂
Can we also chat about how underwhelming that rosé ad was?!

Linda: this rose is seriously so good
Linda: ...
Linda: It's the perfect summer companion
Linda: ...

Aren't there any other influencers these brands can work with?! What are the notes? Is it dry? Is it crisp? What does it pair well with (other than summer)? Linda seriously gave us NOTHING.
---
I can’t believe Liz paid good money for this rusty old table. Reminds me so much of that Harry and Paul “I saw you coming” sketch 😅😂
I suspect anyone else would have scrubbed it, sanded it (or whatever one does), repainted it and thrown some sort of sealant on top. But alas, Liz is just "meh it's fine".

• Haha
You look like the indie guy on my uni course that carried his laptop bag everywhere, even when it was 4am and we were in a club.

Screenshot_20230922-201339.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
every time lizzy tries to come off as this funny, self-depreciating gal, i cringe, because she's literally describing what she's doing all the time 💀
20230923_105251.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ok, call me a pretentious fan, but Lizzy please take off that Joy Division T-shirt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
also guys (don't judge, and soz for the double post) but I kinda have a soft spot for Linda at times, idk idk

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone have any insight how Linda is securing these brand partnerships for Marnie Rays? Like are they just giving her free product for the advertising (LRP as the official SPF partner lol) or do we think she's paying them anything? I feel like there's something shifty going on, aside from the grifty wellness aspect of it all.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have any insight how Linda is securing these brand partnerships for Marnie Rays? Like are they just giving her free product for the advertising (LRP as the official SPF partner lol) or do we think she's paying them anything? I feel like there's something shifty going on, aside from the grifty wellness aspect of it all.
Not 100% sure but I suspect it's a barter sort of situation. LRP products in exchange for the free exposure on Linda and friends' social media accounts. If I worked in L'Oreal's marketing team, yes I would sign off on this, no brainer.

Reactions: 5