Lizzo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe the claims. Call me cynical but these stars always end up selling their sould and doing these disgusting parties and hanging around with wrong people plus go on power trips. Not surprised in the least.

She's trying to deny it though.
Just heard the news say she’s come out to deny it. I believe the claims too. Nobody is honest and decent these days, they’re all lying hypocrites. It’s so disappointing.

Reactions: 7
Just heard the news say she’s come out to deny it. I believe the claims too. Nobody is honest and decent these days, they’re all lying hypocrites. It’s so disappointing.
She was being praised a couple of weeks ago for making the Flute a "cool" instrument by playing it on stage in Glastonbury, a few weeks is a hell of a long time in celebrity land.

Reactions: 9
I'd never even heard about Lizzo or what she was about until a couple of meme groups I follow on facebook started posting funny stuff about her and a lot of the young 'uns started throwing absolutely wobblies about it. Having a quick glance on here it seems she's an hole and deserves the pisstaking.

Reactions: 6
She's a bullying narcissist with no morals, let's just say it how it is.

Reactions: 13
Wasn’t she in a blind a while ago, something about her being an industry plant or something?

Reactions: 2
When you've never liked Lizzo and you've always got bad vibes but been called fatphobic and then you become vindicated 💅 It's like Jameela Jamil and Jack Monroe all over again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't think her size is something to be celebrated, she's dangerously obese and is at serious risk of dying young.

I also think her outfits are gross, and no I'm not fatphobic I say the same thing about thin celebs like Rita Ora who walk around in seethrough outfits.

Re the allegations, I'm not sure, I need to see more evidence before making my mind up

Reactions: 18
When you've never liked Lizzo and you've always got bad vibes but been called fatphobic and then you become vindicated 💅 It's like Jameela Jamil and Jack Monroe all over again.

Even worse if you happen to be a poc.
Apparently I have “internalized racism”…misogynoir🖕
because I’ve never liked her and I’m sure as duck not kissing her feet after her duck all bullshit statement.

And who the duck cares she plays the flute…that tit ain’t original!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
beyoncé skipped her name during a performance last night, which is a fairly big snub tbh from someone who doesn’t usually get involved in mess:

intrigued to know how she plans on recovering from this.
Beyoncé is a hypocrite. She does this but then works with Travis Scott who did even worse. Literal m*rder

Reactions: 10
I don't think her size is something to be celebrated, she's dangerously obese and is at serious risk of dying young.

I also think her outfits are gross, and no I'm not fatphobic I say the same thing about thin celebs like Rita Ora who walk around in seethrough outfits.

Re the allegations, I'm not sure, I need to see more evidence before making my mind up
I am sick of seeing stars wiggling bums with their bumcheeks flopping around in chap-like tights, or leotards that are designed to show off the pubic triangle. It’s gross. Same for Sam Smith, but your moobs away. Noone wants to see that.

The more i read about the entertainment industry the more I realise they almost always end up seedy and agenda ridden.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
For me it was when she twerked with her ass out in a sports game if Im not wrong. Anyways there were kids, families, old people there and she showed her ass twerking like that I thought omfg. Time and place… you can’t just do that everywhere. She got backlash but she insisted yes u can do that everywhere but u hate it because u are fatphobic and racist. That was the moment I realized she was a clown
---
If people cancel Lizzo for good then I’d like to see Travis Scott gone too. If he isn’t then there are double standards against women

Reactions: 16
Men don't tend to get cancelled. Women do...look at Roseanne Barr (rightly so).

Reactions: 4
Googles “Travis Scott murder” and “Roseanne Barr cancelled” 🍿 brb!

eta Yeah I’m back. Clearly I have been living under a rock 🪨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I am sick of seeing stars wiggling bums with their bumcheeks flopping around in chap-like tights, or leotards that are designed to show off the pubic triangle. It’s gross. Same for Sam Smith, but your moobs away. Noone wants to see that.

The more i read about the entertainment industry the more I realise they almost always end up seedy and agenda ridden.
Sam smith is the biggest bell end going 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I never really understood why Lizzo seems to not want people to comment on her body, but makes her whole image about her size and mentions it repeatedly in her music. It is only natural that people will have opinions when someone does it.

When I discussed this with my BF he said that it probably gets exhausting being asked about it all the time, but then I said " it would be like you releasing an entire album of songs about being bald, and then when someone asked you about baldness you became offended that they noticed you were bald". He agreed that it would be a bit odd.

Reactions: 17
Not sure about that. I've seen her live and she's pretty much moving around the stage all the time whilst singing - her level of fitness is way higher than mine and I'm fairly slim.
I don't doubt it's entirely possible to be both overweight and have a decent level of cardio fitness, especially when you're still quite young and, like Lizzo, it's what you're doing all the time, moving around and singing. The problems tend to pop up later in life - often around your 40s. Diabetes, joint issues etc.

Reactions: 2
What I find really hard is that women are cancelled before a fair trial or resolution or word from both sides and men get away with it. I love Lizzo and only found her in the last 6 months. Didn’t have her on my wavelength before that. However im so disappointed to hear / read if she has been what’s being said about her. Although from watching her videos and the docs she’s always been that way, very sure of what she wants and overcome and perhaps the people working for her haven’t taken it the right way. I agree it’s about how a person feels but the other arguement is that a lot of people stull
Work for her. It’s the minority that haven’t. If that makes sense at all.

Reactions: 4