Lizzie Cundy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As Seen in Chelsea.

She looks like she's skipping home from the sweetshop. She's certainly good value!

Perhaps she has cramp in her leg... :LOL::LOL:
Would be fun if she got cramp in both at the same time :ROFLMAO:

I bet she sent them to herself.

So staged, who wears heels at home?
<quickly puts on crocflops and kicks stillettos under cat 🐈 👠

Last edited:
She makes me laugh, especially the poses . She seems pretty harmless and inoffensive and doesn't take herself too seriously. I like it when someone can laugh at themselves.

Reactions: 4
What an absolute embarrassment this lady is. Does she have kids I hope not bet they get some right tit about her.

I think Lizzie Cunty would turn up at the opening of a box of Milk Tray.

Reactions: 2
This thread has lay dormant for too long and as I’ve finally come across it, I’ve had to comment…

Lizzie Cundy might be ‘lovely’ but she literally is a fame bleep desperate for attention. Every time I turn around she is there, commenting on insta, she is ‘best mates’ will every celeb that Is in the news… she absolutely grates on me!!

Reactions: 2
She’s the ultimate rent-a-gob

Never see her do much apart from commenting on more well known celebs or setting up (badly) staged pap shoots

She used to be mates with Tamara Ecclestone and they were pictured out together, was there a fall out because I havent seen them pictured together in a long time?