Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ladyloulou35

When ever I see her she is always only stood on one leg, what does she think she is? A fucking flamingo!🦩🦩🦩

• Haha
Reactions: 31

VIP Member
No thread on the Cundy so I made one!

She's been doing this shit since Lockdown Started.

29666974-8426403-image-a-68_1592306178556.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
She pays the daily mail photographers to take her pics and keep her ‘relevant’ same as Myleene , Amanda Holden, Kelly Brook, Ashley Roberts.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
I too would go to the opening of an envelope if I had her body at her age 🤣

@Sogdhitalley She was once married to a footballer so fancies herself as an opinionated WAG. Can often be found on Lorraine, This Morning and any red carpet she can blag her way on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No thread on the Cundy so I made one!

She's been doing this shit since Lockdown Started.

She's been doing this shit for always. I can't stand the attention seeking OAP

She pays the daily mail photographers to take her pics and keep her ‘relevant’ same as Myleene , Amanda Holden, Kelly Brook, Ashley Roberts.
Danielle Lloyd, Kerry Katona, Gemma Collins - all the towie Z-ers, anyone from Real housewives of.., Emily Ratajkowski (yeah, I had to copy and paste her surname)

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I see her pop up a lot on insta commenting but what is she actually famous for? Is it just for doing interviews?
She gets on my tits

Kam2243

She is notorious for doing the old Hollywood trick of going somewhere there is an event on when not actually being invited, having photographs on the steps or red carpet and then leaving just so it looks likes she’s someone who is someone.

When she was on 4 weddings there was footage of her eating and talking with the others, when she caught sight of the camera put on the most massive duck pout.

• Haha
  • Wow

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
She was in a past series of Celebrity Coach Trip and I recall that Brendan had to make a special stop so that she could buy knickers as she hadn't packed any :(

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5