Lizzie Cundy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I love Lizzy 🤣 she seems harmless and just wants to be famous. Her figure is unreal, especially for her age 🤩

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I used to work for a well known budget airline And met Lizzie a few times. She was always very polite and friendly to all us staff. Not a bad word to say about her really. Oh and she’s also absolutely tiny!

Reactions: 4
She COULD look great. But dresses like a 1980s Barbie doll, bless her nylon crotchless socks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Couple of articles on this creature.

Strange that you only read about her in the Daily Mail, the other newspapers don't seem to be interested.

Some pics

She pays the daily mail photographers to take her pics and keep her ‘relevant’ same as Myleene , Amanda Holden, Kelly Brook, Ashley Roberts.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No thread on the Cundy so I made one!

She's been doing this tit since Lockdown Started.

She's been doing this tit for always. I can't stand the attention seeking OAP

She pays the daily mail photographers to take her pics and keep her ‘relevant’ same as Myleene , Amanda Holden, Kelly Brook, Ashley Roberts.
Danielle Lloyd, Kerry Katona, Gemma Collins - all the towie Z-ers, anyone from Real housewives of.., Emily Ratajkowski (yeah, I had to copy and paste her surname)

Reactions: 6

Danielle Lloyd, Kerry Katona, Gemma Collins - all the towie Z-ers, anyone from Real housewives of.., Emily Ratajkowski (yeah, I had to copy and paste her surname)
Yes, bloody hundreds of them!

Reactions: 2

Don't forget the Kardashians, they sell exclusive to the Daily Mail.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She was in a past series of Celebrity Coach Trip and I recall that Brendan had to make a special stop so that she could buy knickers as she hadn't packed any :(

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5