Lizzie Cundy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No thread on the Cundy so I made one!

She's been doing this tit since Lockdown Started.

29666974-8426403-image-a-68_1592306178556.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
When ever I see her she is always only stood on one leg, what does she think she is? A bleeping flamingo!🦩🦩🦩

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hahahahaha she’s so fame hungry! But she’s never really bothered me.

Reactions: 3
I see her pop up a lot on insta commenting but what is she actually famous for? Is it just for doing interviews?
She gets on my tits

Reactions: 6
I too would go to the opening of an envelope if I had her body at her age 🤣

@Sogdhitalley She was once married to a footballer so fancies herself as an opinionated WAG. Can often be found on Lorraine, This Morning and any red carpet she can blag her way on.

• Haha
I remembering seeing her on a dating programme a while back, she seemed really nice and ended up dating a man a similar age.
I don't think it was a lasting romance though.
She is massively cringe with her revealing outfits but looks great for her age.

Reactions: 2
I was thinking her grass needs a treatment and a drop of water !
She has a good bod, whatever it’s age, but I don’t particularly want to see it every day.

She is notorious for doing the old Hollywood trick of going somewhere there is an event on when not actually being invited, having photographs on the steps or red carpet and then leaving just so it looks likes she’s someone who is someone.

When she was on 4 weddings there was footage of her eating and talking with the others, when she caught sight of the camera put on the most massive duck pout.

• Haha
  • Wow
I was thinking her grass needs a treatment and a drop of water !
She has a good bod, whatever it’s age, but I don’t particularly want to see it every day.
I agree she has a good body, but best when covered up (especially the knees...). & I am her age. But what has she done to her face? I quite liked her when she was giving celeb gossip on Talk Radio at 10 am on a Saturday morning.

Reactions: 2
I agree she has a good body, but best when covered up (especially the knees...). & I am her age. But what has she done to her face? I quite liked her when she was giving celeb gossip on Talk Radio at 10 am on a Saturday morning.
You are younger , she doesn’t seem to add a year on her birthday 😂

Reactions: 1
She seems to have been made in the same factory as Christine Mc-whatsherface.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7