Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buying gymshark leggings. Does she go to the gym? Never heard her say she works out. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
So does her husband not work
They go everywhere together
Seems she painting the entire house and changing hallway floor.
Saw she's involved some ad campaign on Conways Insta.
I don't get why she's so interesting.
Tried to like her but just find them but boring.
The kids are cute.

Reactions: 1
Good grief. Just watching her windows/tile update. Those lips !!! She needs to quit with the filler. Her lips are taking over her face. They look awful. Like a caricature out of spitting image. I'm all for people doing what they want but it is becoming difficult to watch her videos because all I see are those lips and the fact that nothing seems to move on her face. Expressionless.

Seriously. When people overdo the fillers it actually makes people look ugly. Lisa was such a pretty girl and how she has changed in just two short years. If she carries on like this what the hell will she look like by the time she is forty. I really hope she stops now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
That is shocking! It's not only ruining her natural beauty but it's affecting the way she speaks, and when your living is dependant on communicating, the last thing you need is difficulty in being understood.

Reactions: 3
Oh wow that photo is quite shocking, I really like Liza and I hope she stops the botox and fillers. Her eye particularly looks really pulled up, and the fake tan is excessive tbh. I think shes naturally pretty and really doesnt need all that.

Reactions: 4
Oh wow that photo is quite shocking, I really like Liza and I hope she stops the botox and fillers. Her eye particularly looks really pulled up, and the fake tan is excessive tbh. I think shes naturally pretty and really doesnt need all that.
She is naturally pretty. She didn't need any of it to start with but I've been watching those lips getting bigger and bigger. The rest of her face barely moves and it looks as if she also has a droopy eye now too. I do wonder if it can be addictive as I have noticed a couple of other vloggers who have these ridiculously over swollen lips when they really don't need it. It definitely has an effect on their speech and the forehead and cheek fillers are turning them into mannequins. It seems as if there is something missing in her life that she has to fill with 'stuff'. She is constantly buying. Her hubby has now given up his job as well to jump on the gravy train. It's a shame. It's like she is trying to 'buy' a perfect life and a perfect face and perfect family when she actually already had it.

Reactions: 4
She is naturally pretty. She didn't need any of it to start with but I've been watching those lips getting bigger and bigger. The rest of her face barely moves and it looks as if she also has a droopy eye now too. I do wonder if it can be addictive as I have noticed a couple of other vloggers who have these ridiculously over swollen lips when they really don't need it. It definitely has an effect on their speech and the forehead and cheek fillers are turning them into mannequins. It seems as if there is something missing in her life that she has to fill with 'stuff'. She is constantly buying. Her hubby has now given up his job as well to jump on the gravy train. It's a shame. It's like she is trying to 'buy' a perfect life and a perfect face and perfect family when she actually already had it.
Deffo. Also, I sometimes think she is trying to over compensate for something with the constant home renovations. She pretty much renovated the whole house and still didnt seem happy with it so redid her office room and is now redoing that and the hallway and has just done the windows. They must spend an absolute fortune on their renovations, considering neither of them work a conventional job.

Reactions: 2
Good grief. Just watching her windows/tile update. Those lips !!! She needs to quit with the filler. Her lips are taking over her face. They look awful. Like a caricature out of spitting image. I'm all for people doing what they want but it is becoming difficult to watch her videos because all I see are those lips and the fact that nothing seems to move on her face. Expressionless.

Seriously. When people overdo the fillers it actually makes people look ugly. Lisa was such a pretty girl and how she has changed in just two short years. If she carries on like this what the hell will she look like by the time she is forty. I really hope she stops now.

View attachment 25019
Omg! Unrecognisable!

On my goodness, like most of us I’d noticed that she is ruining her looks but those photos side by side are shocking. She’ll end up looking like Barry Manilow if she’s not careful

• Sad

View attachment 25019
I feel sad when see this.
She seems like a lovely person.
Will the lips go down?

I feel sad when see this.
She seems like a lovely person.
Will the lips go down?
I think it depends what they are filled with. I remember Leslie Ash having her lips overfilled. It changed her face completely from being really pretty to looking ugly and hers didn't go down.

• Haha
  • Sad
That is shocking! It's not only ruining her natural beauty but it's affecting the way she speaks, and when your living is dependant on communicating, the last thing you need is difficulty in being understood.
literally cannot bare the way she speaks. Her lips are making her look and sound awful. She’s a pretty girl, she does not need lip fillers. She’s ruined herself

2DE9EDF2-0741-4774-926B-82664CECF0A7.jpeg
I find her quite pretty but why oh why is she adamant on ruining her looks with these god awful lip fillers. It’s totally ruining her face. I’m surprised no one in her family has pulled her up on it.

Just saw she's been on gifted holiday to mallorca. ( Big disclaimer ) I have not been been paid the brand gifted me In return for advertising grids and stories.
Do they not see holidays has having large monetary value?
I'm so fed up seeing infleuencers on free holidays when normal families struggle to afford 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Her lips 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ I really like her but it’s actuallu upsetting to see her ruin herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.