Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just feel sad when I look at this woman, she obviously does her hair, tan, make up every single day and has lovely nails and blow drys.... to sit around the house and do washing? Make speed videos of her plumping the cushions and talking about doors? Zzzzzzz......She seems content just running around after her boys and husband (does he still work?).... I think she’s a lonely lost soul

Reactions: 3
I just feel sad when I look at this woman, she obviously does her hair, tan, make up every single day and has lovely nails and blow drys.... to sit around the house and do washing? Make speed videos of her plumping the cushions and talking about doors? Zzzzzzz......She seems content just running around after her boys and husband (does he still work?).... I think she’s a lonely lost soul
Same. I actually really like her, but I so wish she would tone down the platinum hair, dark fake tan and excessive make up. She would look miles better without it.

Pretty sure her hubby is an electrician but i have a feeling he was taking a 'work break to focus on the channel'

No idea where the cash flow comes from, but she is forever decorating her home and not in a cheap way. She always seems like she needs a house project to do. I have a feeling they will move again and start the process again.

Reactions: 1
Yes I feel like she’s never happy unless she is up cycling or creating more white areas for her kids to be careful on! Also her wanting a hanging clothes dryer for Xmas is the saddest thing ever! Has she ever been on a girls out? She’s so pretty but I feel like she doesn’t have a single girly girl to chat to, in a house full of blokes! She seems content enough with it

I’m Glad she’s shown me how to blow dry her hair with that stupid pointless gifted brush today! 😳 has absolutely no idea before 🤷🏼‍♀️

God would her husband stop talking over her, he loves to take control and just talk crap on her vlogs like it’s his channel

To be fair - I have that brush, and it is amazing 🤣
Tbh she just irritates me because she always looks immaculate and I just wonder who she’s doing herself up for ive said it before hair done, full face of make up,fake tan, nice clothes ect she makes such an effort for hanging around the house xx

7F50B4B0-C252-482A-AF0C-996920985334.jpeg Also mark looks like a pillark in these it’s bloody December! Catching up on her YouTube and your right he talks over her all the time
Very irritating and arrogant. He should remember she’s the reason why he doesn’t have to get up to go to work every day now (well I’m assuming not I read on a previous thread that he doesnt
Work anymore?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Has she had her lips done again? I mean it in the nicest possible way, but her face reminds me of a baked bean. 🤣

• Haha
Has she had her lips done again? I mean it in the nicest possible way, but her face reminds me of a baked bean. 🤣
I thought the exact same thing re her lips this morning... I mean I know she had botox done on saturday as mentioned it on her stories so maybe had lips done whilst she was there... I hate the horrid filter she uses on her stories

I thought the exact same thing re her lips this morning... I mean I know she had botox done on saturday as mentioned it on her stories so maybe had lips done whilst she was there... I hate the horrid filter she uses on her stories

She is so masculine looking. Imagine what she looks like in real life - going on the school run with her face so tanned, hair white, mad eyebrows. Crikey.

Omg how long is she going to refer to herself as “postpartum” Orlando is nearly 1 year old!!!!! And mark annoys me there is just something about him, I don’t know what but he’s a knob.

and. When she says she’s working - no Liza your up in your room fiddling about on a laptop editing a video - hardly a days hard graft!!!

Reactions: 3
She's just uploaded what a new in ikea and saying they shopping for new wardrobe
Everything she seems to do involves shipping or buying things.
Their home doesn't seem that big and it's new build so how much renovation can we do.
The front side rooms been a office/boot room now utility.
The hallway has had a makeover
All new Windows.
Loads stuff in garden it's just never ending.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.