Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you encourage a young child to climb up onto a fireplace? She just sat there giggling and recording ffs. That’s a serious accident waiting to happen in the winter.

(What are the odds that the other sofa has already been put back in the playroom. 😉)
EBA02DD9-58A0-4166-8B1D-996B897BE762.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why would you encourage a young child to climb up onto a fireplace? She just sat there giggling and recording ffs. That’s a serious accident waiting to happen in the winter.

(What are the odds that the other sofa has already been put back in the playroom. 😉)
View attachment 785794
Most influencers are a major accident waiting to happen, the majority of 'mumny' and 'family' vloggers are so narcissistic, the safety of their kids comes secondary to filming content for their never ending need for attention.

Reactions: 5
Another gifted trip🙄. Dubai and a Disney cruise within the space of months, it's insane the stuff 'influencers' get for free!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She's followed Legoworld Dubai and a Dubai hotel recently, so I wonder what they are doing there and staying? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
I had to come to this thread, to see if any posts re Liza putting on YT, that they are in Dubai.

Usually I can be so very happy for people to do well, but for some reason this has made me bloomin 😔🤨😒... How on earth can this couple be gifted these holidays? And even if this one isn't gifted, how can they make the income they do, to sustain this standard of living from selling?

I truly don't understand how the whole Instagram and YT life works, but goodness me they sure are doing well by it.

It's not that I dislike either of them; they are pretty ordinary and "beige", but as a promotional holiday (I expect), who within their core audience can afford a 1/2 term break for a Family of 5 to Dubai?

Baffling, very bloomin baffling!! 😬😳☹🤨

Reactions: 12
I used to like Liza but after seeing another gifted trip I’m not sure how I feel?
Do they ever pay for anything?

Reactions: 13
I had to come to this thread, to see if any posts re Liza putting on YT, that they are in Dubai.

Usually I can be so very happy for people to do well, but for some reason this has made me bloomin 😔🤨😒... How on earth can this couple be gifted these holidays? And even if this one isn't gifted, how can they make the income they do, to sustain this standard of living from selling?

I truly don't understand how the whole Instagram and YT life works, but goodness me they sure are doing well by it.

It's not that I dislike either of them; they are pretty ordinary and "beige", but as a promotional holiday (I expect), who within their core audience can afford a 1/2 term break for a Family of 5 to Dubai?

Baffling, very bloomin baffling!! 😬😳☹🤨
It’s vulgar, the amount they’re gifted. It is a gifted trip - another influencer has also flown to Dubai this weekend for the same reason.

This type of corporate advertising has ruined Instagram and I think many people are tiring of the influencer scene and it’s greed. They seem to live very nice, free lives whilst telling the rest of us that they’re just the same as us at a time when much of this country is struggling. I hope the bubble pops very soon because it’s not appealing any more, it’s insulting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s vulgar, the amount they’re gifted. It is a gifted trip - another influencer has also flown to Dubai this weekend for the same reason.

This type of corporate advertising has ruined Instagram and I think many people are tiring of the influencer scene and it’s greed. They seem to live very nice, free lives whilst telling the rest of us that they’re just the same as us at a time when much of this country is struggling. I hope the bubble pops very soon because it’s not appealing any more, it’s insulting.
Completely agree MissPrint👍

I completely agree with you Miss Print - it's absolutely shocking and everything that is wrong with this Instagram world.

I'm very late to this - I still cannot work how/why these people get gifted what they do - it makes zero sense to me.

From a business point of view who are these Companies hoping to attract to buy their product? The Mums at home with a baby, and 2 young children in school - her Husband working as many hours to pay the mortgage/rent - this is Lizas audience isn't? How can that stay at home Mum ever hope to have a 1/2 term holiday in Dubai?

I feel for the people that view her Instagram/YT and think they could ever have the same - it's really sticking ✌ up to her viewers. So, so distasteful and greedy. I can't even feel "good of them", not even for their Boys. All she does is shop, shop and shop a bit more.

I hope she reads here - I, for one think you are not what you seem, Liza - not all your followers are as stupid/shallow as you think they are.

Reactions: 11
All the subs comments make me laugh “oh you’ve worked so hard for this” “you deserve this”

• Haha
What I don’t understand is the insurance implications of influencers openly declaring that their house is empty??

I unfollowed her a few days ago - i think in this economic climate it is in such bad taste to be gifted and flaunt such extravagance

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What I don’t understand is the insurance implications of influencers openly declaring that their house is empty??
Null and void!!

She's genuinely so boring I don't know who they think she's selling this Dubai trip to?
Genuinely not sure how she's making money and getting stuff gifted any more, and flabbergasted that she's not got more pages on here...

Reactions: 8
I used to really like her, but sod off now with a gifted Dubai trip on top of a recent gifted cruise. Alllllll the adaptations she makes to her home and then tries to be relatable.

Another one who has lost any sense of realness.

Reactions: 7
Just came over to say the same. Her target audience are surely mums with young children who can probably never or will be able able afford a holiday in Dubai during half term. I get it when these young influencers are out in Dubai flaunting their handbags etc but who are Kayak trying to pull in with this gifted holiday? Such a weird choice

• Heart
Yes, a Dubai trip at half term for a family of 5 isn't cheap. It's in poor taste after the financial hardships many have faced in the last 18 odd months. Liza is just another person selling out her kid's privacy, so she doesn't have to work.

I doubt her son's are going to be happy that their whole childhoods are splashed across YouTube in exchange for their Mum to not need to work and for free holidays. Especially when they get to secondary school age, when their friends can watch videos on them. It's going to lead to bullying 😔

• Heart
Is there anyone else staying there? There doesn’t seem to be a single soul around which would creep me right out.

Reactions: 4
Latest Christmas shopping vlog.

*points at a nutcracker*

“What do you put in it though?”
🥴🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.