Liza Prideaux #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped watching her when she named that kid Orlando Zeus FFS! And then to never call him that, it's always landy so why not just call him that to begin with. Same as that happebalence who called her kid Lennon yet I've never heard her say that once it's always Benny, I just don't get it maybe I'm just old fashioned

Reactions: 9
Ok I’m done! gone to a hotel and films herself making a cup of tea and also got another exciting treat to see what meal deal they picked from Tesco, can you guess who’s crisps are who’s
Dull as dishwater is an understatement.

Reactions: 9
Ok I’m done! gone to a hotel and films herself making a cup of tea and also got another exciting treat to see what meal deal they picked from Tesco, can you guess who’s crisps are who’s
Dull as dishwater is an understatement.
That video!
They really are the most basic vanilla couple aren’t they
And also I’m sorry her makeup colouring was way way off!
She went from pale white to orange and just gross!!
She is so boring
All she wears is the same old boring shit!
Even when she was shopping and trying the clothes on it was just rinse and repeat of what she already has
Very safe and predictable she is getting
Me and husband have a whale of a time when we go away
That just looked no different to when she is at home

Reactions: 5
soon as the foundation went on i was like what the…!! Colour is shocking! She always goes orange but thinks she is really good at makeup! no im afraid you’re not your terrible. Eveything she wears does nails is always one step behind the times.
I agree what was the point in going away they went to primark ffs I mean how is that exciting! Didn’t they say they was meeting friends for dinner but then it was just them two talking about liking/not liking warm wine Jesus the struggle is real with their conversations. Unless their friends did not want to be on camera which I wouldn't blame them!
Bet she was back home by 9 making her hot chocolate she was excited to make then to sleep because she was superr tired from her crazy fun (not) day!

Exactly what happened!

Reactions: 1
I don't understand these insta Huns - literally get excited for autumn in September, Christmas in November and then count down till summer!! What do you want.. make it make sense!

Reactions: 7
They went away just for a basic meal what was the point! They even watched TV with a brew because they had nothing to do! Who doesn't explore the area before going away and plan a few bits?! Some nice cocktails, a nice walk somewhere, a theatre etc....
She is literally like a old lady. Agree on the make up, glad it wasn't just me who thought it was orange. She also thought she looked the way she was eyeballing herself in the camera.
And why have they made another one of those awful benches!!!

I don't understand these insta Huns - literally get excited for autumn in September, Christmas in November and then count down till summer!! What do you want.. make it make sense!
It's marketing so they keep moving on to the next thing/event
I was in a shop this week putting some cute little Easter bunnies in my basket when this old man erupted behind me in a rant making me jump out of my skin. Maybe it was you
In my defence I said to him if I don't get them now they will be gone by Easter - he forgave me!

Reactions: 1
I forgot about the benches!!!
What are they all about

Reactions: 3
This thread has finally started to pick up
I just think the more older the kids get and she finishes doing the house up which will always be predicted beige black and of course her fav colour green, it will all be over, as she will just have no content seems like she’s scrapping the barrel now, and there is only so many making the bed videos you can do before people are clicking that unsubscribe button!

Whys she made a video about preparing for the winter, when we're heading out of winter shortly???!!
It seems a lot of these influencers have a number of prerecorded videos and don't upload them in the right order.... I saw one the other day and she randomly started talking about fkin shopping for Halloween party sh1t!!

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe this thread is so slow!
She has a wash and style hair vlog up dont you know. So anyone thinking of doing the same jtoday then you definitely should watch this first.

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe this thread is so slow!
She has a wash and style hair vlog up dont you know. So anyone thinking of doing the same jtoday then you definitely should watch this first.
Saw it....... It's just scraping the barrel content

Reactions: 4
Landy/Orlando Zeus - I can just imagine the eye rolling when he starts a job. Imagine putting in your CV with that name and the recruiters having a good chuckle before putting it in the bin!

She posted a reel the other day for a ‘hair hack’. How to put your hair up with a clip.

I died inside a little.

Reactions: 8
She posted a reel the other day for a ‘hair hack’. How to put your hair up with a clip.

I died inside a little.
the worst thing was, it was like a “no heat styling hack” but her hair had CLEARLY been styled, with heat, to get it to that point before the crocodile clip.

Reactions: 6