Liz Tierney & Kris Boyson #2 Kringe can't access Liz's minge. Who's next in line for the cringesome Ginge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen where the wife has said how long she was dating Matt, but I feel sure that either she can’t add up, or maybe they broke up for a period of time, which must be when he got with Liz.

I first started following Liz when she was with Matt and there was no secrecy or affair type vibe about their relationship. On the surface of it, they seemed to be a very happy couple with a young baby, then suddenly they weren’t, and within a short space of time, Jade was on the scene. At the time, an ex work colleague of mine was dating a friend of Matt’s, which is how I stumbled across Liz and I distinctly remember watching the whole drama play itself out.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I haven’t seen where the wife has said how long she was dating Matt, but I feel sure that either she can’t add up, or maybe they broke up for a period of time, which must be when he got with Liz.

I first started following Liz when she was with Matt and there was no secrecy or affair type vibe about their relationship. On the surface of it, they seemed to be a very happy couple with a young baby, then suddenly they weren’t, and within a short space of time, Jade was on the scene. At the time, an ex work colleague of mine was dating a friend of Matt’s, which is how I stumbled across Liz and I distinctly remember watching the whole drama play itself out.
That’s interesting, regardless of what we think of the brat, the fact her dads abandoned her and set up a new life and contributes nothing is scummy af. She is an innocent child.

before anyone comes for me I’m not a Liz fan, or a brat fan, you can scroll and see all my posts on her previously.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

In this interview in
That’s interesting, regardless of what we think of the brat, the fact her dads abandoned her and set up a new life and contributes nothing is scummy af. She is an innocent child.

before anyone comes for me I’m not a Liz fan, or a brat fan, you can scroll and see all my posts on her previously.
I am not a Liz fan in any way, but I'm even less of a Matt Southall/jade McManus fan and that's saying something 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really want to know what on earth she did that thinks she is worth the blue tick she keeps going on about ?? She seems so offended people are buying it. Why does she have one anyway !!! She doesn’t deserve it !!!! For shagging has beens?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shagging has beens or never beens/desperate z list wannabes.

I asked my own partner out of Matt Southall, Kris and O Hara who he knew of and he’d only heard of O Hara.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know how it’s even possible but these two are even more boring now they’ve split 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.