Liz Tierney & Kris Boyson #2 Kringe can't access Liz's minge. Who's next in line for the cringesome Ginge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckon she’s fuming that Jade Katy just got married this weekend to her baby daddy?
Surely it must kill her that their life looks so perfect and here is a tit shown

Reactions: 4
I've just caught sight of the spawn of Satan's sperm donor dancing in his wedding videos and been a little bit sick in my mouth 🤢🤢 everyone involved in this mess, Liz, Kringe, Jamie, Alice, Danielle, Gint, Jade Katy, Matt Southall why are they all such bad melts 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
would love to know where all the money comes from, that wedding must have cost a bomb

Reactions: 6
On Jadekaty Instagram stories
Please screenshot and bring them to the thread!
---
Just noticed Liz’s pinned photo is her with no knickers on with the caption “it’s yours if you want it”. Wtf 😂
Everybody's had it! Dirty skank!
---
would love to know where all the money comes from, that wedding must have cost a bomb
Because Matt Southall is a dodgy bleep. Probably up to their arseholes in debt.

Reactions: 3
Tbh I thought the bride looked stunning
Have you got a screenshot? That must've killed Loopy Liz. 💯
---
Ahh man, the way Kringe cut open that fillet and he cut his comment short but you can only imagine! He's a right mummy's boy. 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Whatever football club hes working at atm will have had a "business conference in Rome" put through on expenses, poor bastards.

Reactions: 3

Her dress is gorgeous.The whole thing actually looks very classy.

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion

#Boring Boyson gangsta’s single, wannabe WAG Liz is ready to mingle

😂

• Haha
She's heading back to Dubai soon.Hmm, I wonder what she'll be doing there.🍆💦

• Haha
She's heading back to Dubai soon.Hmm, I wonder what she'll be doing there.🍆💦

Some big fab man will be shitting in her mouth for a few rent payments or maybe she'll join slack Alice in OF 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She could always team-up with skanky price in OF since they have so much in common - that ginger gangsta for a start :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So the new wife says she started dating brat father 13yrs ago, so seems brat was an affair baby??!! Classy Liz

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So the new wife says she started dating brat father 13yrs ago, so seems brat was an affair baby??!! Classy Liz
I thought the same when I read it . Obviously why the wife stopped him seeing her . Just about sums Liz up - a woman !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.